Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, he did. he's playing dirty since he want to marry Yui for so long .. crushing for her over 6 + years :p

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
great, i knew there will be sth, editor wouldn't let oun so easily know the truth. so dose oun really ruin jui's wedding?

since oun has married, for this plot, i feel headache. usually they won't let p'ek married, only have a closely gf or fiance, b/c divorce is quite complicated work, it will block p'ek and n'ek get together. but they already let it goes like this, so i think yui should be married. that's fair :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
great, i knew there will be sth, editor wouldn't let oun so easily know the truth. so dose oun really ruin jui's wedding?

since oun has married, for this plot, i feel headache. usually they won't let p'ek married, only have a closely gf or fiance, b/c divorce is quite complicated work, it will block p'ek and n'ek get together. but they already let it goes like this, so i think yui should be married. that's fair :D
i remember a lakorn starring johnny enfone and kob's mother in "dao pra sook" and they divorce. i watched it last year but it's an old lakorn...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! OUN is really a phyco!!! he just don't let yui go!
i just finish the preview for the next ep.
if oun's character is a real person, i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to punch him! he deserve not having a child.
now i can understand why the editor let he married with som. it's just b/c he couldn't match yui!

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. you're too funny and cute .. a man like Oun don't deserve the love that Yui had for him after what i saw today. So mad. we'll see what he'll do to redeem all these madness !!!

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, Oun is so damn selfish! SELFISH, SELFISH, SELFISH!
isn't it? he took it too far by bring in the dr mom to hear the gossip .. didn't even give the dr a chance to tell the mom the truth ..
i like tomorrow preview of what YUI said to him. no matter what happen, YUI will and MUST marry DR. hai dai !! in his face. :lol:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
isn't it? he took it too far by bring in the dr mom to hear the gossip .. didn't even give the dr a chance to tell the mom the truth ..
i like tomorrow preview of what YUI said to him. no matter what happen, YUI will and MUST marry DR. hai dai !! in his face. :lol:
lol, let the suffering begin! ^_^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Maybe they send him the wrong email.

I couldn't wait so I read the spoiler. Heheh ^_^" They said Oun will find out the kids belonging to him. She'll take the kids and run away. It'll take Oun 6months or so until he found them. Som will hire someone to kidnap the kids. I wouldn't even blame Som, i mean they are married. Jealousy got the best out of her. It's all Oun's fault. Can't wait to watch Oun beg for forgiveness.

As much as she said those things to Oun but I don't think she'll go through with it. I dont think she wants the Dr to have problem with his mom. Good thing this lakorn airred everyday. I'm hyper since my internet hasn't been working I'm going around posting when I usually don't post much.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe they send him the wrong email.

I couldn't wait so I read the spoiler. Heheh ^_^" They said Oun will find out the kids belonging to him. She'll take the kids and run away. It'll take Oun 6months or so until he found them. Som will hire someone to kidnap the kids. I wouldn't even blame Som, i mean they are married. Jealousy got the best out of her. It's all Oun's fault. Can't wait to watch Oun beg for forgiveness.

As much as she said those things to Oun but I don't think she'll go through with it. I dont think she wants the Dr to have problem with his mom. Good thing this lakorn airred everyday. I'm hyper since my internet hasn't been working I'm going around posting when I usually don't post much.
OOHH!! Where did you read the spoiler from?? Can ya link me?

minankumo

sarNie Adult
gosh oun is getting on my nerve again he can not do that separating the kids from thier birth mom. that is so mean

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
OMG oun's character pisses me off :arrg: i feel soooo bad for all of the girls yui ... som ... their mothers ... i mean i know that som isn't like the sweetest but oun is totally playing her n she has every right to be pissed i mean she is his wife!!! i hope that in the end oun doesn't get w/NE1 b/c he doesn't deserve yui or even som!!! som at least was faithful to him n stuff ahhhhhhhh it makes me soooooo mad!!! :arrg:

cecilia

Staff member
^watching today episode. it seem like he want to create the perfect family when he look at their family picture. sad thing is that he had already ruined everything before it had start .. Serve him right for not having a chance to be a FATHER .. :p

I HATE HIM TODAY .. i just hate him .. i do not want a man like him in real life, if it is, i'm afraid, i might hurt him or murder him :loool:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is pissing me off. It's taking too long to end and I'm so tired of watching OUN and his stupid plan that f*** everyone's life. He's so PATHETIC AND PSYCO. I especially feel sorry for SOM since he's cheating on her big time and put no effort into their marriage. Why would he want a perfect family wit YUI and her kids when he already have one with SOM. GUYS just never know until they lose what they have. I feel like waiting until the last episode to watch again. Don't feel like watching today's episode after reading all of u guys comments

maijune

SarNie Adult
This lakorn is pissing me off. It's taking too long to end and I'm so tired of watching OUN and his stupid plan that f*** everyone's life. He's so PATHETIC AND PSYCO. I especially feel sorry for SOM since he's cheating on her big time and put no effort into their marriage. Why would he want a perfect family wit YUI and her kids when he already have one with SOM. GUYS just never know until they lose what they have. I feel like waiting until the last episode to watch again. Don't feel like watching today's episode after reading all of u guys comments

maybe he love yui but not som....that's why he wanted a family with yui and the kids that he love since he saw them for the first time even not knowing the kids is his...and about som the reason why he married her in the first place is because yui married to her first husband....so Oun can't do anything about it since he always thought yui is his enemy and he didn't realize that he actually love yui....so it's like som just right there when he needs someone...just my thoughts....