Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope this one airs soon it'll be even better if it airs after Paul/Fon lakorn something good to anticipate after another! Aha. Paul gets all the lakorns that makes us want to watch! Even though I'm not a fan of his he's always/mostly in good lakorns and has great nang'eks!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I hope this one airs soon it'll be even better if it airs after Paul/Fon lakorn something good to anticipate after another! Aha. Paul gets all the lakorns that makes us want to watch! Even though I'm not a fan of his he's always/mostly in good lakorns and has great nang'eks!
haha 2 Paul lakorns lined up together would make people pissed off lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so excited, i want to see paul's chemistry with pat again, they really make a lovely couple! pat is very good in comedy's lakorn like in kkkf.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Paul may not be handsome (no offense) but he sure knows what lakorn to act in :D, especially with the n'eks :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awww thanks KristyS for the pics :)
no more news on this lakorn huh... well just coming by to see whuts new with this lakorn.. keep the forum ACTIVE :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So Bon is getting with Tarn? I thought itw was Joy. Anyways, I'm surprised I didn't see her name listed till now! I've been waiting for her to be in a lakorn. So happy she's in one now and getting with cutie Bon also!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ow, pat is so cuute and i find paul very handsome.
mango i love the picture of pong and the comment!