Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i think i remember reading somewhere on this thread that bee is 20 & mew is 16.
whooa...bee is only 20 and mew is only 16...wow they look more mature for their age....i thought bee is around 23-25 and mew is around 21-24...hhaahaha...i guess i was wrong after all....aniwase THANKX vina_lek! :p

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeah... mew is turning 17 this november and bie is already 21 i guess. at first i look at mew and i thought she was 18 or 19 or something in the lkorn, but when i watch the qualifying roung (20 people) of the star and i see that she is really 16... but i think she's awesome though..

Hey guys! i just found this article (latest) on thairath, visit here: >>>

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=25492

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
:loool: HA..it an article about them...they look good together...but what does it say???can anyone translate please.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man Mew Reminds me of this one nang ek I don't know her name, but she played in the lakorn "Lek Yai Mai Giew" She was Paired With Johnny Anfone Amy was in the lakorn also ... hmm other lakorns she was in I don't remember T__T

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
omg shes only turning 17 this month.... gees im older than her by a month but she looks more grown up than i do... and with who she looks like at first i thought that she looked like fang but a bit cubbier

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Mew look alot older then her age. She look like a tomboy type person in this lakon, maybe
it's because how she walks. The lakon look good but I wish Kob was N'ek instead of Mew, and
Ken as pr'ek.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
they r so cute together. does mew come on the forum?
i can't believe Mew is only 17 so young.

i need some help here please help like when i register for a thai forum the letter are change and its just all these letter that u can't read so i was wondering if someone could help me with that how do i change the letter to be in Thai again before i register or is it my computer? cause i'm register for Mew forum and those werid letter show up.
thanks

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
:blush: Thank you for the pictures. Mew and Bee are so adorable togehter.
You can tell they're really close. :wub:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
they r so cute together. does mew come on the forum?
i can't believe Mew is only 17 so young.

i need some help here please help like when i register for a thai forum the letter are change and its just all these letter that u can't read so i was wondering if someone could help me with that how do i change the letter to be in Thai again before i register or is it my computer? cause i'm register for Mew forum and those werid letter show up.
thanks
mine got that too but i right-click and change the encoding to Thai and it show thai character and i have to keep doing it everytime i change the new page...

Good news, Bie got the first place on Dao kra jai poll this week for the song I need somebody (male singer)... :)

can't wait til tmmr

cecilia

Staff member
ae..they're so cute together..
i'm so glad that exact promote this kind of lakorn..i mean..for real..she's only 16 going to 17..but the way they dramatize everything..it's way way way way ..better than ch7. do on their younger actress...mew just start it and she already expose herself to this kind of act..

thanks for the pix..i adore this young couple..hope to see more drama from them..

also ..one thing i like to comment..if this were to be ken and KOB..the lakron wouldn't be this good..i dont' think i can imaging ken playing Bee's role..*no offense..i like Ken too..but i just can't imagine him being this cute..at least i feel bad for him in OUMRUK...*..and with Kob *as much as i adore her*..this kind of role will totally make her lOOK WEAKER than she is..i mean..in GAMERUK she's a strong will character..but yet..at the same time..she's too SOFT at time..

i feel that they pick the right amoutn of cast to portray the character well..no any other actresses/actors can do it better than this..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
lol thats really funny, thats what alot of people in Thailand was saying when this drama first on-air, they were complaining on how horrible she looks and that she has a flat nose etc.
But yea, does it really matter when you just totally enjoy this drama? :lol:
Dude, I hope she doesn't get a nose job done!!! She probably look better with it, but come on.... she's successful just being and looking like just as she is right now. Obviously she's talented without out any major surgery so she doesn't need it.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Dude, I hope she doesn't get a nose job done!!! She probably look better with it, but come on.... she's successful just being and looking like just as she is right now. Obviously she's talented without out any major surgery so she doesn't need it.
I agree with u iamnowhere, i'm really oppose to people who get surgery when they have no need to, if the surgery was for to save your life then yeah go for it. But if it is just to impress people cause they think you need plastic surgery then i really think that's superficial. I know not a lot of people will agree with me but that's just my opinion.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i agree...looking natural is way better than to look like a plastic face.... i think she's ok... don't have to do anything... and it is not good too...:)