Ruk Ter Yod Ruk(Quiz & Quest)

midday

sarNie Egg
i don't like great's voice
the way he talks with por in this clip >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwwPiuDbjw
it seems .. <_< somewhat like a gay .. it's แง๊วๆ
his body looks hot but his voice makes my gaydar (gay radar) jerks
sorry for his fans, but his voice really distorts his look
hope he can change it before becoming real pra'ek

anyway i like pat in this lakorn .. she's prettier than before :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
i don't like great's voice
it seems .. <_< somewhat like a gay .. it's แง๊วๆ
his body looks hot but his voice makes my gaydar (gay radar) jerks
sorry for his fans, but his voice really distorts his look
hope he can change it before becoming real pra'ek
Oh I was just going to mention that. Last night I started on this lakorn (I know finally) anyways, I got scared. I don’t think I’m able to watch it alone. The graphic is not scary but her voice is when she was apologizing to her mother, scared me. Also I am supersitious person and I believe in spirits and watching it just gives me goosebumbs. I told my sister if they die before me, never come and do that to me. Ahahaha. Yeah my point I don’t like Great in here, he can’t act but he got the looks. It made me have second thoughts of him. I started on the second episode but I got tired. I didn’t like how Pat hair was in the beginning of the lakorn. It looks weird.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I love this story line. It's awesome. I love the characters and for those who are scared of Ghosts. me too.

my gf won't watch it with me :^( I enjoy watching with her, but sadly she's missing out.

However episode 11 seems to do without the ghost so if you can bare to watch... eventually the ghost tries to do as the teachers at the temple taught her.

Though sometimes I wish she was around.

Don't you think ti would be cool to have your relatives watching yoru back when you are in need of help.

I could use one to give me all the answers to my exams. :^P

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is so far so good (as I am briefly going through some clips). I cannot wait to actually watch this whole lakorn. Are people liking this lakorn so far? I hope that the storyline is good and that Por and Pat have many sweet scenese together!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I think its rather short and sweet. It's nice to hear a story about what happens to people. Their karma and stuff like that. Interesting take on what one would do if one had to make decisions after death.

If I was the ghost, what would I do?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Don't you think ti would be cool to have your relatives watching yoru back when you are in need of help.

I could use one to give me all the answers to my exams. :^P
You crack me up! :lol: Same here.

This lakorn is so far so good (as I am briefly going through some clips). I cannot wait to actually watch this whole lakorn. Are people liking this lakorn so far? I hope that the storyline is good and that Por and Pat have many sweet scenese together!
I can only tell you that the beginning is quite good. It's those typical lakorn where nang ek seek revenge for her little sister that died over a man. Quite scary too not graphic wise but sound. I haven't watched the rest, just keeping up with the other lakorns.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
And only 13 episodes. :^P

As for the ending... I would offer to tell you in a SPOILER fashion so not to ruin it for others, but I am saving the last episode to watch with others who can't watch scary movies. 555

SPOILER fashion means like this:
They said... (now please don't ruin it for me.) :^)

myx

sArNieZ
this lakorn is okay. i only watch the beginning and the last episode. i got bored of the middle. i'm glad his brother didn't abandom soh (i don't how to spell her name) like what he did to apsorn.