Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still hooked! I know Oun's character is a selfish Bastard, but I love those type of lakorns! I guess I'm just old school and am use to the p'eks being selfish and mean but still forgiven at the end. For me the fact that he love's Yui but is so conflicted by it and does and says all these mean things, makes it more interesting to watch. Of course I feel bad for Yui, I know she's not the strongest n'ek out there but I love that she's stubborn and stands her ground despite that she also loves him.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
lol yea it's hard not to be annoyed, but seems like Som's true colors are starting to come out so hopefully all the hatred will be steered toward her now. hahah

iono

sarNie Hatchling
lol yea it's hard not to be annoyed, but seems like Som's true colors are starting to come out so hopefully all the hatred will be steered toward her now. hahah
yup.. but i still don't think oun should be let off easily.. seems like he is going to be let of easily though

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
argghh.. i watch up to part 5. i hate pra aek. such a jerk! i'm annoy by nang aek too she has too much pride. her life is too sad. that was sad that her groom died in the car accident. the doctor is so nice.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I watched up to the part where the doctor's mom came. I'm glad she was accepting and understanding towards Ros. Mun pra tum jai. HAHAH. Poom/Oun joi bhai leur. The doctor and ros would have made a perfect family. The kids would have a new and kind grandma. But obviously, I think we all know the ending haha.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
som pissed me off in this lakorn, i mean she's so evil but has a mask and her stupid husband... they need a slap on their fake's face! :arrg:

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
SIGH, it's getting great actrually, but i dont's feel so exciting.
though Oun&Yui get closer, GOD, OUN IS SUCH A JERK!

Xiahlovesme

sarNie Egg
yeah i'm getting annoyed as heck too but i still wanna watch till the end....oh by the way does anyone happen to know the name of the singer who sang for the opening of the lakorn bc i relli like her voice and want to check out some more song from her...thnx

cecilia

Staff member
i finally got caught up. still hate how Oun going with his decision.
in the end, i came to conclusion that Oun was the cause that make Som turn evil.

i don't know .. but i don't like it that they're getting close together ..
som was not there, the doc was not there. Oun seem to take advantage of everything now. LOl

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm tired of being angry when watchinh this one. I'll pass til it ends and I'll pick up where I left off. Hooked on Taiwanese drama right now.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i can't watch this for yui and oun. I somehow dislike their character. I'm only watching this lakorn for yui's friend and au's part. I think i like them more and anticipate their scenes more.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
For some reason, I don't really hate Som's character. I mean when they were still dating, Som did wanted to leave Oun but then he kept holding on to her and telling her that he had nothing going on with Yui. I would be pissed too if my husband is such a lying bastard running around chasing after another girl. Som just wants her husand to herself which I don't blame especially now that she's married to him. I think both Som and Yui deserves a better man in their life. Oun is too selfish to be with anyone.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
For some reason, I don't really hate Som's character. I mean when they were still dating, Som did wanted to leave Oun but then he kept holding on to her and telling her that he had nothing going on with Yui. I would be pissed too if my husband is such a lying bastard running around chasing after another girl. Som just wants her husand to herself which I don't blame especially now that she's married to him. I think both Som and Yui deserves a better man in their life. Oun is too selfish to be with anyone.

I totally agree with u on this and it's almost exactly what i wrote some time ago. I don't blame Som for being jealous and pissed off. Even is she becomes really rai, i still wouldn't blame her but rather OUN and Yui instead. Even though they're not saying anything directly to SOM, i feel that they're intentionally doing things until SOM can no longer take it anymore and leave on her own. Oun probably doesn't want to tell Som to leave b/c she didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't her that's messing up the marriage so how can he tell her to leave. If she leaves, he will be happier. FEELS SO SAD FOR SOM AND AU FOR LOVING THE WRONG PEOPLE, WHO ONLY THINK OF THEIR OWN PRIDE BUT NO ONE ELSE!!

I'm also beginning to see Yui's character as SELFISH TOO!! She got the doctor all happy about their marriage then she turns to OUN and secretly want t be with him again, leaving no place for the doctor. She has no PRIDE and needs to stop messing with the doctor if she's not willing to take him in. B/c she kept saying for the kids for the kids...never for her. This is very sad for the doctor.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm getting annoyed by Yui's character too. She should have just stick to her own words where she said she didn't want to get with the doctor because he was too good for her. I know Yui wanted her kids to have a dad but it is just too selfish of her when she doesn't even love him. She is so not ready to move on with the doctor. I hate Oun's character. I would hate to have a husband like him. I feel really bad for Som and it's reasonable for her to have doubts for her husband because he never showed her that he can be trusted. He is always lying to her constantly just to see Yui and the kids. I think Oun knows that he doesn't love Som but he is so stupid, he still wants a kid with her afterall. Som is right that he doesn't care about her at all. He only knows about his needs and doesn't care about who he hurts or what the outcome of his actions will be afterwards. How can he be stupid enough to want a kid when he knows that his marriage is not going well? If I was Som I don't think I would want a kid with him either.