RR's Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_<... waaaaaaaaahhhhhh.. i love them rr... ^_^ ..

makes me wanna finish the lakorn ^_^.. im so behind hehe

chenling

sarNie Adult
thanks. here's one more, i made this today, inspired by Smart & Cherry's lakorn Mae Ka Khanom Wan :wub:
note: the images used (beside mart & cherry), credits to deviantart. :D

some more of MKKW, if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It has 15 episodes, and there is eng. subs on wishboniko's yt page. It's a cute, sweet, funny, awesome lakorn with great chemistry between Mart and Cherry ^.^ LOL.

those are lovely, great job!!! Hope you will make more for us soon!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
these were some i made for fanfics a while ago, and I was thinking about writing them, but probably not. lol.

Title: Sister's Love
Cast: Taew & Pat Napapa
Synopsis: (somewhat based on the book "My Sister's Keeper")
All of Pat's life, she had to do one thing, that was to take care of her younger sister Taew. Taew had been sick since the day she was born, and by some luck, Pat had been the perfect match to her, blood-wise. Their mother absolutely loved Taew because she was a miracle, after finding out that she could no longer have any children, therefore, she would make Pat donate her blood in order for Taew to live. Now that Taew is 18 years old, her heart has been failing, and their mother looks at Pat to save Taew's life even if it means giving up her life. But is the 22 year old Pat willing to give up her life just when she found love and a future she's been looking for? But the odd thing is Taew has fallen in love the same guy. Will their sister's love be able to withstand this or will it be put to the test as Pat must give up everything for her sister?

Title: Say Cheese
Cast: Weir & Pancake
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Synopsis:
Weir need a partner in taking pictures with him, but he was impossible to work with because he likes working alone. Pancake needed a job. As fate had it, Pancake was Weir's sister's best friend and was ask to come see Weir's photoshoot. And when the other model didn't show up, Pancake was asked to step up and take pictures with Weir. Although they didn't get along at first, the pictures turned out great. Now the media is asking who the girl is in the pictures, and so Weir comes up with a plan in making her his partner. A funny comedy in how Pancake and Weir will work things out and have great chemistry just by saying CHEESE.

this i made today lol, and i might write this one but i don't know

Title: Eternity
Cast: Tik, Cherry, & Mart
Synopsis: (there was so many story lines i wanted to use for this, this was one of them)
Tik and Mart are brothers. Their father, Tui, comes from a rich family, while their mother, Mew, was just a mere servant. They loved each other deeply and wrote letters to each other back in day. Soon they married regardless of his family’s disapproval, but no matter what, Tui’s mother and sister had plans of breaking them up, and eventually it worked. When Mart turned 5, Mew was forced out of the house by Tui’s family along with Mart. They only wanted Tik, to be the heir to the company. Tik grew up with a great well-educated life, and a love for music. Mart struggled with his mother and grandparents a life of hardships and hard labor, but grew up to be a caring man with a love of nature. But fear that Mew and her son would decide to come back and take the company, Tui’s family sends thugs to make sure Mew never comes back. Their plans were unsuccessful, although Mew was badly injured and lying in a hospital bed, Mart vowed to his mother to bring down his father’s family at all cost. Mart’s revenge brings him to the front of his father’s gate. He is not welcomed by anyone except his father. Tik doesn’t remember who Mart is, although Mart has always remembered his big brother. Everyday, Mart is treated like his mother was, the servants would serve him cold food or way too hot food or his grandma and them would make him slip on the floor, or trip in public to make him look like a fool. Anger fuels him everyday, and the only thing that calms him from bursting out is his garden outside. One day, a young woman ruins his garden and they have a rough start, he finds out she is Tik’s arranged soon-to-be-wife (fiancé), Cherry. They absolutely adore Cherry and her family, and she was the perfect piece to use for revenge. Although he did not want to bring an innocent bystander into his revenge or hurt his brother, thoughts of his mother lying in that hospital bed fueled his hate. How far will Mart go for his revenge? What will happen when he finds out that his brother Tik is in love with Cherry, but he is falling for her too? How can their two world be connected?

this was another one i was going to (this one seems to fit it more):
Tik and Cherry were in love, they wrote letters to each other, and Tik sent Cherry music sheets. They promised each other on a bridge to love each other for eternity, because their time together was cut short. Years later, Mart moves into an old house and finds some letters up in his attic. Being a writer, he begins reading them and trying to find the person who wrote these letters. Cherry's spirit lives within the letters, and is finally awaken. At first Mart is startled, but decides to help Cherry to find her 'Tik.' As strange as it seems, the more Mart reads the letters and is with Cherry, the more he falls for her, even though she is a ghost. Later Mart and Cherry finds 'Tik' who has been reincarnated. Cherry is happy to find her lover, but something inside of her has feelings for the one who was willing to help her through all of this, Mart. When she is going to be reincarnated, she has a choice, to be with Tik or to be with Mart? A love between a man and a ghost, but will it have a happy ending for everyone?

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG RR iM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR POSTERS!!
AND i LOVE THE FONTS THAT YOU USED. YOU SHOULD REALLY
WRiTE THE FANFiCS!! PLEASE DO!! THEY SOUND REALLY iNTERESTiNG!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, me loveeers the posters! You should totally write all three stories! Me loves them all! Btw, when are you going to update The unfortunates again?!​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn u are improving so fast hehe.. great job..

lol.. im laggin again because i paused/stopped goin on forums.. or psing 4 like a week or 2 lmao.. haha..

its amazing wat dramas can do to you lmao... haha... but **coughcough** here i am again.. back on sw lol...

interesting fics u got there.. i have so many new ones in my head but i doubt it that imma post any up.. im so lazy updatin mines these days.. **yawn** lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol i haven't been posting my artwork for a while...but here are the ones i did...you probably saw most of them in the FF thread :D

Bud Brothers: Stupid Cupid (Vince & Georgina)