Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

gs

Sexy Back
as sarn been in here yet??? wow r scene already i'm go watch this lakorn right now

noi

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys ep 4 was really good. fan is starting to like kob. there's a scene where stefan pick's kob up cause she wouldn't let him ride with her to kat's wedding. so cute!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Caps of ep. 3

More confrontation between the two.

Nom and Ice at the club, DANCING....so funny.

The standoff between ICE &Nom and Toon's gay friends. This has got to be the funniest scene ever. I died of laughter when is saw it.

Why is she waiting for him to come home? Is Lai stupid or something?

moilee

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen the "r" episode yet. If n'eng did get rape by pr'eng than I think he knew that she's a virgin but decided to play stupid so he would have a reason to fight with her and be closed to her.

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
i'm am totally lost with this lakorn... i mean who's the kids's father.. and why is Kob married to the p'ek dad...

I think that Stephen isn't a good actor at all.. they should of givin this role to chakrit or something.. maybe I would of watched it passed part 1... hehehe

CTR

The Realist guy here period
i'm am totally lost with this lakorn... i mean who's the kids's father.. and why is Kob married to the p'ek dad...

I think that Stephen isn't a good actor at all.. they should of givin this role to chakrit or something.. maybe I would of watched it passed part 1... hehehe
Can't cause he is in Ch3. We don't know who is the child's father yet because it is a secret. Only Kob and the lawyer know what is going on. I think Kob was a virgin and the child is Stefan's father. He only asked Kob to watch the child for him and Stefan has to marry her to get his inheritance. That is my guess. haha. :D :p :lol: Kob marrying Stefan's dad is just a cover up I think.

moilee said:
I haven't seen the "r" episode yet. If n'eng did get rape by pr'eng than I think he knew that she's a virgin but decided to play stupid so he would have a reason to fight with her and be closed to her.
A thick headed individual like the p'eak in this lakorn would not have noticed this. He did rape her in episode 2. In Episode 4, she gave him a clue when they were arguing. Kob stated," you can't tell the differences a girl who hasn't slept with anyone with a girl who has been sleeping around?" Stefan was dumbfounded by that statement because he never thought about it before.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ the son belongs to stefan. I believe someone mention it in one of the post. His ex gf was prego and she drop their child with the father. His father later married kob into the family not as his wife but as the mother of stefan's son. Basically stefan wife. I don't really know how they did that though. It is a bit difficult. Everything is on the down low.

sunisa

ai think he raped her cuz i realize when she got home it was at night and then he left her room to his room in the morning!this lakorn is pretty good.p'ek is so mean.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Here, I translated some of the dialog of the argument after the wedding.

Ice:“Hey I took the time to drive you and you don’t even say thank you.”

Lai:”Hey, I didn’t ask you too. “

Ice: “Lai, did you intentionaly flirt with Guya to make me jealous?”

Lai: “were you jealous?”

Ice:”What would Guya say if he knew you’re a type of woman who has slept with the father and the son? So what you gonna say Madam.”

Lai: “Something like this has nothing to do with who I slept with. It has something to do with my state of being. I also want to you something. If I express interest, Guya would rush to set up a wedding.”

ICE: “Then why don’t you do it? Then, he can have a woman who has been with 3 men.”

Lai: “How do you know it’s only three? hmm? It could be up in the hundreds or thousands.”

Ice:“You have no shame. You’re even laughing. What kind of woman are you.”

Lai: “A woman who doesn’t know embarrassment. I’m laughing because I’m curious to know why you’re so stupid. You so stupid that you can’t tell the difference between a woman who has been with a lot of men and a woman who has never been with a man.”

Ice is confuse by her comment. Lai was a virgin when he took her .

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i just watched ep 4. i used to hate Lift SOO much. but in this lakorn, i atully like him ALOT! even more then stefan...and she' gonna end up with the other girl too...so im somehow cheering for the other couple(lift and the other girl)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
Here, I translated some of the dialog of the argument after the wedding.

Ice:“Hey I took the time to drive you and you don’t even say thank you.�

Lai:�Hey, I didn’t ask you too. “

Ice: “Lai, did you intentionaly flirt with Guya to make me jealous?�

Lai: “were you jealous?�

Ice:�What would Guya say if he knew you’re a type of woman who has slept with the father and the son? So what you gonna say Madam.�

Lai: “Something like this has nothing to do with who I slept with. It has something to do with my state of being. I also want to you something. If I express interest, Guya would rush to set up a wedding.�

ICE: “Then why don’t you do it? Then, he can have a woman who has been with 3 men.�

Lai: “How do you know it’s only three? hmm? It could be up in the hundreds or thousands.�

Ice:“You have no shame. You’re even laughing. What kind of woman are you.�

Lai: “A woman who doesn’t know embarrassment. I’m laughing because I’m curious to know why you’re so stupid. You so stupid that you can’t tell the difference between a woman who has been with a lot of men and a woman who has never been with a man.�

Ice is confuse by her comment. Lai was a virgin when he took her .

thanks Lynda:)

CTR

^^ the son belongs to stefan. I believe someone mention it in one of the post. His ex gf was prego and she drop their child with the father. His father later married kob into the family not as his wife but as the mother of stefan's son. Basically stefan wife. I don't really know how they did that though. It is a bit difficult. Everything is on the down low.
Oh thanks, this makes some sense now. She puts up a lot of BS with him though and for all of this. <_< Next week, Kob's former boyfriend is coming into the scene and this should add an interesting mix to it. What I don't understand is why do they have to hide everything? Why don't they just be open about it so that? The father should have told Stefan to bring his a** and accept responsibility for his actions and marry Kob cause she is very special. I guess because it is a lakorn and they have to make it interesting. haha.

Oh, now the little boy hates him so much too. :eek:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Oh thanks, this makes some sense now. She puts up a lot of BS with him though and for all of this. <_< Next week, Kob's former boyfriend is coming into the scene and this should add an interesting mix to it. What I don't understand is why do they have to hide everything? Why don't they just be open about it so that? The father should have told Stefan to bring his a** and accept responsibility for his actions and marry Kob cause she is very special. I guess because it is a lakorn and they have to make it interesting. haha.

Oh, now the little boy hates him so much too. :eek:
Firstly, he hates Kob. If he finds out that he is the father, he could take Ott away from Kob.
Stefan is irresponsible and doesn't take his life seriously. He can't care for a child.
He needs to be trained first. Kob needs to train to becoming a good person.

CTR

Firstly, he hates Kob. If he finds out that he is the father, he could take Ott away from Kob.
Stefan is irresponsible and doesn't take his life seriously. He can't care for a child.
He needs to be trained first. Kob needs to train to becoming a good person.
Lynda, you make it sounds like he is a dog on the training part. haha. :p ^_^ He only hates her because he thought she married his dad for mom and that the child is from someone else besides his dad. And his dad gave Kob all of his inheritances. I would be upset too if my dad gave my inheritance to someone who he just met and left me with nothing. I think I would go on a rampage like Stefan too but not too over board like what he did to her though. All of the hatred and misunderstanding comes from them not telling the truth. Poor Kob has to bare it all especially being raped in her bedroom.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Lynda, you make it sounds like he is a dog on the training part. haha. :p ^_^ He only hates her because he thought she married his dad for mom and that the child is from someone else besides his dad. And his dad gave Kob all of his inheritances. I would be upset too if my dad gave my inheritance to someone who he just met and left me with nothing. I think I would go on a rampage like Stefan too but not too over board like what he did to her though. All of the hatred and misunderstanding comes from them not telling the truth. Poor Kob has to bare it all especially being raped in her bedroom.
:) To me he is like a bad dog that needs training. I would whack him with my newspaper any day.