Ruk Ter Took Wun

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
dont want to break it to you but it was a happy ending but sad in some ways.

It's more of a mixture...a bittersweet lakorn...there was loads of drama, that was so sad and intense...then the cute and funny scenes aum had with bua...i liked how it ended...it was cute

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I can't seem to stop watching it...it has a great mixture of adorable cute scenes and drama...and the ending was the best...Ken is so hot in this one...Well, he's hot in anything

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
watch their first lakorn together, song rao nirandon.

I watched that after this one...and it's the same, everytime I get to the ending, I still cry, for like, 15 minutes after it already ended...I freaking sob, like no joke...I had a Ken marathon recently, so I've seen most of his lakorns already...except Rang Ngao, I don't like the story, I hate revenge lakorns when they hurt the person they love just because they want revenge on someone...That's dumb, to sacrifice your own happiness with a great person, just for revenge...I saw parts of Neung Nai Seung, I think it's what it's called, with Janie, but I don't like his character...Vhatin is my favorite Ken character, then it's Chen, Itt, Tua Phu, and lastly, Kawee.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
My favorite Ken pictures so far... :wub:

:wub: Even though Noi's in it...look at the loving daddy and husband... :wub:

:wub: Yummy... :drool:

:wub: Love him in suits :spin:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Lol, you must really love this lakorn =D

I do...it has everything I like in it...a sweet, handsome gentleman that wholeheartedly loves his n'ek...a beautiful n'ek...their conversations are so cute...there's not too much misunderstandings, the n'rai and p'rai aren't as bad as the typical ones...the only reason why they get separated is for the other person's own good, whether they know it or not...a happy ending after all the sadness...it's just good all around.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ray can i call you that, anyways the only thing that i didnt like this lakorn was it was dragging towards the middle and they rushed the ending a little bit. you noticed how the ending was so quick but overall this was still a good lakorn. the ending was rush but still at a good pace. and i also liked that there was no slap and kiss. i mean i like them but sometimes lakorn get carried away with it and it just kills the lakorn for me [lmao sawan bieng was an exception, i didnt mind all the slaps and kisses] as for jam luey ruk i wouldnt say it was a kiss/slap and it is good that they didnt have so many of those scene, it was just rough scenes. the rawr scene in jlr i think it was not neccessary so to me i dont even think it existed in the 08 version cause i surpass that scene. oh you know which lakorn bugged me with kiss/slap, the two lakorn bie was in. i say it could have been good lakorns without those kiss/slap but i liked the lakorn just had to skip some parts.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
ray can i call you that, anyways the only thing that i didnt like this lakorn was it was dragging towards the middle and they rushed the ending a little bit. you noticed how the ending was so quick but overall this was still a good lakorn. the ending was rush but still at a good pace. and i also liked that there was no slap and kiss. i mean i like them but sometimes lakorn get carried away with it and it just kills the lakorn for me [lmao sawan bieng was an exception, i didnt mind all the slaps and kisses] as for jam luey ruk i wouldnt say it was a kiss/slap and it is good that they didnt have so many of those scene, it was just rough scenes. the rawr scene in jlr i think it was not neccessary so to me i dont even think it existed in the 08 version cause i surpass that scene. oh you know which lakorn bugged me with kiss/slap, the two lakorn bie was in. i say it could have been good lakorns without those kiss/slap but i liked the lakorn just had to skip some parts.

You can call me So, like Soriya, but So is actually a part of my name...Yeah, the middle got me too...I don't think rawr scenes are ever necessary in lakorns, and the guys do it for the dumbest reasons at the most inappropriate times...I'm not a slap/kiss fan either. I like this one and SRND because it was more realistic with the love story, they were more honest and had more realistic issues to deal with. I was just mad that in both lakorns, the only person keeping them apart were the people that liked them that they had no feelings for whatsoever. I loved their honesty about each other's feelings, no stubbornness, just a genuine fear of getting hurt and such...

fun

Expired Sarnie
SO, i so agree with you. this lakorn had all the elements.

i understand a few slaps/kisses but in some lakorn they over use it and it becomes so useless and boring. i dont think thai know the term rape yet. sometimes i wonder why they use it in lakorn and i admit i do enjoy some lakorn with those scene(s), dont get me wrong that i am against it nor do i support it. if they think its a form of entertainment then i am sadden to know such people could think like that.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched that after this one...and it's the same, everytime I get to the ending, I still cry, for like, 15 minutes after it already ended...I freaking sob, like no joke...I had a Ken marathon recently, so I've seen most of his lakorns already...except Rang Ngao, I don't like the story, I hate revenge lakorns when they hurt the person they love just because they want revenge on someone...That's dumb, to sacrifice your own happiness with a great person, just for revenge...I saw parts of Neung Nai Seung, I think it's what it's called, with Janie, but I don't like his character...Vhatin is my favorite Ken character, then it's Chen, Itt, Tua Phu, and lastly, Kawee.
juz visiting here in RTTW thread since u said u felt so lonely as the only fan...lol

i love Watin too...but sometimes he way too nice..so nice tat other ppl take advantage of him...so tat's why he's not my fav. Ken...but still love Irrissa and Watin..ehehe

if i have to rank my Kens...it would be

Chen:- just one word P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
Kavee:- i'm into this dark character of his...very complex very messed up yet very pitiful
Ittsara:-first of all i'm in love w/ the meaning of his name "freedom"...and i love how he's nice and loving yet smart and ain't afraid to stand up for himself..now there's a real man
Watin: so adorable..i love the way he looks at Irrissa...*sigh*

the rest of his characters i'm either not tat crazie over it or i haven't seen the lakorn...but i have to give it to Nueng: from Neung Nai Sueng...he has my fav. Ken look....goodness he looks so handsome in tose wardrobes....but my fav. name was to be Tua Phu...i juz love the "PHU" part of it...sounds kinda like Pooh bear makes him sound all cute and huggable... :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
juz visiting here in RTTW thread since u said u felt so lonely as the only fan...lol

i love Watin too...but sometimes he way too nice..so nice tat other ppl take advantage of him...so tat's why he's not my fav. Ken...but still love Irrissa and Watin..ehehe

Kavee:- i'm into this dark character of his...very complex very messed up yet very pitiful
Ittsara:-first of all i'm in love w/ the meaning of his name "freedom"...and i love how he's nice and loving yet smart and ain't afraid to stand up for himself..now there's a real man
the rest of his characters i'm either not tat crazie over it or i haven't seen the lakorn...but i have to give it to Nueng: from Neung Nai Sueng...he has my fav. Ken look....goodness he looks so handsome in tose wardrobes....but my fav. name was to be Tua Phu...i juz love the "PHU" part of it...sounds kinda like Pooh bear makes him sound all cute and huggable... :wub:

Thanks for not letting me feel all alone...maybe for Vhatin, I just loved the fact that his world revolved around Irissa's...he wasn't a typical p'ek, and even though he was completely oblivious to what his cousin and aunt were doing, but the kind of love he had for Irissa is just something to admire...

I adored Chen too, but I was so mad at the lakorn...I was mad that Pat was pushing him away even though he was the best man for her and her child. I loved RTTW because there were misunderstandings, and Irissa would always push Vhatin away, but he never gave up on her, he never stopped loving her...I just loved his generosity and sincerity towards people, no matter who they were...I loved that he would feel self-conscious and nervous sometimes around Irissa...He was just adorable to me...

My only problem with Itt was that he wasted so much time feeling guilty over his dead fiance, believing the wrong person, getting shot at...that he didn't get to spend as much time with Fon before she died...well, before they both died...I loved their scenes together, how they would always help and comfort each other...the way you get to watch him slowly fall in love again...

For Kawee, he definitely was the most pitiful bad guy I've ever met...he was a jerk, but he had his reasons, and it was so heartbreaking to see him try to change, try to be accepted by people...

Oh, the goofy Tua Phu...I never knew he could be so goofy...but he went from being extremely goofy to being serious and sad all in the same lakorn. I loved that even though Vina irritated the hell out of him, he was still protecting her and worrying about her.

But I still love Vhatin over any of his characters...I've seen his other two with Janie, but I didn't like his characters...

fun

Expired Sarnie

OMG that is how I would rank the Ken. Great mind thinks alike. Tua Phu is just too cute. I love it how he is sincere to her.

i think he looks best in SB, he looks like a god from one of the photo. Got to go find it.