Ruen Hor Ror Hien (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Susie's teeth, they're so perfect. My teeth are getting real close to that, i'm glad i have braces.
oh how many years are u wearing the brace, i have a crooked teeth too but I'm not going
get brace yet cos its very expensive my sis already did hers but now waiting for save
up to do mine but mine it isn't that bad though yeah i like Susie's teeth too
her and Louis make such a fun and hot cute looking pair. :cloud9:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
oh how many years are u wearing the brace, i have a crooked teeth too but I'm not going
get brace yet cos its very expensive my sis already did hers but now waiting for save
up to do mine but mine it isn't that bad though yeah i like Susie's teeth too
her and Louis make such a fun and hot cute looking pair. :cloud9:
I have my braces on for about 3 years now. My dentist is really a perfectionist so I might be stuck with braces for another 6 months. Oh well I'm getting perfect teeth so it's worth the wait.

cecilia

Staff member
Louis and Susie looks so cute together -- i love the teaser and so can't wait til this come on air ^^
thanks for the pix na kha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maprang looks weird in those pics. Her head is in an awkward pose, is her neck broken or what? LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will air on the 6th May replacing Andrew and Mint N, thanks Dancy for the pictures
na ka and Candy for the magazine picture too :thanks:

The photos are really nice! I can't wait for this lakorn to air...oddly enough, the photos are getting me more hyped for this lakorn than the teasers/behind the scenes footage.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Susie seems to have alot of sexy poses lately showing skin more than before. I think she has one belly piercing. Most of daras like to wear sexy clothes to become popular like Araya, Aump, Ploy.
Taew, Matt and Cherry never see them wear sexy clothes, or sexy showing skin in the photoshoot.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I cannot wait the see Susie and Louis...super excited!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what is going on? LOL
did Louis marry a ghost who happens to be Susie?
i think its those typical spirit in the past where some funny curse switch this person
body to the other people I'm confused as well sis smilez.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
airing date is today 6th May and Saturday 7th May episode 1.
pictures from pantip