"Roy Adeed Hang Ruk"

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I agree with Fearless-- you should definitely watch Roy Adeed Hang Rak. I liked it a lot more than Hua Jai Sila. Fang was annoying me like crazy and I stopped rooting for her and Bie sometimes.

I liked Roy Adeed Hang Rak alot because both the characters were in love with each other for the majority of the series, but they just couldn't say it aloud to each other. I was sometimes annoyed that the n'ek was always thrown into situations where she seemed to be blamed for everything that went wrong in Bie's life, and he sometimes didn't believe her side of the story.

Also, the groping/slap kiss scenes seems a bit long at times. It seemed like Mew would slap Bie, then he'd kiss her and then grope her for 40 seconds more than I expected. Did anyone else feel the scenes were longer than normal? But I'm not complaining... it just kind of stuck in my head.

I think the love between Bie and Mew was so much sweeter. And yes, it does take a little bit of getting used to Mew as she's not the typical skinny n'ek, but she grows on you and you just love her by the end. Besides, it's nice to see fresh new faces in lakorns sometimes.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think Roy Adit Hang Rak is a way better lakorn than Hua Jai Sila although it's the typical rich pr'ek poor n'ek she works for him and he's a jerk who won't admit his love for her but the pr'nang's chemistry was WAAAAAY! better and more sweet scenes...
and I understand that Hua Jai Sila was a totally different storyline, it's revenge and drama and all but Fang's character was annoying at times, not many sweet scenes between them although I LOVED! bie's character a whole lote more in Hua Jai Sila...and there were some peopel who's character I thoguth was gonna be strong but was totally weak like bie's aunt...well, she wasn't totally weak but from the pictures and previews and promotions of bie, fang and the aunt, I thought she was gonna be a stronger character...
not saying that Hua Jai Sila wasn't a good lakorn cause it's really good and I liked it but I just like roy Adit Hang Rak more...I just wish bie's character was a pimp like in Hua Jai Sila but NOOOOOO! his one-hearted-self was stuck in the past with loving his fiance... -_-

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah, i liked this one too. i think the hmong dubbing team (TNT i think) did a great job. i mean the opening theme song they translated and rerecorded was hilarious...sorry, but it was. i really enjoyed the fights, the kiss/slap, the jealousy, the misunderstanding, the crazy money grubbing secretary, all that GREAT drama. and i have to say i loved the ending. i mean i haven't seen such a complete ending in a while. there were so many cute scenes btwn the two...aww...made me want to go out and get myself into a love/hate relationship...almost...anyways bie's character learned his lesson and mew's character got what she always wanted, him (duh)...although she did go through a lot of crap...but hey w/o that, it wouldn't be a thai lakron.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true...i love this lakron.....roy added hang ruk>>>>>>>>>>better than hau jai sila.....-always the best at first......

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
there were so many cute scenes btwn the two...aww...made me want to go out and get myself into a love/hate relationship...almost...
That's funny, but so true about the slap kiss stuff. It's probably not fun at all in real life, but quite romantic in lakorns. :lol:

Let me know when you find that tumultous yet satisfying slap/kiss relationship... hee hee hee :yahoo: