Sai Seub Delivery (Good Feeling)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
in today's episode, it was kind of funny when the evil gun crashed the party, and was pointing the gun at yard telling her to she had to go with them, but she pointed at one of the bodyguard then ace, then those to pointed to yard. LOL. i can't wait for tomorrow's episode, it seems to have lots of scenes with great and yard :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just got done watching ep18 and OMG! Ace, slap slap slap cus Prae(i think that's her name. Always forget. Lol), she kept saying things and the villain guy would slap Ace instead cus Prae's a girl. Ace's face was just :arrg:

Great&Yard's scenes at the at beach was soooo :wub: And he kissed her. Even tho i think it was a fake kiss but it took my breathe away. It's funny how Great was apologizing to Yard "I'm sorry....I only kissed you" Lmao!!! Great in them muscle tee is just :drool:

It's so bogus how his so called cousin had someone put the drugs inside his car.

Yard&Great are so cute together!!!!!​

n_naruk

Done watching ep.9. It wasn't really all that exciting since Great was going to get marry. It was just sad when Great asked Yard to run away with him but she refused.

Next episode, OMG! It looks so good. More scenes with Yard&Great! Kisses and being alone together! In bed! Lmao! Can't wait!!​

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Just got done watching ep18 and OMG! Ace, slap slap slap cus Prae(i think that's her name. Always forget. Lol), she kept saying things and the villain guy would slap Ace instead cus Prae's a girl. Ace's face was just :arrg:

Great&Yard's scenes at the at beach was soooo :wub: And he kissed her. Even tho i think it was a fake kiss but it took my breathe away. It's funny how Great was apologizing to Yard "I'm sorry....I only kissed you" Lmao!!! Great in them muscle tee is just :drool:

It's so bogus how his so called cousin had someone put the drugs inside his car.

Yard&Great are so cute together!!!!!​
LOL...NoyV...I'm confused by your post...cus it says episode 18...when I read it I was like what did my whole timeline fast foward ten weeks...oh yeah that scene where Ace got slapped cause he said to take it out on him instead...had me rolling on the floor... :loool:

n_naruk

Oh, my bads. I didn't even noticed that I put in 18...I meant 8. I was watching the episode late at night. So yea. Lolz. Thanks for correcting me. hehehe​

n_naruk

Episode 10 was just amazing! So many cute,sweet,funny scenes with Yard&Great. Yard being drunk was hilarious especially when she pulled Great's hair while he was carrying her back to the hotel. The wrestle in the bed was just too funny! Poor Great being blamed for what he didn't even do and more hair pulling. Lmao!! Love them sweet kisses that they gave each other<3333​

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg I started watching this and I have to say it's so freaking cute! I loved Episode 10! Im not a fan of Yard or Great but this lakorn totally may have turned me into a fan lol -.-"

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling
yesterday i met n'yard

n'yard very excited when i tell her about good feedback from this lakorn, tnx :lol:

Toon

this is yard's best lakorn yet. loving her character and grate is so cute
As much as I'm such a fan of N'Yard I have to agree with fanny that this is her best lakorn to date...others were ok but this one just takes the cake and trophy!!! Her and Great's chemistry is just awesome...I kept on wanting them to kiss throughout the latest episode. Darn it why did they have to make Yard's cousin be jealous for...it just ruins the whole flow of the lakorn. Hope nothing really crazy happens!!! Ace is such a cutie hope he wins Jeab's affection really quickly.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
At first I wasn't interest, but I started watching it yesterday. I actually like it. It's really cute. Yard and Great has chemistry.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yeah, before this i wasn't so into many of yard's lakorn but i gotta say i looove dis one ;) its juz very cute and funny! her and grate r doing a great job in here! especially chemistry wise, their soo cute ^_^ i never thought after seeing grate play da villan role with pat and por's lakorn he could do such a great job in playing the pra ek rolee =) looooove himm! he has become one of my new fav ch3 actor =D =D :wub: ^_^ ooo and he has a killer smile ^_^ ahhahah

Toon

:angry: :angry: :angry: arrgggggggghhhhhhh it looks like from the preview that Cholatee (Great) is going to be mad at Noo Pook (Yard) for pretending to be the reincarnation of the Gumnan Gui's wife...and will try to kiss Yard's cousin....arggggghhhhhhh

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ace is so hilarious, he undressed himself and ran with a box around him. lol. wow i love yard's fighting. it looks soo cool and she looks so good doing them :) then when that guy brought out the gun LMAO, yard pretended to be possessed by a ghost, and that guy got scared. awww when great got hurt, he went to yard, but :( the cousin overheard them. but i feel bad for petch, he likes the cousin, but she doesn't like him.

ahhhhh i can't wait for tomorrow's episode, it looks so good.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GASP great kissed the cousin, and petch saw it. then he took some pills, luckily he's still alive. gosh that cousin also got kissed by ace too, but the only one she wanted was great's. i thought that yard looked so cute in chinese clothes ^^ it seems that it's going to end, i can't wait to watch tomorrow's :)

marley

sarNie Hatchling
GASP great kissed the cousin, and petch saw it. then he took some pills, luckily he's still alive. gosh that cousin also got kissed by ace too, but the only one she wanted was great's. i thought that yard looked so cute in chinese clothes ^^ it seems that it's going to end, i can't wait to watch tomorrow's :)

I know. I can't believe he kissed the cousin! I can't wait until tomorrow too. Looks good!