Roy Leh Sanae Rai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i really like this lakorn of p-aom and p-tik i think it has some great storyline to it and the love scene was cute and sad i like the part p-tik was flirting with aom when she came to his house the first time. P-tik was getting her back cause he want the money of his father or unlce? the aunt was a bitch and mean told p-tik to used her by loving her and taking her out make it like he really love her and make poor p-aom fall in love marry him and then make her heartbroken during their wedding.. talk about that part anyone have some of the screencaps from this lakorn? :)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I love this lakorn too..... :w000t: :w000t:

here are some sc: credit to Niki

:wub: :wub:

:shocked: :shocked:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow..tik's face is so close to aom..lol..im gonna get aheart attack looking at this sc again.. :w000t: they are sooo HOT together..damn i wish they have another lakorn..why is it so hard for these two to pair up again :( well yep..this lakorn had a great storyline..it didnt drag or anything..nothing but drama and cute scenes between aom and tik..love it so much..aom's character was so strong..im happy they made aom strong..well actually aom's character never really disappointed me in her lakorn..most of the time shes weak at first then in the middle she becomes strong..anyone he hasnt seen yet need to go get it!..i guranteed you'll love these two..and the lakorn

Bou

sarNie Adult
agree with u tinah i love aom's character in this lakorn.....she was so strong in the middle...she did an awesome job..so did tik man was he ever good lookin in this lakorn...but he was also good at playin this role...im so glad i made a copy of this lakorn....i think i shall rewatch it again soon ahha....but overall i love the story line and yes it did not drag on it had alot of drama drama...i love it....it realli kept me on my feet!love tik and aom i do hope and wish they pair up again soon!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, this la korn was great. it didn't drag. even though i don't like that P'ek is such a greedy guy who wants n'ek money that his dad gave her when he has lots of money already and he still want more. i like Tik from this la korn a lot. which before i didn't like him that much yet. he match this role so much. a playboy guy.there are many cute sweet scenes between Aom+Tik. they make such cute couple. and especially interesting that there was a news that Tik has a crush on Aom for real but that time she was dating Tui. and their 2nd la korn was sweet & sad. he play as a soilder she as a princess they look cute together again. that time Aom broke up with Tui Tik comfort her but she wasn't interest in dating that time. they should have date. they make a cute couple. i want to see them play a new la korn together again.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Man....i have never heard a talk about this lakorn being bad..man i need to see it!
[post="33143"][/post]​
U gotta watch this lakorn girl..i promis u that u wont be disappointed..Storyline is so good not too long not too short not too drama not too sweet..just perfect..and u will like to see more and more of tik and aom..It was the best lakorn for the two of them..even though Tik seemed to be really mean and greedy at first, in the second part of the lakorn..u will feel sorry for him and everything..

Two thumps up for whoever never watched it..gotta rent it and watch it.... :D

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well i dont know if i can sum up for u guys but here we go.

Tik's dad and aom's dad used to be a good friend. They even invested their own money in the pub business together...(pub or bar in the thai style where u can find the beautiful singer who sing for u..etc...) This business went too well and tik's dad even betrayed his own friend and get the whole business for himself and fired aom's dad as the partnerships...20 years past by...or may be more i am not sure... :p Tik's dad knew that he would die soon and he felt sorry for what he did to aom's dad and her familly so he wrote the will to give like 500 million baht to aom....(actually he got much more than that he has the real estate, the pub business etc...but he gave like 500 million baht..not all of his heritage...) When his dad died, tik came back from the US to get to the funeral and found out about the will of his dad.... Therefore, he got really mad..and wonder why his dad gave away like 500 million to someone he didnot even know...(he was so greedy eventhough he got all the rest which worth much more than 500 millions...) He wanted to get back at her. (Well, he didnot know the real reason why his dad gave away 500 million baht to aom...) He got the excellent idea from his best friend who was also his personel lawyer. To make aom love him and get married with him and finally agree to sign the paper to give up her right on her own property and money by not telling her the truth about the will stuff ( Aom is from the familly really normal not at all rich...).....(i dont know how to explain but it is like the legal term stuff..)...
To make it shorts....he makes her love him and get married with him..she finally signed the paper the day of her wedding without any knowlege of the bad intention of him behind it...anyway just a minute after she signed the paper, she knew the truth.....She was totally totally disappointed and got a heart broken as well as mad angry..everything cause she knew that all the thing he did, all the thing he said it is all a lie.....She lost all the trust all the heart....(u gotta see this scence yrself, aom was acting so good...i even felt the pain for her..) At that moment, tik...realized that all the plans he organize since the beginning it was working but..he felt no joy no happiness..he felt also heart broken....Finally, he did not only make her love him but he also was in love himself ...without knowing cause all the greedy and all the money made him so blind...
Well, Aom got so hurt so she wants to get back at him so she tried whatever it takes for him to give her the divorce ...Of course, tik didnot want to..he did also whatever it takes to get her heart back...
So u gotta see if he can get her heart back or not and if she can trust him again...

Hope that u can understand what i mean.. :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I liked Tik's character in this lakorn, it made it even more interesting to watch. He was so fickle and yet, sincere at the same time whenever he was with Aum; not knowing he had already fallen in love with her.

However, I got really annoyed of Aum's guy friend that likes her, thank you FFWD button :p

sulad

sarNie Adult
My All Time Favorite Lakorn, I can never get sick of it. *Day Dream*...I just love this lakorn, like all of the girls have say. This lakorn will never disappoint you at all, so if you guys haven't seen. Go rent it or go get. You'll immeditally fall in love with this lakorn and with Tik and Aom.. :wub:

tik_loves_aom

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn. they're such hot couples. love aom very much. first lakorn i fell in love with her. she so attractive in this lakorn. love her at the wedding.

tinah

sarNie Coma
someone uploaded this in the Buddy Media Thread and its in Khmer..

but yeh more sc credit to kayla from aompforumclub :D aom cries so beautifully..but look at tik..such a hot guy..lol..im in love anyway..i think tik really likes aom..just look at the way he looks at aom..he seem so into his character..