Ruk Ter Yod Ruk(Quiz & Quest)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat and Por's last lakorn was Barb Ruk Talay Fun. Their upcoming one is King Kaew Kar Fak. If they were actually going to star in this lakorn, it wouldn't air until mid 2009. A lot of power couples have that going on. I don't see what the big deal is. I know I'm not crazy about this couple, but I can see their chemistry together. I believe that Pat fits best with Por. Although I really loved her previous series, I didn't feel the connection. If their fans didn't want to see them together, I'm absolute Ch3 wouldn't have chosen for Pat and Por to pair again. I'm letting King Kaew Kar fak prove a chance that Pat and Por still have it going.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Wat about Tey ja Ruk and Mafia Tee Ruk even though they didn't pair up they were in the same lakorn but i still watch cuz i luv Pat

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
Tey Jai was really good even though pat and por weren't pair i thought they did an amazing job playing as brother and sister. i loved all the couples in there. but namfon and mann were my favorite couple.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like Man, but I think he looks gay at some angle O.O

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna see this no matter what. lol=]
but i still want pat and film to pair up again.=[
hope my wishes come true. damm.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i wanna see this no matter what. lol=]
but i still want pat and film to pair up again.=[
hope my wishes come true. damm.
Believe me, I want to see Pat and Film together again too. They were my favorite couple, despite the lack of chemistry.

---*sigh* <_< :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
P'Nuy from Napapafanclub confirmed that Pat and Por are going to pair in this lakorn. It's official, but they haven't had the opening ceremony yet. Production Quiz & Quest.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Wow I said that I wasnt going to come in here until it's comfirm and now, its confirm.....we'll see how this goes. Mara should be happy.

I agree with Kristy about Mann...I think Tah looks way better...my opinion

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oooh!
Another lakorn of Por & Pat.
Exciting.
It's great that they're getting pair with eachother alot.
Thanks for the news.
:)

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I love love LOVE this couple! PAT AND POR FOREVER!!! Hahaha..going a little crazy here. Sorry...I'll leave now. I hope they air this soon! I mean, they give us the information and stuff but we have to wait another year to watch it. That would suck big time.

MahnC

sarNie Egg
Well, they haven't had an opening yet. I'm betting that they'll have it when Pat is done filming Jao Por Jum Pen and when Por is done with Awayjee See Chompoo. Should be another month or two.

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
Pat and Por's last lakorn was Barb Ruk Talay Fun. Their upcoming one is King Kaew Kar Fak. If they were actually going to star in this lakorn, it wouldn't air until mid 2009. A lot of power couples have that going on. I don't see what the big deal is. I know I'm not crazy about this couple, but I can see their chemistry together. I believe that Pat fits best with Por. Although I really loved her previous series, I didn't feel the connection. If their fans didn't want to see them together, I'm absolute Ch3 wouldn't have chosen for Pat and Por to pair again. I'm letting King Kaew Kar fak prove a chance that Pat and Por still have it going.

i agree i found many people complaining... because im a pat/por fan i love seeing them together. its nice to see pat with others too, shes been playing with the same prek, like por and paul. anyhow pat will probably last long enough in the et to starr with various preks.

i want to see pat with straight hair too lol i cant wait to see pics

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i agree i found many people complaining... because im a pat/por fan i love seeing them together. its nice to see pat with others too, shes been playing with the same prek, like por and paul. anyhow pat will probably last long enough in the et to starr with various preks.

i want to see pat with straight hair too lol i cant wait to see pics
There should be a clip by next week or maybe even today^^.