Rook Kard (Dida)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I think Noon is reallly good! I think Cheer uses a stunt-man while she fights during the parts where shes in the black suit.. haha the figure looks liek a mans bod :) and OH IS BACK!! next ep. he tells Por's mother he's justr getting them to trust him.. hmm i wonder if its true.. lol! cause he beated my Cee sooo bad :(

i;m in love with Cee all over again, espeically the talk show of him in WWYWY. man! amy is such a lucky girl :(

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote karen_moo, on Posted Today 02:22 AM]

I think Noon is reallly good! I think Cheer uses a stunt-man while she fights during the parts where shes in the black suit.. haha the figure looks liek a mans bod :) and OH IS BACK!! next ep. he tells Por's mother he's justr getting them to trust him.. hmm i wonder if its true.. lol! cause he beated my Cee sooo bad :(

i;m in love with Cee all over again, espeically the talk show of him in WWYWY. man! amy is such a lucky girl :( [/quote]

That is really Cheer fighting during the part where she wear black. You can tell by looking at the eyes that its her. I don't think they use a stunt-man.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yup yup. he came back with that frank guy. i'm watching ep. 19 right now. hehe. i should be getting ready to go to school soon but instead i'm watching a lakorn. lol.
who's frank? lol so is p'oh back as himself or back as a different character?

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
who's frank? lol so is p'oh back as himself or back as a different character?
frank is the white guy in the uniform. who was in the beginning of the lakorn with pang. i don't know if Oh is back as a good guy or as a bad guy. i'm not too sure.. i hope he's turns out to be a good person and i hope he doesn't do anything to por's mom..

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL yes Oh is back as Ongard. He didn't die. He's just in Frank's 'team' so he could get them to trust him like Cee tried to do with Kelly. In the next episode I think Por finds out that it's all Ongard's plan to pretend to be evil.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
whatttttt YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY oh man now i wanna watch again but i dont wanna go back and rewatch everything i missed lol thanks for da answers rukna and nina

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
LOL yes Oh is back as Ongard. He didn't die. He's just in Frank's 'team' so he could get them to trust him like Cee tried to do with Kelly. In the next episode I think Por finds out that it's all Ongard's plan to pretend to be evil.
during the preview for the next episode, Oh was talking to Por's mom saying that it's his plan but then i saw that "look" in his eyes and i started question if he's telling the truth or not. but then i mean, Oh has to be part of the good side right because c'mon its Oh. lol. that last part probably didn't make any sense. haha.

whatttttt YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY oh man now i wanna watch again but i dont wanna go back and rewatch everything i missed lol thanks for da answers rukna and nina
no problem, anytime. hehe. at first i stopped watching it because i couldn't keep up cuz there were so many lakorns showing at the same time but then i watched one of the episodes of rook kard, and i was like, omg, i gotta keep watching this, its getting so interesting!! lol.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Dude... the story is starting to sound a little too wacky...

Everyone is a double agent? It's like every single character has played a 180... Oh's alive, dead, alive, ?? Geez...

I need a kom faek to knock the writers around. :^P What are they thinking?

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
finally Cee out of the jail! Cee and Cheer together again......

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
okay! so Oh lost his memory or something? dude i totally thought OngAht was just trying to fool the bad guys but turns out he was fooling Por & His mom! i was soooo O.O!! ahahah but i guess ep 21 will be better :) can't wait to see the ending.. next week?! I wish they had sweet scenes of Noon & Por!

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah I agree. They should've had more sweet scenes for the main pra'nangs. :/ Noon and Por are really cute together.

maijune

SarNie Adult
komfaek III for real?....cause i saw that at the end too...

just loved cee and cheer in here...especially when plerng is teasing tapao and kissing her on her cheek...there are lots of kisses between plerng and tapao...and love it every time plerng kisses tapao....already missing cee and cheer...hope to see their next lakorn together soon...