Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I like Yui but lately I haven't really been watching any of her lakorn since 'Waew Sieng Sueng' because she's been getting crappy roles and I didn't like her pra'eks. I hope she gets paired up with someone good looking. Maybe perhaps Oil again because I thought they looked really cute together in 'Baan poo tawan'.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well noiki said at yuiclub they said there is gonna be note and au nuvapol in here but dunno who paek yet but i'm guessing note

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Note is okay but she's been paired up with him too many times already. I don't like Au Navapol. Why is all her pra'ek not famous? I want her to be paired up with Weir, Por, Cee, Num Sornram, Oil, Vee or perhaps Mos again. When she first started acting, her pra'eks weren't so bad but now she's getting all the not so good looking ones.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
What type of lakorn is this..? I haven't seen her lakorns either...The last one I saw was Nok Ork..I would to see Arnas and Yui again..Or maybe with Oil because they looked cute together in Barn Poo Tawun..

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Note is okay but she's been paired up with him too many times already. I don't like Au Navapol. Why is all her pra'ek not famous? I want her to be paired up with Weir, Por, Cee, Num Sornram, Oil, Vee or perhaps Mos again. When she first started acting, her pra'eks weren't so bad but now she's getting all the not so good looking ones.

I totally agree with Lakorn watcher!!!! Yui is one of my favorite actress and they keep pairing her up with not so hot guys!!!! pissies me off that she get crappy role!!!!! :arrg: :angry:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Would someone mind telling me how this lakorn is? It's another action, right?... I might watch this one because I kinda liked Yui since Pakboong Gub Koong Nang.lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
they are going to have the opening ceremony next saturday.hopefully i'll get pictures or someone else can

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..But why Note..? I want to see her and Oil or Arnas be in a lakorn like that together..Or maybe even Num Sornram since they never been together before..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah i would love to see yui with por nattawut or num.. i love her with vee, oil and arnas though.

au nawapol is going to be the second lead but they don't know who the second nang'ek is yet.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
YUI finally get a :slapandkissse3: lakorn but the p'ek is note!!!!!! why, why, why, why, why...cant it be with Oil. he's so good with the slap and kiss lakorn. if not Oil how about Arnus or Vee better yet hot p'ek that she havent been pair up with!!!! :angry: :arrg:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Note is a slap and kiss lakorn? Can I be his nang'ek hahahahaha? Actually I want to be Cee's nang'ek, m-o-v-e AMY! lol. I want to see Yui again. She kind of died down after Ch7 started pushing all the new young stars. Its so annoying.