RR's Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i super love them rr..
chai.. i started falling for him more after sroy saeng jan hehe xp..
he is such a great actor!!

cecilia

Staff member
muaha. you're on a roll with all these pairing pranang ..
i love those works of PAN -- beautiful
chai and vicky are cute together ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
It's been awhile since I lasted updated here, I have been updating on my FB though :D Just wanted to share my ps-ing.
Credit to original uploaders for brushes, textures, fonts, pictures

Taeyeon (SNSD) & Yonghwa (CNBlue) This was before I found out that Seohyun and Yonghwa were going to be on We Got Married.

Cinderella's Sister---I really liked this drama in the beginning, but right now there is just way too much drama and lagging. But I do love Moon Geun Young and Taecyeon (even though he isn't the lead).

Miley Cryus--Can't Be Tamed

Shahid Kapoor

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ngao Ruk Luang Jai!!! MARK <3

Nuer Mek (Chakrit, Cherry, Koi, Art)

For the FF Section :D

My Current Signature: Bie & Punch from their photoshoot together: The Flying Stars. I hope they have a lakorn together, they look so cute together. I didn't do much on the pictures, I focused on the font because I need to work on that. I think this is probably the best font I ever made so far lol. I like the outcome.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow, i love ur collection of NRLJ :D

i'm digging ur siggie. i wished they pair up one day in a lakorn too :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh RR, those are lovely...I havent heard Miley's song cant be tamed though...i cant believe she's going through sexiness now

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahaha bauie.. it's 98.. not me lol..

rr.. u were mia but u made hot stuff!! XD..
i super love ur fonts!!! wiill still them one day.. ahaha XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks everyone ^^ I caution you when watching Miley's video---doesn't even seem like her anymore. Why can't they stay young while they still can?

Tsk tsk bau, calling me the wrong name---just like how you call me 98 when really i'm 08. always getting it wrong lol.

I made some more simple artwork of Bie and Punch. I like my avatars/icons way more than my banners. Sorry that they don't really match, I was really out of it. I tried working on the fonts, but ended up not---next time ^^ I hope you all ENJOY!!
Credits to original uploaders of brushes/fonts/textures/pictures

and my current avatar/icon: apparently my old avatar/icon loves me a lot and won't let me change my avatar/icon right now. yes i had my rahut rissaya picture since i first signed up to SW.

just the avatars/icons alone. heehee i always wanted to make one of these because it looked cool (i know, i'm a dork). i made a cat, but i might make something else as my signature :D

Oh yeah Noy, don't worry I won't steal Bie away from you. I think he's cute and all, but I mostly did these artwork because of Punch <333 lol. She's super PRETTY in this shoot!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my golly gee.. omg rr.. ur avi is no longer rr.. omo.. lol..

ahaha anywho.. cute artwork.. they looked cute in the shoot ahaha XD