RR's Artwork

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha im glad i made your day rr hehe.. when knowing the lyrics, it makes it even funnier ahaha..

and awwwe.. those are so pretty!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, RR! I love love your new collections! Meteor's garden collection looks amazing! And love love Mark's banner <3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aaaaaahhhhh! I love your new updates! and I'm so lovin' your current siggie...the girls are sexy n' cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo those are so pretty!! LOVE IT MAK MAK!!

hehe whats funny is that i thought of doing a cut out of those 4 ladies as well but never got the time hehe..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ooo those are so pretty!! LOVE IT MAK MAK!!

hehe whats funny is that i thought of doing a cut out of those 4 ladies as well but never got the time hehe..
Thanks. LOL, we truly are sisters ^_^

----------

I'm so sad/heartbroken to find out that Paul Pattarapon is going to quit lakorns. NOOOOOOOOO~ I got to stay strong because it is what he wants to do, but gosh :cry: :cry1: :teary: :tearybye: He is going to still host and do sitcoms, but I usually don't watch sitcoms. He should have just taken a break or something, but since it does take a lot of time out of his schedule and he wants to focus on business, I will be happy for him and I respect him for understanding that he is not able to juggles all of these things at once. I will always <3 him! No matter what anyone says, to me, Paul is a great, funny, caring, and handsome actor! 1 last lakorn for him------I wonder if it is the one with Yui? But if it is another one, I really wish he would do one with Noon...or Janie. Maybe one day, he will decided to come back, but for now, I will respect his decision (with sadness) and still continue to support him and wish him the best of luck in everything.

Same one, except I took out the mini-paul on the end...looked too weird lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo rr.. must you do this to me T_T.. you're making me so sad now T_T.. when i read the news, i was saddened too.. first time i ever saw paul was in rachinee morlum.. (i believe) .. and then rahut rissaya etc.. he grew on to me bit by bit.. he wasn't the most handsome p'ek but i don't know.. it's his personality the gets you hehe.. but yeah sigh.. i will miss him T_T..

im for sure his last lakorn is not the one with joy and yui, that one is like in stock.. i don't know when khun daeng will air it.. argh.. im so mad at her!! but yeah.. sigh.. im curious what kind of challenging role will he take for his last lakorn >_<

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow love that Aum and Kim poster....aww RR stay strong for Paul....I wonder when is his lakorn with Yui airing, it's been in stock since last year

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
aaawwww......I will miss Paul too!!!!
well, anyways i love ur posters of kim & aum!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I wish that he'll come back to acting in the near future! I'm surely going to miss Paul in lakorns. He was definitely one of my fave p'eks <3 RR, love your new updates on Paul's banners & Noon & Paul's poster is super cute!

Saifah

bite me x___
Love the new updates! It sucks that Paul is quitting
lakorns because he's such a good actor and you can't
seem to find a decent one nowadays :(