RR's Artwork

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG RR!i so LOVE the Suay Rerd Cherd Sode Posters<3
Film and Janie all THE WAY!lol.lol.Cindy/Sandwich....
awhh;cute posters for your recent ones!i'm looking forward
to more of your awesome artworks since you're having MORE FREE time:]

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
The Resident Evil one is freaking scary, it gave me chills. And nice blending, I always find it aggravating when blending pictures into a black/dark background.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg, love all your film and janie one....i dont think i will be watching that lakorn anytime soon though....i dont even have time to watch duay raeng athitarn lol...well i just need one more episode to watch

chenling

sarNie Adult
I really like Film/Janie lakorn so far. It's really funny and hilarious. Here are some artwork for it that I did today--very simple ones. I put my icons/avatars as a set for convenience, but if anyone wants one of them individually, I can give you them :) I was inspired the Kayla's artwork ^^

My current siggie & avatar:

Both combined and the gif is faster:

My artwork of Taew & Mark...going to do another one, this one turned out okay.

thanks for all your comments.
YAY ceci you're watching this Film/Janie's lakorn. It is a relaxing and funny lakorn.

Here some more artwork I finished up today:

I really like Om & Min...I wished they had more pictures together or starred in a lakorn together.

I think this is my favorite one I did of them so far, although there was some places that didn't blend well. Oh well:

some simple ones:

More ps-work. Some of them are a few weeks old...because I wanted to do a couple before posting. Need to find some inspiration.
Credit to original uploaders of picture/texture/brushes/text/etc.
Starting from oldest to most recent:

I just love Janie & Film together<3 <3 <3

I love Rotmay & Wan together. I wished they could be the lead couple again. There were some of her pictures from her recent photoshoot that I really like, so I decided to ps some simple ones~ The last one, I decided to put in Rome because there aren't that many pictures of Wan :( But I like how my last one turned out even if it's kind of plain.

This week is my last week of summer classes and so I will have more free time for a month---does anyone have an idea of what I should ps next? I'm kind of running low on ideas....and I don't want to take a long break from ps-ing because I will forget everything and have to reteach myself again. Thanks!

wow...love all of these!!!!!!!!!! fantastic!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhh i love those rotmay ones.. i really love her with wan too!!! wahhhhhh!!!!! ehehe..

ahaha resident evil baby!!!! i cant wait for the new movie to come out!!! so def gonna go watch!!!! whooo they're scary to play though.. my cuz made me play left for dead.. and it scared the fuzz outta me while im dying and everyone else is enjoying me suffer and die ahaha.. but they're still fun-ish to play lmao..

RR... i see something wrong in this picture!!!

IT'S NOT KIKYO!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
(lol.. im kikyo-bias... anti-kagome...) muahahaha...

cecilia

Staff member
awe -- i super heart Rotmay's photoshoot as well -- i love how you blend her close up shot with Wan. So sweet as a couple.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wahhh i love those rotmay ones.. i really love her with wan too!!! wahhhhhh!!!!! ehehe..

ahaha resident evil baby!!!! i cant wait for the new movie to come out!!! so def gonna go watch!!!! whooo they're scary to play though.. my cuz made me play left for dead.. and it scared the fuzz outta me while im dying and everyone else is enjoying me suffer and die ahaha.. but they're still fun-ish to play lmao..

RR... i see something wrong in this picture!!!

IT'S NOT KIKYO!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
(lol.. im kikyo-bias... anti-kagome...) muahahaha...
Yeah I can't wait to for the new movie too. I never played by my brothers do. They would scream and everything which makes me jump.

WHAT?! You're Kikyo-bias?!! I'm Kagome-bias! lol. Although there are times I did like him with Kikyo because their love story was sweet-ish. Sometimes Kagome did annoy me, but I still liked him with her! :p

Thanks everyone for all the comments! Here's one I did yesterday of Barbie...I'm still debating if I want to watch her drama because it seems intense--love wise.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. im iffy on kagome bcuz she's annoyin in the series.. damn inuyasha.. kikyo was ur lover.. u betrayer!! lol.. j/k j/k.. i loved inuyasha.. but fell for his demon brother sesshomaru.. muahahaha.... hmm.. i wasnt really that satisfied with the ending of the series.. hmm..

and.. oo that's a nice blending of barbie.. *coughcough* i still don't want to watch the drama.. but damn.. huang xiao ming is in it!! ahh.. peter ho too.. darn!!!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I've only seen the first episode--I'm afraid to watch more because as you've said, the love story is intense and slightly dark.

Great blending--I like the lighting effect, if you look closely, you could see the shape of a person in it. :ph34r:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmm.. im iffy on kagome bcuz she's annoyin in the series.. damn inuyasha.. kikyo was ur lover.. u betrayer!! lol.. j/k j/k.. i loved inuyasha.. but fell for his demon brother sesshomaru.. muahahaha.... hmm.. i wasnt really that satisfied with the ending of the series.. hmm..

and.. oo that's a nice blending of barbie.. *coughcough* i still don't want to watch the drama.. but damn.. huang xiao ming is in it!! ahh.. peter ho too.. darn!!!
Yeah...but wasn't the same Kikyo that he fell in love with. I started likeing his brother too because he had his moments when he was taking care of Rin (the little girl). OMG I don't think I ever saw the ending....GASP!!!!

To be honest, I've only seen the first episode--I'm afraid to watch more because as you've said, the love story is intense and slightly dark.

Great blending--I like the lighting effect, if you look closely, you could see the shape of a person in it. :ph34r:
Yeah---I watched the teaser of it and there's just way too much. It looks like it's going to go in circles and too much for me to watch. Barbie looks like she's going to be annoying me too because she is going to be torn between two guys~and can't choose who she wants to be with hmmm. And THANKS! lol I didn't see the shape of the person---good eye.
By the way, is that Heaven Sword & Dragon Saber the one with Ady An?

Saifah

bite me x___
oh i miss your artwork RR. Theyre all so amazing! I got excited when I saw Om so I had to save the ones you made of him and Min.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
New artwork I did in the past few weeks. Not my best, but I like them. Most of these are just simple ones I did. ENJOY!

Eugene & Won Bin

Calla (k-movie...i love the song in it, the movie was okay)

I started to watch Bitter Honey but I feel that it might to be to rough and intense for me. I just finished episode 5 lol.

Rome & Namfon P.

Wallpapers for fansub4fun youtube page.
I love their yt page, Country Son-in-Law makes me laugh a lot.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh RR...those are lovely especially the YT bg....nice blending.....

btw, has any seen that lakorn with grate and janie...i wanted to watch that someday but dont know if its good enough for my taste lol

someday I want to request a FF poster from you RR...lol :lol: