Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
damn both of the character are really young but i really like this lakorn
i can;t wait to watch the next part

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
i really like today's epi....it was intense...and ton nam got shot on the arm by the n'rai...and then she shot her own mother...by accident...but later she went crazy...the way n'rai was acting was very believable...today..i give her two thumbs up for her acting...lol....

can't wait to see tomorrow's epi..min is gonna try on a wedding dress and ton nam thinks it's for men and min's wedding...lol...that's what i'm assuming from the preview...can't wait.... :spin:

Sophie

sarNie Elites

THAIRAT

บินไปฮันนีมูนที่ฝรั่งเศส ยังเจอแฟนละคร “รอยอดีตแห่งรัก”
ต่อว่าข้อหาให้นางเอกตายตอนจบ คุณหนูบอย
กลับมาเลยเรียก บี้-มิว มาถ่ายอีกรอบ

flying for Honeymoon in France he met Fanclub lakorn "Roy adeed hang ruk"
protest about the die of nang'ek in the end, khun noo BOY
come back and call Bie and Mew back for shooting again

so good new MAYBE
Happy ending :yahoo: (hope)

maijune

SarNie Adult
so this is the ending right....no kidding ok...anyway....he wear the same clothes as in the beginning of the lakorn when he's at the beach and started thinking and then it reflect back....so min will come in after that right....this would be so good...this lakorn will be even more hit since it's happy ending...no dissappoint fans...

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
urgg... can't wait to see this lakorn. i saw the preview of the ending on muengmaya report and i was like, wow...it's soooooo sweet!!!
yes, i realized that thonnam wears the same shirt/clothes on the scene where he came back to min and it's the one that he wears in the first episode, and because of that, we might have surprises!

is it really? happy ending?? god! love it!

jai

sarNie Elites
My prediction that they'd use the beginnin scene as a flashback before the real ending is seeming more true when they tease you with pictures like that... hmmm i would hope for it to be a good ending.. the p'ek and n'ek both suffered lots through out the lakorn...

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
:spin: :yahoo: :loool: :lmao: :drool: AAAAHHHAHAHA....so happy to hear that there might be happy ending...YAAAH!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
AH... ANYONE HAVE THIS WEEK'S EPI YET. CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT... I WANT TO SEE ACHALEE GOING CRAZY AND THEY HAVE ACTION PART TOO

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i hope you guys are right! i hope it is a happy ending. last nights episode was pretty good...pei plays a pretty convincing crazy girl.... so glad...that thon nam finally sees that min has been good all along.