RR's Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. so pretty!!! and gosher.. i love that ateam one!! ahaha damn i havent been updated with pics in forever >_<...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^aiko <3 I haven't seen you in the longest time.
AND thank you everyone for all your nice comments :wub:

--------------

Some artwork I did today, yesterday, and a long time ago. I finally realized that my gifs work on my paintshop, but I don't like the quality. Still got to work on that. AND I still have to do MTEAM avatars...saving that for tomorrow or so heehee.

My first manipulation, it's okay. It was Yaya, and I changed it to Mint. At first glance, it looks like a high school picture and looks okay but if you stare at it for too long, you notice how fake it looks. :lol2: Should have blurred everything...ehh.

I'm not sure but I think I'm looking forward to Taew & Mario's lakorn. Although, I think Taew looks more mature and older than Mario in the clips I saw, and they don't seem to match. BUT who knows, they could make a cute couple. Anyways, did some manipulation on their photoshoots---took FOREVER for me. I think I like my wallpaper one way more. As for the text and fonts, I gave up and did simple stuff, probably should not have adding any in the first place ^_^ ENJOY them though.

I made this fanmade trailer, inspired by one I saw on youtube. Took me a couple of days to finish. It's A Walk to Remember, starring the cast of Duang Jai Akkanee. There are parts I should fix but was too lazy to, but overall I'm happy with it. This is my first time making a fanmade trailer, so I hope you guys like it. Both of them are basically the same except I have two different ending clips.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Honey, I love the fanmade video! You are so creative! WOW, nice Taew and Mario wallie! Plus, gotta love NADECH wallie! ; ) Nice manipulated of Mint and great banner of her!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow.
i love your GIF of Mint!
Hot Nadech Poster,,OMG!
I love your beautiful Manipulations!
Awesome Fanmade Videos!You are so creative and talented!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhh! RR, someday I'm gonna learn how to do that haha

still waiting for the MTeam avatars so I can steal them lolz

nikki1786

LizQuen
blur and clone the neck... you should have included Mint's neck to adjust it when you transferred her face onto Yaya's pic ;) its still look great RR, because you blended the skin tone fine ;)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love your new updates RR! I'm as well still waiting for more artwork of Mteam from you. Heehee!

Wah, RR, your trailers are awesome dude! Love it!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
MINI UPDATE:

After working on Mario & Taew artwork and looking at their old photoshoots, I'm now excited for their lakorn :clap:

this is why I was skeptical about the pair, Mario looks like a little kid while everyone looks mature. Maybe it's his hair~

I'm also looking forward to Om/Min/Sammie lakorn too. I might do some artwork on them if I have the chance. They all look really good. I think 2011 will be a good year for me...lakorn-wise. I'm getting excited for a ton of lakorns. Hopefully I will have time to watch them. I'm so mad that my break is almost over and I just got a whole lot of motivation to do so many artwork AND I just saw the other set of pictures of ch. 3 calendar...man I wished I had those pictures too~

As for my Mteam icons...it's taking me awhile. There is so MANY pictures to choose from. I was at 306 pictures, then I cut it down to 190. I still have to cut it some more. Hopefully the ones I chose will be worth it. Why must MTEAM look so good?! EXCEPT there are a ton of pictures where Mark look so sick and nasty. WHY?!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Wow! I love those updates!! :D The wallpapers & banners are so PRETTY!!
I also love the Manipulations! AWESOME!! :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you do the Om, Min, Sammie Lakorn artwork. I miss seeing Om's face everywhere on Asian Fuse. When that lakorn comes out, I hope he gets more photo shoots so I can see more wonderful art. I love the Mario & Taew one. He looks good next to her. Mario plays a high school boy well...he can prob pass as college guy too (*since he is college age), but in Autumn Destiny, he just looked so young in that. @ least Ploy balanced him out in that since she was only 13 @ the time. I hope that it really is just his hair that is making him look like a kid. But, I'm thinking I'm gonna like the drama anyways because it's Mario :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo those are so pretty!!! i love your creativity rr...
i totally forgot mario n taew are in a lakorn.. ahhh... EXCITED!!