Roy Ruk Roy Baht

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
More Photos of Aof and Kwan. Kwan looks pretty nice, nice lighting in these photos. She looks very gentle despite looking a bit older.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ja Tina. I was about to post up mine too. ^_^

Okay, this lakorn is a bit twisted. Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I read from the news yesterday, this story is about Prayaa Wisoot (Um Amarin) and his 5 wives, Khun Ying Rayaa (Jieb), Tong Glieow, Im, Juan (Jakajaan), and Pring. Khun Ying Rayaa then plotted against each of one of them causing Juan to be falsely accused before death. Juan then deeply buried hatred and anguish against Im because she misunderstood that it was Im who made that false accusation causing her to die in vain. Juan reincarnates into Noo Yim (Kwan), the daughter of Khun Ying Rayaa and hates Im and Prayaa Wisoot a lot. Thus, the story continues...

Isn't that twisted? Juan who was one of Prayaa Wisoot's wives becomes his daughter in her next lifetime? :blink: Ew. And I think Aof is Im's son so doesn't that make them half siblings? Unless, Khun Ying Rayaa had Noo Yim with some other person but still, this story is pretty twisted. Even if Kwan and Aof aren't related but ew, Kwan was Amarin's wife in her previous lifetime and she ends up with Aof in the present lifetime? Really twisted. UGH.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pixs and summary ^_^

hehe aof and kwan looks kute..

this pix looks funny hehe ...

the summary indeed is so TWISTED >_<

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Okay, here's the subbed fitting. Sorry, took so long, my computer crashed. Anyway, for now on, if I was to sub anything, news, clips, or lakorns involving Kwan or whoever, it would be found here at Spicy's Fan Subs YT Channel. So look forward. ;)

Oh, the translation is matched up with the voices but the audio and video aren't in sync, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8sPeEbxKHQ
I love the casts! Kwan&Aof, they're looking cute together! With the clothing and the hair, it makes them both look a bit more older(mature) Faai, she's so cute! Jakjan is in here too but not pairing up with Aof. Omg! Um Umarin is finally back! He's been gone from acting for years and I sure do miss him. Glad that he's back with 5 wives? :eek:

I wanna watch this! I'm liking the story line. It's my kind of lakorn to watch. It's going to be lots of drama!! Aof, taking a tough role like this. I so can't miss this!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
does anyone know when the lakorn going to be air. i hoping it going to be soon. more lakorn of kean will be great.
It should be soon. They're planning on filming and airing, which is very stupid.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Kwan looks absolutely beautiful. Really love her with the dark hair. And Aof, he's such a cutie!!! Can't wait for this lakorn to air!!