RR's Artwork

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
OMGOLLY!!!!!!!! RR, I miss you and your artworks!!! They're so lovely!!! Loving the KCR artworks oh btw, his name is Bomb ja not Boss lol. Bella with Mark, I do too wish for them to star in a lakorn together but she has to reunite with Jirayu first haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I love all ur Khun Chai Lek poster I really Love them, there great. It's so cute too. I love ur Taewprom girl one too. Awesome. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Tubbytinker07 said:
OMGOLLY!!!!!!!! RR, I miss you and your artworks!!! They're so lovely!!! Loving the KCR artworks oh btw, his name is Bomb ja not Boss lol. Bella with Mark, I do too wish for them to star in a lakorn together but she has to reunite with Jirayu first haha
She might be with Mark Prin a lakorn because Nok Sinjai is coming into the industrial, and she wants to but together Bella, and Mark.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Tubbytinker07 said:
Oops. LOL. Thanks Thip!!! I knew his name was Bomb, I don't know why I wrote Boss. Must have overlooked it.  Haha.

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments <3 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg RR... goodness, your work never fails to impress me.. such a pro i swear!!
jealous much!!  I love how much you always improve.. *sniffsniff*  They look super lovely.  LOVELY!

I think I'm gonna have to watch the gentlemen series soon.. Taew looks so cute with Bomb.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aikoden said:
omg RR... goodness, your work never fails to impress me.. such a pro i swear!!
jealous much!!  I love how much you always improve.. *sniffsniff*  They look super lovely.  LOVELY!

I think I'm gonna have to watch the gentlemen series soon.. Taew looks so cute with Bomb.
Awwww AIKO!!!!! Thanks! I'm not a pro...you are! So jealous of your amazingly lovely artwork! And might I add that I super LOVE your siggie of Ateam <3 I miss them so much! But yes, you should watch the gentlemen series. I wasn't going to at first, but decided to check it out since there wasn't anything else I was watching at the moment.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
It has been so long since I posted my artwork. I was recently packing some stuff up and found a list of fanfic ideas I had come up with and the OTP. I think I made this list in 2009. So, I decided to make some of the artwork from these. Enjoy!! (I know that Nott and Vicky were in Jai Rao together, but I really wish they were leads together in a lakorn. I hope this can happen!)

And two quick banners I made of Sammie and Taew.