Ruk Nee Kiang Tawan(Media of Medias)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It will also be a lovey dovey cute funny la korn as well. that takes place in the countryside. will be a musicial la korn. Joy will be singing in the la korn too. not "luk tong". but half mix modern songs.YAY!!! it will be a fun la korn. i'm happy Joy will be singing in the la korn again. i can't wait to see it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, joy singing again. i love her voice. i just knew they had to make a muscial. darn, they'll be in the countryside throughout the whole lakorn?

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
yay!! i love joy's voice!! i have her album and her Rachanee Morlum? OST too!! can't wait =]

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
Omg Joy Sirlak move to ch7. I don't know y i want some of ch7 actress to move to ch3 so they get to act with the hotties of ch3 such as Ken and Aum.

Joy Sirilak didint move to ch 7 ..

her contract with ch3 ended awhile ago.. and she didint renew it
she is a free agent nows. she can work with whoever she wishes to ^^

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Joy Sirilak didint move to ch 7 ..

her contract with ch3 ended awhile ago.. and she didint renew it
she is a free agent nows. she can work with whoever she wishes to ^^
You can say it was basically a move since there was bad blood between her and Ch3. Or was it one of the production company that was with Ch3? There was a reason why she didn't renew her contract. If she was happy, she would have sign a new contract a while ago and we would not be waiting for her to film a lakorn for a while now.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
yay!!!!! thanks for the good news! i'm so happy to hear that joy and oil will be singing and playing in this lakorn together! love these two stars! can't wait until it airs!

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
You can say it was basically a move since there was bad blood between her and Ch3. Or was it one of the production company that was with Ch3? There was a reason why she didn't renew her contract. If she was happy, she would have sign a new contract a while ago and we would not be waiting for her to film a lakorn for a while now.

not really a moveeee.. because ch3 has offered her a lakorn script to act in still .. even though she didn't renew her contract with themm

yeah.. it was the whole big issue about her being taken out for no reasonable reason at all .
it was the production company of the lakorn "King Kaew Kar Fark" ..
so i think its only that particular production company that joy isnt happy with ?

the reason behind waiting for her to film a lakorn is that joy has been reading the scripts that she has been given from different channels and see if she is happy with it or not also .. i know bcos i've seen her in interviews and is sorter a big fan of herss :D

*off topic
wells.. the reason why she was taken out was very un-reasonable since she didn't do anything wrong.

summary;
* the producer ( big boss ) of the production company wanted to push her son up .. so she let him direct that particular lakorn that joy was originally in
* he DIDNT have any experience in directing AT ALL .. which joy would go to every shooting date and end up not filming ..
* the director ( son of original one) didnt like the script, so he changed it .. which means they couldnt shoot .. joy and MANY OTHERs weren't pleased with it .. so they asked to fix it upppppp
* Pat's bF .. which was only a worker who does the SETTING (not a camera man) .. but since he is good friends with the new director, he got to be the helper of the director
* since there were many problems about the script and all that .. they couldnt film the lakorn ..
so then .. there was a big meeeting
* in the end Pat's BF suggested that they should change the nang'ek bcos they say that she is fussy and "tua suayyy" (like the person who brings bad things) since they have lots of problems..
*another reason to support that is since Joy is famous.. people would make a big deal out of it .. ( which did happen ) ... and lead to the lakorn which hasn't even started filming make big news and more people will know about the lakorn ..

^ the info i got is from a reliable source.. that person works in the production company and was at the meeting that daY & feels sorry for Joy since she didn't do anything wrong at all .. it was unfair .. that person even says if you dnt believe them.. call up and ask the company if there is a person named "Omm" works there bcos he is Pat's BF .. ( the one who suggested for a change of nang'ek )

* the revealer also states that he wants Pat to see her Bf as someone whos jst not a no name ..
how his the helper of the director ... and that the nang'ek in this lakorn gets a BIG PAY also.

what is suspicious is that how come the original director ( aka mother of the new director) why has she NEVER come out to clarify anything at all ? .. i agree with the revealer that the big boss of ch 3 should give p'Joy an apology.. since he said bad things about p'Joy, in the sense that she was wrong when she didn;t do anything.. :(
feel sorry for p'Joy

maybe they didn't really give her a fair contract to renew ? who knows ?
maybe joy wants to be a free agent ? .. i dnt know about this .. but yeahh..

all i want is for p'Joy to be happy working what she loves doingggg .. supporting her all the waYY ! :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot Vanida for the clip. i can't wait to see this la korn. Joy+Oil look cute together. hey their name rhyme. 555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy and Oil pictures from their opening la korn ceremony. They look so happy and so cute. i like the picture they play around together. they look close. Oil play as a photographer in here. Oil name in this la korn is "Fah-feun"(recover/awaken sky) and Joy name is "Deuan-tem"(full moon) their names are cute. RS company will be making the songs in this la korn.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
thank you very much for the clips Vanida and thank you for the very CUTE pictures of Joy & Oil Teedee :D
you guys rockkkkkkk !!! :clap:

cant wait for thisss .. soo exciteddddddddddddddd !!! :yahoo:

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for all the information, clips, and pics! both oil and joy look very very mature! love them lots!