"Roy Adeed Hang Ruk"

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
ooo... I'll need to see this...XD... I wonder how many parts its going to be after they dub it?...

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Great!!!!!!!!!!!I'm glad they dubbed this lakorn...yeah...love bie.....
If you havn't seem this lakorn...I'll recommended for u to check it pot......lalala

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
SWEEEEEET!!!! this is awesome! can anyone tell me other movies that this group dubbed? I can't think of the voices...are they good?

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
I think it translated by TNT Entertainment and the title in Hmong is called something like "Love with Time". And I also want to ask you guys this one question, what does "Roy Adeed Hang Ruk" means in English.

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
this movie is gay

p'ek was like mean through out the movie to n'ek

only lilo parts of niceness

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i'm so happy now! thanks for the info 'cause i was going to order the thai version at ethaicd but then now i'll just wait for the dubbed one! :D

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
are you serious? This is such a good lakorn....it can't be ruined like this...
well... not suprise and TNT are good. I just hope there is no new annoying voices in there. Please let someone with a good voice for Bie.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i can't see his name Bie and not think of those pics in the speedo. that's just sick and wrong... sick and wrong... :shakeshead:

anjos

I love this movies...but wouldnt want to watch it....when it dubbed...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...I was waiting for ever to see this lakorn dubbed in hmong. I'm happy that TnT is dubbed it. they have good vocie. I can't wait to go buy it. Thanks for sharing.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OOOOH! I saw this at the store...the cover's very pretty...all white and lovely...it's called something like "txoj lw hlub yag dab los" or something like that...I didn't have time to read it clearly and the text was hard to read...but the english title they put on was a timeless love...I wanna see this but my mom won't buy it...anyone wanna upload?
sorry no covers to share...it's lovely though

kry*star

sarNie Adult
anyone with the storyline????....

this lakorn is highly recommended by me. i have watched up to part 4 of the translated one. p'ek is about to marry his fiance but then on the night of his birthday, p'ek and his finace went out to celebrate and it happens that on their way home his fiance almost ran the n'ek over. when they came out to see if n'ek is okay, a big truck hit the fiance and she died. because of this, p'ek hates n'ek very much. n'ek is so nice she at various times went and apoligize to him but he hates her a lot. he even told her that he wish the person who died was her. n'ek later went to work in p'ek's house as a nurse for his grandma. at first, p'ek tried to make the grandma fire her but then she didn't. he slowly started to fall in love with her but then at the same time is also mean... but don't worry- it'll be in a good way...

you should see it if you like leh ratree or hauv koj siab puas muaj kuv, also translated by t&t.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
Okay this is so wrong. I borrow the movie from my cousin and they had translate Bie's theme and ending song in HMONG. Which the hmong singer is sooo off beat. Bie is better.