Roy Adit Hang Ruk ('Xact)

numfon

sarNie Adult
Geez..:blink: so Khun Boy was really gonna make Min die, eh? It's so obvious that the dreaming scene was thrown in there for fans. I still would've known that fact if I hadn't read the news. lol

gosh, N'Mew's wedding dress is so...BLAH. x_x I understand why they prolly didn't want her to wear a tank, spaghetti strap, or tube top wedding dress, though. :-\

But whatevever.. the ending was cute...lol haha I like the fact that Nai TonNam is so kee-ngon, though. naraaak! :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
Geez..:blink: so Khun Boy was really gonna make Min die, eh? It's so obvious that the dreaming scene was thrown in there for fans. I still would've known that fact if I hadn't read the news. lol

gosh, N'Mew's wedding dress is so...BLAH. x_x I understand why they prolly didn't want her to wear a tank, spaghetti strap, or tube top wedding dress, though. :-\

But whatevever.. the ending was cute...lol haha I like the fact that Nai TonNam is so kee-ngon, though. naraaak! :wub:
i like how ton nam is so kee-ngon too...

yeah the ending was so good...no rush at all compare to other lakorns....i would have to say this is the best ending of all lakorns came out this year...sad and happy at the same time....i actually thought min died too and i cried with ton nam because the dream was so realistic....is this how the lakorn should end right? but then p'boy changed the ending because of fans protested right?

anyway....i really like how ton nam shows how much he love min...he cries and stuffs.....

really want to see these two in another lakorn...they are both so good the fact they are new to the entertainment...we should write to exact and have them pair these two again....i just can't get enought of tonnam and min....that i rewatch this lakorn again and again...

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
So sad we have to say goodbye to Bie and Miew... :( :lmao: ...I'm gonna miss them so much...i hope we will be seeing them very soon. LOVE BIE BIE BIE BIE BIE and MIEW.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
So sad we have to say goodbye to Bie and Miew... ...I'm gonna miss them so much...i hope we will be seeing them very soon. LOVE BIE BIE BIE BIE BIE and MIEW.
me too...i heard a rumor that they will have lakorn together with R soon in 2007, accordig to pantip website..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh my gosh i went to see the last part agian and it was sooooooo swwweeeeeeeetttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
i love it soooo much after watching it !!!!!! finallly i get to seee the ending which is a good part!!! :wub: i'm soooo glad!!! :lol:

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad to heard that mew didn't die...Most of the thai lakorns have happy endings anyways... Actually, happy ending can be very cheerful and can make you very happy.. but Sad endings are more attractive and can be more memorizable...i can't wait to see the ending.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHH! the ending tricked mee -.-'' goshh.. haha but yess.. they are sweet :] too much kissing x[ im jealous of mew.. AHHHHHHH >:[ but <3 bie =D he's a great actor except the part where he was at the nang rai's house "An" hahahaha! and he pour the glass on her.. HOW FAKE! they juss HAD to retake that part man.. hahahaha but i guess.. im satisfied with the ending though.. but they dragged itt soooo long -.-''

BUT I WANNA HEAR MEW SING, since she was in the STAR 3 challenge.. does anyone have any songs of hers?

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHHHHH! the ending tricked mee -.-'' goshh.. haha but yess.. they are sweet :] too much kissing x[ im jealous of mew.. AHHHHHHH >:[ but <3 bie =D he's a great actor except the part where he was at the nang rai's house "An" hahahaha! and he pour the glass on her.. HOW FAKE! they juss HAD to retake that part man.. hahahaha but i guess.. im satisfied with the ending though.. but they dragged itt soooo long -.-''

BUT I WANNA HEAR MEW SING, since she was in the STAR 3 challenge.. does anyone have any songs of hers?
hahaha...i though the part where he pour the drink on the n'rai was pretty much seem obvious fake too...but hey he was to pour the drink on purpose so there he goes...keke.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
my God Nai Tonnam is soooooooooooo psychotic...I mean I'm watching this part where Tonnam follos Min and Waan to where Men is and the part where he is about to slap her and suddenly he kisses her...that part was soooo funny for me.... :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
i think, the funniest thing i find funny in tonnam is when the n'rai hold on him super tight..i almost afraid that he wont' get out of the bedroom..omg..at that moment..i want to jump in a help him out..but then again..n'rai is so freighten looking..i almost afraid even if i jump in..she'll kill me too..cuz she may look scrawny but she's one strong lady..see how many time she got ontop of him..or hold onto him..om*g..:lol:

but if rumors are true..i can't wait..another lakorn of them with r scene..not just only kissing..hahah..can't wait to see rumor plot too..kekekek..

sarN

sarNie Granny
there goin be another laokrn of them >>>>>???? with "R" ? OMG .. say it isn't soo so i can calm down ! I havn'et watch the ending yet but ... i been spoil o'well !!! Hope there another lakorn of them . They a wild couple !!!

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
mew sang in tor juk wun nee with bie and the other guy, i cant believe it ended...i want to see more of them...hope the news is true coz they are a great couple

Lindt

sarNie Egg
I don't think it's the "R scene" but it's "R, the person who got the star 3"..so I guess the 3 of them are having a lakorn together in 2007..anyway, Bie have a much better looking than R, in my opinion :p

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
im like google . I only pick up key word out of the whole context ... hhahah
hahaha...same here...i only pick up the "R" with Bie and Miew...didn't quite know it was a person. Well aniwase if they ARE REALLY GONNA have another lakorn togther with that guy R hopefully Bie is still the P'ek and Miew is still the N'ek. HOPEFULLY THE RUMOR IS TRUE THOUGH.