Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Ceci you got all my thoughts down!

It is so sad and very addicting although quite predictable too!

Awww what a nice cover, I like it lots!

cecilia

Staff member
^you came in and took the page .. :clap:

the grandma case is sad, so sad when she put salt in instead of sugar. make Yui lose the business as well.

thanks TINA for clarification. in the preview. the sister and au were cozy, could it be that maybe he left her with nothing? ..
well, better than leaving some debt but could be like you said, they got marry without filing legally. :(
suck to see her suffering like this ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
or maybe they offered to help but knowing the person that rosakon is she didn't want to accept; even for her kids sdhe didn't want to because its not right to take help to support the children of another man

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww how sad...that's a good point Tina!

Gosh I am behind on my my lakorns today...haven't watched a full episode yet ahhhh now I need to run home and make dinner for the man!!! :eek:

Hmmm the kids sure do grow up fast! Still mad that Oun married Som ugh gross :angry:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the kids are so cute. can't wait for tomorrow esp. so glad that it airs everyday. (thank tina for uploading this lakorn)

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
tina, i'd like to thank you for posting this up quite quickly! i love this lakorn. i thought it was gonna be like a low budget lakorn and drag...but it's passing by rather quickly! i love it. thanks a lot.

the kids are so cute!

cecilia

Staff member
when i watch this, i expect the unexpect but it turn out 10x better than i want .. this is why it keep me going crazy for this .. LOL

dang. today episode is so good .. Oun got close with the children, took them to have lunch with his mom and his sister.
His mom know that the children are Yui except the sister. so funny when the children accidentally say Yui's name.
the sister was in shocked. thank god, his mom stop it before she went crazy LOl

Poor kids, i feel even worse for them and Yui -- found out today that reason why she's in that condition is b/c the sister went overboard for the last 6 years. so i'm assuming, she still think Yui still live in the same place so she didn't bother to write too .. weird, there's a few missing element but i don't' care. i still love it .. i can't wait til tomorrow ..

iono

sarNie Hatchling
lol.. i fast forward on a lot of the stuff i watch too.. but damn you guys still manage to be faster.. LOL.. maybe i don't get up early enough. haha.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Oun is so slick, luring the kids in with Chocolate. Seems like he still holds a grudge against Yui and her family, ugh get over it already! Even the mom is content with everything. So Adorable how the kids and father all put the parsley on the side lol

cecilia

Staff member
^that was funny, i dont' get it why is he not suspicions of this. Lol

i thought the candy part was cute but in a way sad b/c it looks as if they're beggar and had never taste them candy before :lmao:
i don't know. Oun just piss me off with how he handle things ..
he should never come back if he have no good intention.
he's just keep making things worst ...

too bad, i like the fact that he's comeback to won wai them Lol

cecilia

Staff member
^if she plan to, she needs to make him work hard to earn that love back ..
didn't she once said that the man name PONG had die from her at the hospital --
she better make him realize his mistake and come crawling at her feet. Rose can't be that easy pls.

btw. i'm not sure if anyone know this but NOIKI always have the episode up before iptv have it b/c she had it live streaming.
I always watch it from there if i miss the live streaming of it. here the youtube link : http://youtube.com/user/immaculateyui

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
^if she plan to, she needs to make him work hard to earn that love back ..
didn't she once said that the man name PONG had die from her at the hospital --
she better make him realize his mistake and come crawling at her feet. Rose can't be that easy pls.

btw. i'm not sure if anyone know this but NOIKI always have the episode up before iptv have it b/c she had it live streaming.
I always watch it from there if i miss the live streaming of it. here the youtube link : http://youtube.com/user/immaculateyui

Yeap,Rose needs to make Pong suffer, shouldnt be easy for him. he needs to pay her back with all he did to her.

cecilia

Staff member
^I know and what's sad is that after 6 years of gap, he still want revenge after all what he put her through..
he's just evil to think like that. can't he just let the poor woman go.