Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hold up. I heard Joy is going to be in here too. Joy from Dao Kra Jai. Someone said she's going to pair with Bon o_O

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hold, hold up again. I'm hearing the pairs as Paul Pattarapone & Pat Napapa, Bon Asanai & Joy Sopitsuda, then Santisook & Mam Jintara.

The name Santisook sounds familiar some how :mellow:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hold, hold up again. I'm hearing the pairs as Paul Pattarapone & Pat Napapa, Bon Asanai & Joy Sopitsuda, then Santisook & Mam Jintara.

The name Santisook sounds familiar some how :mellow:
aww santisook and mam always starr in the same lakorn. hes in "king kaew kar fark" as pat's dad or whoever he is. forgot their character cuz i havent really caught up with that lakorn yet.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
aww santisook and mam always starr in the same lakorn. hes in "king kaew kar fark" as pat's dad or whoever he is. forgot their character cuz i havent really caught up with that lakorn yet.
Ahh! No wonder I thought his name sound fishy. Thanks for clarifying^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm not quite sure what SarN means by "rice is cook" lakorn either.lol.
:lol: was tire of using the words R" scene . "rice is cook" = the deed is done --- is dis the lakorn where he kidnap her ? if not wrong thread lmaooooo

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ohhh a question...if i am not mistaken...is bon the same guy who was in the lakorn with poo praiya....the lakorn was funny and something like that.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Polyplus has like only 1 pra aek or something. i'm getting tire of Paul and Pat too. so many la korns of them.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yes Bon was in the lakorn with Poo that was the first and I guess the last time he got 2 b pek I really really like him. O so that what rice is cook ooO my type of lakorn den hehe. I hope Paul and Pat have more chemistry cuz in there last lakorn it was like they were more like bro and sis

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
santisok pomsiri plays king's father in kkkf,he use to be a p'ek in one lakorn, the one with noosaba.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
:lol: was tire of using the words R" scene . "rice is cook" = the deed is done --- is dis the lakorn where he kidnap her ? if not wrong thread lmaooooo
Wrong thread.lol. We don't know what the storyline for this one is. I think the one ou're talking about is Teung Rai Gor Ruk with Paul and Namfon.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah Polyplus has like only 1 pra aek or something. i'm getting tire of Paul and Pat too. so many la korns of them.
lol Actually, Polyplus has a lot of pr'eks, it's just that they only use Paul :blink: . Everyone gets a minimum/max of 3 lakorns per year and this seems to be Pat and Paul's 3rd for the year^^. Not much of a biggy.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes Bon was in the lakorn with Poo that was the first and I guess the last time he got 2 b pek I really really like him. O so that what rice is cook ooO my type of lakorn den hehe. I hope Paul and Pat have more chemistry cuz in there last lakorn it was like they were more like bro and sis
lol Agree with you. They were cute though.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
santisok pomsiri plays king's father in kkkf,he use to be a p'ek in one lakorn, the one with noosaba.
:loool: I'm so slow. I'm watching the lakorn right now and yet I don't know/remember him. It must be either aminisia or plain stupidity :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult

credit. thaitv3.com

is that santisook? if so, wasn't he previously married to mam jintara? thats what i remember being told by some elders. that they were husband/wife and are still good friends. and i thought it was cute that they're always acting together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, thats him. i also thought they were a couple before but im not sure if they ever got married?..its too bad they arent together anymore. mam is still single though and as for suntisook he's married with kids