Sai Soke(No Problem)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not too excited about the pairing but good to know that romes having more lakorn. the title sounds like it'll be a sad one..

fun

Expired Sarnie
No Problem? Is it new?

That is true, I like Ja but with Rome? This is interesting though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I knew it. Most likely would be JA since she worked for them before in Awayjee See Chompoo. I wish it was Taew instead though.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^same here don't know Ja never watched her lakorns but guess i won't be seeing rome for while i'm so bias only certain actress will do for me

solin

sarNie Adult
Ja is really cute and I like her since Sood Tae Fah Kamnod !
I'm glad she will be paired up with Rome.
Will watch this lakorn for sure just because of the casting lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I liked her since her first lakorn too. Then the one w/ Por. But I didn't watch the one w/ Krit since it's not my taste of lakorn.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love Ja. The very first time I saw her was in her first lakorn with Pip Sood Tae Fah Gumnod. She was sooo cute. And in Awayjee with Por too! So cute and so pink! Heehee. Haven't seen her lakorn with Krit yet. It's looks too "actioness". But if it had comedy in it, like Sao 5. Then I'll watch it.

But I'll sure be looking forward to this one of Rome and Ja

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm glad she's pairing up with Rome. Ja is super cute. I like her in Sood Tae Faa Guam Note and love her in AwayJee See Chompoo. She was so cute with Por. I can't wait to see it.

solin

sarNie Adult
Until now I didn't see a P'ek with whom Ja could match but at the final she still does well. In Sood Tae Fah Gumnod I found Pip too old but it fits the story. So does Awejee See Chompoo even if Por looks less old than I expected it to be : Ja and Por were so perfect and I love the lakorn. I haven't seen the one with Krit now but It's only because I can't watch it before It ends since I have to buy it lol. To me, among all the p'ek she has played with Rome looks the best. And most of all I'm happy to see her in a new lakorn !