Roy Ruk Roy Baht

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
well so far um amarin (i think that's his name) is married to jieb and has a bitchy slave mistress (tong-gliew). jakjan and benz are slaves too and both have bfs they wanna marry but um won't let them marry cuz he wants them for himself. jieb acts nice but she is really not nice. she pretends to accept tong-gliew but is actually trying to get rid of her. in the meantime tong-gliew goes around causing trouble with jakjan and benz claiming they want to be um's wives as well. the slaves all believe that jieb is nice and feel sorry for her but jieb don't really care for them. so far um has raped benz. benz tries to kill herself but her bf convince her not too and i think she is pregnant too. yeah i ff alrite.

i really want to see only kwan and aof and the younger generation (well i like jan but she's gonna die and not be in for the whole lakorn). why can't they just get there already! the beginning is the same old stuff in boran lakorns like nang tard. the guy go whoring around in his house with slaves. gosh how i hate that. just bring out kwan and aof!!

Yep THAt Is RIght!!I WAnna See KWan and AOf ALready..THey Are CUTE!!!cant wait we they pop OUT!!! -_-

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
well so far um amarin (i think that's his name) is married to jieb and has a bitchy slave mistress (tong-gliew). jakjan and benz are slaves too and both have bfs they wanna marry but um won't let them marry cuz he wants them for himself. jieb acts nice but she is really not nice. she pretends to accept tong-gliew but is actually trying to get rid of her. in the meantime tong-gliew goes around causing trouble with jakjan and benz claiming they want to be um's wives as well. the slaves all believe that jieb is nice and feel sorry for her but jieb don't really care for them. so far um has raped benz. benz tries to kill herself but her bf convince her not too and i think she is pregnant too. yeah i ff alrite.

i really want to see only kwan and aof and the younger generation (well i like jan but she's gonna die and not be in for the whole lakorn). why can't they just get there already! the beginning is the same old stuff in boran lakorns like nang tard. the guy go whoring around in his house with slaves. gosh how i hate that. just bring out kwan and aof!!

Yep THAt Is RIght!!I WAnna See KWan and AOf ALready..THey Are CUTE!!!cant wait we they pop OUT!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult

Yep THAt Is RIght!!I WAnna See KWan and AOf ALready..THey Are CUTE!!!cant wait we they pop Out..

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult

Yep THAt Is RIght! !I WAnna See KWan and AOf ALready..THey Are CUTE!!!cant wait we they pop Out..[/size]

fanny

sarNie Adult
haha that's funny they tried to make this lakorn like nang tart since nang tart was a hit in thailand. but w/different people and little different storyline. they need to do something original

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha, no, that's not the case. During this era, it was very common for a wealthy guy to have many wives from different ladders of society, elites and slaves mixed in. Just because this lakorn is set in the same era and portrays how society was then doesn't mean it's not original and is trying to leech off Nang Tard's fame. :rolleyes:

onahc

sarNie Elites
this doesn't come close to nang tart, the acting here is lacking especially by jieb. it makes you appreciate talents like pok piyatada who was perfect in the main wife role.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, depending on how well Aof and Kwan do, it balances out. In Nang Tard, you have Pok and Yui who really bought life to the show. In this one, you have Jakajaan who's been delivering a solid performance, and maybe Kwan later on. As for the guys, Vee sucked versus Umm who is a better actor. Overall story, Nang Tard sucked and maybe this one will too since it's from the same production company. The only thing worth watching in Nang Tard was Pok and Yui's acting so storyline wise and possibly acting wise later on, both lakorns aren't too far from each other.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg! That wife is horrible. I love where all of this is going so far, but I hope Eem doesn't lose her baby!​
Oh by the way, who's child is Kwan going to be? How about Aof?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg! That wife is horrible. I love where all of this is going so far, but I hope Eem doesn't lose her baby!​
Oh by the way, who's child is Kwan going to be? How about Aof?
Kwan is Um and Jeab's daughter. Aof is Benz and her husband's son. While Fai is Kwan's half sister and Aof's half sister, Benz's daughter with Um. Twisted.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well, depending on how well Aof and Kwan do, it balances out. In Nang Tard, you have Pok and Yui who really bought life to the show. In this one, you have Jakajaan who's been delivering a solid performance, and maybe Kwan later on. As for the guys, Vee sucked versus Umm who is a better actor. Overall story, Nang Tard sucked and maybe this one will too since it's from the same production company. The only thing worth watching in Nang Tard was Pok and Yui's acting so storyline wise and possibly acting wise later on, both lakorns aren't too far from each other.
Speaking of Nang Tard, I finally finished it. Yui spiced it up. Pok made it worthwhile. Other cast were bland and storyline was poor... well it was constructed poorly. But Yui and Pok really took the show to another level. I didn't even bother much about Kob, Vee and the other castings. :lol:

First episode was alright. I really like Jakajan so far.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i'm losing my patience waiting for kwan and aof :angry:

what??? if kwan is um and jieb's then there's not gonna be any love between her and aof cuz their siblings. aw man now i'm even more disappointed. so this is only a family drama then. i gotta say it sounds grossed and messed up. so ur mother in the present life was the person who wanted to kill you in the previous life and your father was your husband? ew....

fun

Expired Sarnie
what??? if kwan is um and jieb's then there's not gonna be any love between her and aof cuz their siblings. aw man now i'm even more disappointed. so this is only a family drama then. i gotta say it sounds grossed and messed up. so ur mother in the present life was the person who wanted to kill you in the previous life and your father was your husband? ew....
LMAO somehow this batch of lakorn that is currently airing are quite sickening :loool: but I find Fai Ruk Arsoon more sickening than this. Pra'ek had XXX with twin sisters. According to the older version, I heard they didn't know they were twins and never met? But we audience sure know that they are twins. And there is Ching Chang. Yod (Captain) already slept with Im (Jeab) and as stated in the summary and book (I assume), Im's sister, Oon (Pim) will carry Yod's child. And we have this. Even though they are not related by blood, how can Aof fall in love with his half's sister's half sister. This is like a gross month or something :loool: at least these are what I find that disturb me. I am not sure about you guys and the others.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
i hate jiebs acting. i think it sucks. she tries too hard to be evil. the role is not suitable for her so far. jakjann is a good actress. i like her role. i cant wait for kwan and aof! from the teaser kwans acting is amazing! shes soo evil lol. the story needs to hurry up and have more drama thats why i want kwan to come in already!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
well if everything goes accordingly to the summary then kwan is kinda bad lol makes me think is she nang rai or nang ek ? :huh: i guess the moral is don't seek revenge but i still think this lakorn is messed up. i mean i say again the evil lady is ur mom and they guy that raped you is ur dad? is that possible? <_< if they're not related that way then i'd be fine but this is just gross.

anyway, how does Im ends up with Boon? i skipped some parts but i know that her bf was sent away so was that it? they just stopped talking about him?