Sai Nam Sarm chewit ( Pau Jin Jong)

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I think the storyline is kind of interesting where during the 2nd generation where win and veer were friends and veer turned corrupt, then now in the 3rd generation, the roles are reversed where por wants to be a farmer and oil will become the businessman who's corrupted. To bad that each of them can't have their own girl.

vina_lek

oh...I can't see Oil turning corrupt! :(

I really like the cast a lot, but it's weird having the young cast play the first generation. They look so young esp. win! Win & Poo are very cute. I like them a lot. :wub:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I read in pantip and some people said they cut some scenes of this lakorn out because of the rating.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
oh i thought jui and por was gonna get each other in this lakorn too...so does that mean jui and oil instead???
I think Jui shouldn't go to Por in the end even if Oil dies, and if Oil dies that would be even worst if she does go to him :huh:
Anyways Jui is finally pregnant with Oil :wub: wahh so excited, he may seem abit crazy at times but totally understand his reasons :wub:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I think Jui shouldn't go to Por in the end even if Oil dies, and if Oil dies that would be even worst if she does go to him :huh:
Anyways Jui is finally pregnant with Oil :wub: wahh so excited, he may seem abit crazy at times but totally understand his reasons :wub:

If Oil dies, it's going to be so sad. Especially for the mom, she lost her dad, mom then just recently her husband. It would seem like they all had died within the same year although the dad died before Oil went to school abroad. But then she'd at least have her grandchild.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
If Oil dies, it's going to be so sad. Especially for the mom, she lost her dad, mom then just recently her husband. It would seem like they all had died within the same year although the dad died before Oil went to school abroad. But then she'd at least have her grandchild.
It seems like he would die, sadly enough :(
But if Jui is going to end up having Oil's child, I hope they make the ending as though Jui & Por don't end up I mean, thats just wrong! for Por to even take that chance to go with Jui knowing full well she loves Oil alot and him only and is crrying his un-child :eek: so wrong, and Jui shouldn't go with Por either :arrg:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
I read in pantip and some people said they cut some scenes of this lakorn out because of the rating.

was the rating high or low?

and i totally dont think por and jui to get each other if oil do dies and if she is going to have his baby. it would be mess up, in a way kind of remind me of the movie pearl harborat the end ......

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Is Oil really gonna die? I have a feeling someone's gonna die. If Oil dies, Jui's character might just go crazy cause he's all she has left since her mom left. And the baby too but it won't be the same w/o Oil to raise the baby with her since he wanted them to have a baby so much! I hope she doesn't end up with Por. That would be messed up since she doesn't even love him. They should just stay as friends. It would be so sad if Oil dies! They should give him a chance to do good instead of kill him off for Jui and the baby's sake. He's not that bad of a guy. He's just very greedy but he still loves Jui, his family and friends.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well this lakorn is teaching that death is what you get when your greedy, and gosh this lakorn annoys me that Oil didn't do anything, he just wants better lives and work his way up he didn't kill no body ... well he was going to but he stopped that by putting getting himself killed for that person he wanted to killed lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
was the rating high or low?
and i totally dont think por and jui to get each other if oil do dies and if she is going to have his baby. it would be mess up, in a way kind of remind me of the movie pearl harborat the end ......
LOl 555 i was thinking the same thing ab the pearl harbor then i read ur comment LOL right when it popped into my head LOlssss

Mai*

sarNie Elites
They totally changed the original script. In the original script, it was Oil that sent the gunman to kill Por. But looks like that didnt happen, he's totally innocent. The gunmen were sent by the other businessman to kill Por, but Oil took the bullet. This lakorn isnt just about greed. It's about friendship. At the end, during the meeting, Oil said, "i have enough money, but I want friends, I want love, I want family." so he chose his friends, he chose to love the land that fed him over the thousands of millions he could have made on that project.

So in the end, his love for his friend was stronger than his selfishness and greed. If he died purely on greed, it would be that the gunman was sent to kill him. But that wasnt the case, Oil actually chose to take the bullet for his friend. He wasnt in the way, he got in way to save Por. He died for friendship and love.

They didnt cut any scenes to reduce the episodes, it was scheduled for the 15 episodes, and according to P'Nuch it wasnt shortened. The only part I know they edited out was Por's confession to Jui.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:loool: this lakorn sucks, sucks because Oil died for a very un-fair reason, he was just turning good and going to repay his mistakes but they decided his life to be taken away and leave his wife and baby like that :loool:

Oil isn't all that bad, he never kill anyone, even that gunman he was about to stab but he didnt get a chance to so his hands in his life-time never was dirt by other's blood, he didnt have sins like Por's family, :rolleyes: I still believe Por should have died lol to pay for his father's sin, actually i would feel sorry for him since his scenes was getting somewhere, NON of them should die :spin: :spin: this lakorn sucks that Oil dies if he doesn't die and turn good, become a good father, good husband, good friend in the end i would be super happy but no, they had to do this to him!! :spin: :spin:

I mai pluerm, jope.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just wonder Jui doesn't end up with por right because they didn't show it. I feel sorry for oil's character.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
No, Jui didn't end up with Por, I think they just all becomes good friends for life at the end, Por continue his life at the farm and Jui ... maybe just comes to visit often.
It was so sad that Oil died, for one that he dies leaving his wife and un-born child ... he was so happy to finally be a father and he didn't reach it and I feel sorry for Jui too, that she lost the one she loved the most in her life *sigh*
Oil did well, he was just coming back to his old self.