Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is very good, just watched it. poor yui! humm,n i don't know for you, but it reminds me "fai loung" with tao sarocha and willy, it the same storyline...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is very good, just watched it. poor yui! humm,n i don't know for you, but it reminds me "fai loung" with tao sarocha and willy, it the same storyline...
I agree with you. I thought the same thing but there's a little twist.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah! Good one Sajenna!!! Wow okay i see this lakorn in a whole new light LOL!

i can't believe it, she wants to kill herself! omg, like in "ngao asoke"
I know! I feel so bad for Yui!!! :lmao:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
it was so good.. but man Oun is playing around wit her so much.. and he is
lying so much to her.. he saying that he loves her n everything but that is lies..
she loves him already.. man she was going to jump off the bridge.. she loss everything
to him.. he is driving me crazy.. he is lying to Yui n his own girlfriend.. he is messing around wit
yui... im glad the doctor saw her almost jumping off the bridge..

fanny

sarNie Adult
when i saw the first episode i was thinking the same thing too. but i think this one is little better because they will have kids together.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know. FAI LOUNG is still top on my list despite the FAIL PREGNANCY.

i need to watch episode 9 but early today, i forgot to thanks for the picture, i'm just coming in to say 'THANK YOU'

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for me too "fai loung" is on my top. i remember the first time i've watched it, i think kob was in this one, tao looks like kob in this one.

edit: i want to know what desease does the p'ek have? he seems have big headache.

2nd edit: does anyone has the opening song? it's really good.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
for me too "fai loung" is on my top. i remember the first time i've watched it, i think kob was in this one, tao looks like kob in this one.

edit: i want to know what desease does the p'ek have? he seems have big headache.

2nd edit: does anyone has the opening song? it's really good.
He says he has cancer...correct me if I'm wrong...

Gosh the opening song is good! I wish I had it too! :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Well.. Yui is pregnant now.. guess we'll see the twins soon :)
i feel so sad for her when i watch the preview of tomorrow's episode. poor yui!

He says he has cancer...correct me if I'm wrong...

Gosh the opening song is good! I wish I had it too! :D
a cancer? poor p'ek! do you think it will be like korean drama? n'ek or p'ek always dies at the end, so tear jerker for me.
i want to have this song too! ^_^

iono

sarNie Hatchling
HAha, I wonder what Oun's reaction to the pregnancy will be like.. I wonder if he's going to know they're his kids.. or if he's gonna think they're somebody else's..

Sajenna, he doesn't really have cancer.. he's pretending.. just to trick Yui..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i feel so sad for her when i watch the preview of tomorrow's episode. poor yui!

a cancer? poor p'ek! do you think it will be like korean drama? n'ek or p'ek always dies at the end, so tear jerker for me.
i want to have this song too! ^_^
I know I just want to keep crying with her...she's a good actress.

He says he has cancer but it's all lies...he only did that to make her feel sorry for him.
Now she loves him but he's been playing with her this whole time.

What is he going to do about the pregnancy huh?!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sajenna, he doesn't really have cancer.. he's pretending.. just to trick Yui..
I know I just want to keep crying with her...she's a good actress.

He says he has cancer but it's all lies...he only did that to make her feel sorry for him.
Now she loves him but he's been playing with her this whole time.

What is he going to do about the pregnancy huh?!
what? he doesn't have cancer? he lies to yui? not good, not good... he worst than i could imagine it :arrg: . he deserves the worst, she should let him down and run with her children.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yeah, he's horrible! I hope Yui makes him suffer like crazy..
I know huh?! He needs to be run over by a car...lying to people just so he can take his revenge!

Ugh!!! Hate him so much right now...how could he do that!

Yea P'eks are usually not too smart...if its a typical lakorn story line he'll say the kids are not his...get jealous

Or she'll say its not his...I don't know about this one...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yea I saw the preview for tomorrow! Oh the shame she must be feeling...
Stupid Oun...treating her like that when she wasn't even responsible for his dad's behaviour...

Oh revenge...I hope she gets him back ugh :arrg: