Sai Seub Delivery (Good Feeling)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmm this one must not be getting any attention much eh??? well anyways i'm tuning in it looks good and the pranangs are dashing i wish someone would sub this...

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I love Yard! And Nong Pichy is in this! I can't miss this lakorn. Great's not bad looking either =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just finished watching the first episode, and i have to say, it's funny. the beginning was hilarious with the bull and yard falling into the water. and the fighting looks really good :D ace is sooo cute too. and even though great doesn't had the best body, he sure looks good sweating :drool: i can't wait to watch ep. 2 on friday it looks funnier than today's ^^

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Wow!!! its finally out...I been waiting for this lakorn to aired....But I just dont have the time to watch it...I'll get to it later...Hopefully its good...I love comedy/romance lakorn just like the one I just finish starring Noon and Aon....

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i think great is very cute haha, ever since he star in that lakorn with pat and por! glad he's finally pra ek now! yayy

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anybody planning to sub this i'm enjoying it but have no idea what they're saying but it's goods promising...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap!! i'm so surprised that what's his faced leaped from evil villain in por and pat's lakorn to being pra'ek in here. wow. i thought he was cute in por and pat's lakorn but i still can't erase the character that he played in there from my head. what's the name of that lakorn again? you know, dead sister named upsorn....pat tries to get revenge...blah blah blah...haha...damnit, can't remember!

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling
holy crap!! i'm so surprised that what's his faced leaped from evil villain in por and pat's lakorn to being pra'ek in here. wow. i thought he was cute in por and pat's lakorn but i still can't erase the character that he played in there from my head. what's the name of that lakorn again? you know, dead sister named upsorn....pat tries to get revenge...blah blah blah...haha...damnit, can't remember!
did you mean, ruk thur yod ruk ?