Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
^hm. i thought someone did a couple page back .. but i could be wrong.
i just saw the teaser and it looks good. YUI will have two KIDS :clap:
father by who? .. i don't know but i'm excite to find out ..

pze

sarNie Adult
im anticipating this lakorn too....so hopefully it doesnt let me done.....cant wait for it to air....

Xiahlovesme

sarNie Egg
jux like everyone else...i jux saw the teaser and boy i relli like it...pretty intense and romantic and kewl...i would also like to know of the story line and i just can't wait till it comes out....which is like very soon....thanks for sharing...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I just watached the teaser. It looks good. Quan isn't the best looking man... Grrr. When he looks down and at some angles he looks like Arnas to me :] I was planning to watch this but Quan really ain't praek material. Yui looks so pretty though! Gosh, her first mommy role and she won't one just one kid she is gonna have 2 kids, Can you believe that? This is such a different role for Yui I am excited just wished Kantana was better at choosing praeks!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
wait did anyone post up the storyline??
Yui's sister is Aoun's dad's second wife. Aoun's pissed that his dad can do such a demeaning thing to his mother and ruin their family reputation. Yui's sister is a model and she only wants to be Aoun's second dad because she wants to live in luxury. Aoun's dad goes live with Yui's sister and so Aoun follows his dad to Yui's house and mistakes that Yui is his dad's second wife so he yells at her. Aoun's dad comes in and tells Aoun to leave so Aoun becomes angry and revengeful. Like in Sawan Bieng, instead of hurting the person who's the cause of the whole mess, Aoun instead hurts Yui. He impregnates her and they fall in love because of the twin kids that they have together.

Xiahlovesme

sarNie Egg
Yui's sister is Aoun's dad's second wife. Aoun's pissed that his dad can do such a demeaning thing to his mother and ruin their family reputation. Yui's sister is a model and she only wants to be Aoun's second dad because she wants to live in luxury. Aoun's dad goes live with Yui's sister and so Aoun follows his dad to Yui's house and mistakes that Yui is his dad's second wife so he yells at her. Aoun's dad comes in and tells Aoun to leave so Aoun becomes angry and revengeful. Like in Sawan Bieng, instead of hurting the person who's the cause of the whole mess, Aoun instead hurts Yui. He impregnates her and they fall in love because of the twin kids that they have together.

thx for the plot....this sounds pretty good...just all over like sawan bieng....the praek ain't all that bad...i'm still gonna watch it...it's wats on the inside that counts anyways hahaha....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

omg it sounds so good already.. thanks.. she gonna have twins..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Au & his girlfriend is in here =) are they a pair? hmm I can't see Ouan as a pra'ek yet. but he'll probabaly grow on me.