Ruen Phaa (Exact & Scenerio)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
look like Tono and Aerin having fun... :lol:

Credit to: pantip

Aww so cutie between Gun & Ann. :wub: I hope in the end Gun won't die so he can end up with Ann.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I like Aerin & Tono together more then Tono & Egg. Tono & Aerin are just to cutie. I like their sweet scene. :coverlaf:....Why can't they be a couple in here so Son can have Egg...I hope Aerin & Tono can pair up again and be a couple in a lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I like Aerin & Tono together more then Tono & Egg. Tono & Aerin are just to cutie. I like their sweet scene. :coverlaf:....Why can't they be a couple in here so Son can have Egg...I hope Aerin & Tono can pair up again and be a couple in a lakorn.
I agree with everything you said. I am having a major Tono and Aerin fever now, they look so cute together. Don't even remember Egg now when I see Tono and Aerin together. Gosh now that they are together a lot, I see the chemistry between them. Their scene in the water was so HOT!!! So in-love with this two, too bad they won't end up together. Hope in the future.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha.I agree with Aerin and Tono..cause their real personalities are so similar that they look great together. I would love to see them together in a lakorn in the future..but I don't know if exact will allow Aerin to be n'ek..she's plays n'rai so well.

But me personally I perfer Tono and Egg...better yet Tono and Me. hehehe.( i don't know if the hubby will agree but it's worth a try right).

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol! i agree.. so much foundation!!
but seriously son .. he still looks awkward ..his acting still doesnt wow me

true i feel like he kinda OVERACT in this lakorn, don't give me wrong Son's one of my fav ch.5 actors besides Bie. But somehow his acting really bothers me n this lkaorn.. i dunno he smiles too much! and it makes his scenes look awkward.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
wow.. at first i thought tono didn't look that good.. but when i saw the scene where he rescued egg from drowning.. the scene was so touching.. especially because he was crying. omg got to me big time.. and i love him now:D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode was intent and heartbreaking between the three friends. :cry: I really thought Gun was going to die when he and Son were struggle for the gun and it went off. I don't understand why Son can't let Egg be with Tono he know she doesn't like him...there are more other girls out there for him.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
wow.. at first i thought tono didn't look that good.. but when i saw the scene where he rescued egg from drowning.. the scene was so touching.. especially because he was crying. omg got to me big time.. and i love him now:D

hahaha..yeah he's getting better looking each time. he looks better with the shorter hair.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG it look like Gun is going to die after all in the next up episode. :teary: Why can't they make him live since this a remake. They could have change the plot a bit...so sad.

Cr to: pantip

suavaj

sarNie Egg
OMG it look like Gun is going to die after all in the next up episode. :teary: Why can't they make him live since this a remake. They could have change the plot a bit...so sad.

No!! they can't let Gun die! He's the only one who has his head screw on somewhat right...
Does anyone love the ending theme song as much as me?? Gun is such a good singer! Love his soft and mellow voice

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:no: :cry: Why dose Aerin have to die also. I didn't see the old version so I don't know if her role in the old version she die or live but today episode is so sad for Aerin...this going to lead up to Gun death...so many good people die for nothing.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks for the caps, i haven't keep p w/the lakorn lately...now that i see these pix i might have to go n continue watching the lakorn.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Tono and Aerin look great together. They should be paired up in a lakorn. So sad about Gun. I got to really like his character.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Why can't they change the ending to where Rin don't have to die???? He was such a good guy, he shouldn't end up dying!!!