Ruen Naree See Chompoo(Ch3:Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my god.......yard got rape again
huh yard got rape?..or you mean almost got rape again..gosh i feel bad for her.. :( this is like the 3rd time already..i think its up to 8 ?

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz........yeah i meant she's almos got rape..lolz. :lmao:
hey, i just on episode 5.......so how come nobody upload 6-7-8 ??? :shock:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lolz........yeah i meant she's almos got rape..lolz.
hey, i just on episode 5.......so how come nobody upload 6-7-8 ???
lol..i was to say..yard got rape again..man my vdo store needs to hurry up..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
im lovin this lakorn
it's even better then Oun ai Rak ( I think that's how u spell it) lol with Cee and Mo and Cheer and forgot his name. .
So in the lakorn no one gets raped rite?
only like the bad guy tries to but n'ek is save by someone?

tinah

sarNie Coma
im lovin this lakorn
it's even better then Oun ai Rak ( I think that's how u spell it) lol with Cee and Mo and Cheer and forgot his name. .
So in the lakorn no one gets raped rite?
only like the bad guy tries to but n'ek is save by someone?
what epi is it on right now??..and is it almost ending?..i havent been going to my vdo store so im really behind..hmm i hope no one gets rape..which i think they wont..its very exciting to watch :D

nangfa

sarNie Egg
its so sad, wonder how pat and the manager guy will end up cuz her mom and him have a daughter togther kwan, that little girl.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
nangfa said:
its so sad, wonder how pat and the manager guy will end up cuz her mom and him have a daughter togther kwan, that little girl.
[post="135250"][/post]​
what do u mean?
well anyways im on eps 6 n its so sad cuz u noe the dude who tried to rape Pat in the beginning well he rape the lil girl, moy deng and threaten her not to tell anyone. . . :( so sad for her. . .. n he lives in her house toooo ewwww so gross cuz he's as old as her parents ugh :angry:

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving this lakorn right now. Tye is so HOT!! I downloaded and watched all 10 episodes last night. Can't wait for the next ones.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well anyways im on eps 6 n its so sad cuz u noe the dude who tried to rape Pat in the beginning well he rape the lil girl, moy deng and threaten her not to tell anyone. . . so sad for her. . .. n he lives in her house toooo ewwww so gross cuz he's as old as her parents ugh
yeh that part was really sad..thats gross..he rape the little girl..dang..i felt so sorry for her

donna

sarNie Adult
wat that lady is Pat mom? eww, what the heck? how are they gonna end up with each other then? isn't he like her stepdad or something then?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yea the lady is Pat's mom . . .
i noe i wonder how they gunna get each other. . . ugh dats wierd

well i finihs watchin eps 11 and the short hair girl/tomboy is bout to get raped by that dude who beats up Pohn( dink thats how u spell his name) cant wait til eps 12 gettin so gud! =]]

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think em is gonna get with pat..cuz pat is his step daughter..that wont happen..if they are related like cousins then thats another thing..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hrmmmmm who noes . . . but does anyone noe the schedule for this lak.?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yeaa Pat's a good actress her actiing skiills iis pretty gud =]

well ima give a lil summary on eps 12

here goes =]
In the previous eps at the end the short hair girl tied up the gay guy, yard and pat so the bad guy wont shoot them then she afrees to follow him into the bedroom and he tries to rape her. .. . the gay guy remember theres a knife in the drawer so he goes and open it with his mouth and yard cuts the rope and goes and help the short hair girl. .. blah blah the bad guy says that yard is too scared to stab him or whaeva uhmmmm then yard drops the knife and the bad guy gets his gun on the desk by the bed short hair girl wakes up struggle with the bad guy for the gun the bad guy aims the gun at short hair girl and is about to shoot her but yard stabs him in the back n he dies. .. yard, the gay guy, short hair girl, n pat runs away . . .blah blah yard and them goes to her house and yard's father and step mom is fighting yard helps her father she hugs her father. . blah blah yard's father lands in the hospital. .. in the newspaper theres an article about yard stabbing the guy., . .. i think lol thats mostly it . . . cuz like yard and them is running from the police and all . . in the next eps pat is gunna go to her house and her father locks her in the house and tells her fren to leave and stuff. .

hope u understand my bad summary =]

tang071

sarNie Elites
i watched the first eps when it first came out and i didnt really like it cuz it seemed to stressfull. then i heard news of rape and i thought that the three main girls would become prostitutes so i stopped watching. but i got bored so i decided to watch up to eps.12 and its pretty good now. anyways, yard killed a man in self defense. they girls run away when the bad guy's friends come looking for him. the bad guys and sak leave condoms in each room and steal valuables from the dead guy to make it seem that the girls are running a brothel. the cops come and play into the bad guy's plan.

anyways, i feel for pat. that must really suck that she fell for her stepfather. it still seems that the manager and the mother still have feelings for each other. but have u noticed, the mother has a ring on her ring finger maybe she's remarried. i dunno they're not related in any way urgh but still weird. if pat never came into contact with the mother then they would have ended up getting married.
haha it was sad when the gay guy found out that num thought of him as his bro. i was sure num was gay too... oh yeah the one in glasses, pol he's so weird and nerdy in this lakorn. his other lakorns were the same character with that obnoxious laugh and now he's just really dorky. yard is actually pretty in this lakorn, i can see why she's popular...pat is every where now, i hope they dont make her really popular and then forget about her later when they get newcomers.