Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
humm i think dis lakron is l=kool i like it.. n oun very sexy.. n her e glad he the min pa ack..like he should a long time ago..hehe

Xiahlovesme

sarNie Egg
I did some screencaps of the first episode if anyone wants to check them out ^__^ LOL

http://blog.chaithai.net/?p=13
thank you soooooooo much for taking your time to do screencaps and the translations along with it bc it helps me big time in understanding the story as it develops...hopefully you will continue to do this for the entire drama so i will be able to understand it....thanks again....i watched the first two eps and love it...

little

sarNie Adult
how could i miss this lakorn i it's sunday and i havent check this one out right now i'm downloading 1 and 2 love revengeful movies even though not fond of pra ek but i will sure love it with the storyline and twins on the way lovvee it I would say i like it more than trtr w/paul/fon

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG ladies i just discovered this lakorn...I had heard about it but i didnt' know it was already on dang it! revenge/slap/kiss/babies!!! Wow I hope its good...totally gonna watch it right now!

Thanks tina for the caps and info!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
yea wat was the letter when he read n stuff omg i love it alot i mean i like the sceamin n yellin at eachtothers.. it kut ein a way.. i lov ethem..

cecilia

Staff member
i miss the premiere. DARN IT. but i'm watching it after got back from the city.
i can't wait. --- Love Oun's and Yui character .. wanna see their love progress.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm just watching episode 01.
01. Someone send a picture of Oun's dad with another woman.
(later, we found out, it's her sister's scheme alone, she no longer want to be his mistress anymore, she want to be his wife)
02. The picture is of Yui's sister and Oun's dad.
03. Oun's dad tld Oun's mom during the fight that he had the affair with the sister for the past 5 years
04. the letter? --i don't think it's a letter, i think it's the picture of his dad and Oun's sister.
He got so angry he want to know who this woman is. Oun's gf, Som, investigate and give the detail info to Oun.
Som's a model as well as Yui's sister. Oun went over to the house and saw his dad with Yui and misunderstood the scene.
Hahha. he took it as she's one of them gold digger like her sister. He's out to ruin her life now >LOL.
Make Yui pay .. HOT .. HOT. HOT .. :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm just watching episode 01.
01. Someone send a picture of Oun's dad with another woman.
(later, we found out, it's her sister's scheme alone, she no longer want to be his mistress anymore, she want to be his wife)
02. The picture is of Yui's sister and Oun's dad.
03. Oun's dad tld Oun's mom during the fight that he had the affair with the sister for the past 5 years
04. the letter? --i don't think it's a letter, i think it's the picture of his dad and Oun's sister.
He got so angry he want to know who this woman is. Oun's gf, Som, investigate and give the detail info to Oun.
Som's a model as well as Yui's sister. Oun went over to the house and saw his dad with Yui and misunderstood the scene.
Hahha. he took it as she's one of them gold digger like her sister. He's out to ruin her life now >LOL.
Make Yui pay .. HOT .. HOT. HOT .. :lol:
Thanks Ceci! You rock sister!!!
Totally love this type of lakorn! Now I have something to watch after Ngoa Asoke ends :D

lol..that hot..hehe
anyway i saw todai ep it was funnie in a way about the r scence..hehe
Waaaa it's already posted? The R scene is here?!?!

Dang it I am at work...it will have to wait till tonight when I get home ugh <_<