Ruk Son Kaen(Polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
:lol: she needs the weight and the health. maybe it will help her with her skin too. the healthier you are, the better!!

to pat:
gain weight+getting healtier= lighter skin! trust me, it works!

lose the mini muscles while you're at it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. maybe shes the type of people that doesnt gain weight easily although eating alot cuz by the look of it, she has always been skinny even before she came in the biz right

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nope. She had way more meat before. I've seen pixs of her from before. It's like since she came in she lost 10-20 lbs. She was thicker than now. especially in mafia! what happened there? she filmed mae krua and mafia together but seemed like she had more meat in mae krua.

guess chakrit stole all the food in mafia. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
really?...she was still petite though. shes becoming more thinnier now that she has more works coming her way too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
really?...she was still petite though. shes becoming more thinnier now that she has more works coming her way too.
Yeah. Her cheeks were buff. It was during her high school time. No, no! I don't want her to be thinner! She's thin enough *sigh* .

Here are pixs of her before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
she looks more meaty but still petite. its probaly hard to keep up with her weight since shes already thin.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ken would be awesome too, but most likely people would say that he's too old for. Handsome though!

Yeah. So true, Tinah.lol. Pat's too tiny. Even if Rome is young, he's like big... Hopefully Pat's healthier now.

If Ch7 and Ch3 can do a one time swap, I want Cee but that will never happen. <_< -_- I wish she gain more weight like you because she is so tiny. Meaty doesn't imply fat but rather healthy like you said.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If Ch7 and Ch3 can do a one time swap, I want Cee but that will never happen. <_< -_- I wish she gain more weight like you because she is so tiny. Meaty doesn't imply fat but rather healthy like you said.
That would be awesome too!! Only if they could do that!! Fans would go all over the place just knowing that Ch7&Ch7 stars can star together.*sigh*.

as thai's say "mee nam mee nuam"

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
[b] :loool: u r so silly kristy!!!!!!!!!!1 :loool: [/b] hey what happen to ur song kristy?
:loool: There's nothing funny about it at all. She really needs to gain some weight. I took my song out b/c I didn't want it anymore... Now you have it though. Good, huh?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
[font="can_nongaor"]This is so unfair!! P'Nuy won't spill the juice yet! She knows who the p'ek is and which production, but wants to keep it a secret until the 5th for their little Pat party and then reveal it in the 6th for anyone that didn't go . I guess it must be a good pr'ek or she wouldn't keep it a secret . Oh please let it be good! Torture chat chat![/font]

To think that I was actually going to know! Anyone here think it's going to be Por again?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I would prefer someone else because they have paired up many times.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG!!!! I know who the pr'ek is!!!!! I finally know who he is!!!! Ahhh!!!!!!!!!! Which production too!!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Time to reveal the pr'ek... The pr'ek is...

-

--

---

----

-----

------

-------

--------

--------

----------

The pr'ek is... Just joking!! I know who the pr'ek is though. :lol: . Just don't want to say it right now.hehe. If I telll you the production, then the pr'ek is obvious. :loool: . Just wait until Sat. Then I'll tell.hehe. Some might find the pr'ek... Ehhh... Are you serious type. Some might say Omg! My pr'ek is having another lakorn!

Any guesses? lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hehe. Wait till tomorrow to see if anyone else wants to know... I they do, I'll post it up.