Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree with you too....Maijune. I saw the old version...and that how it went. Although, at the end, n'eng will get pregnant with pr'eng's child. I just hope .....this version (Kob's&Stefan's) shows pr'eng's and n'eng's child. Both Kob and Stefan look some great in this lakorn....I'm dying to see it besides Kob's lakorn opposite Vee. Also, both Kob and Vee look really great in this too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In the novel, there's no 2nd child at the end. But in novel's that turn into lakorns, the director have the tendency to change some things around.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
What.. Stephan going to make a girl pregnant and he didn't know that the child was him.. Eww.. I hate his character already.. <_<

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He compete with another guy for this one girl, althought the girl loves Stefan's character the other guy was more powerful, in money and status, so Stefan's character decided to be the loser. Afater having an arguement with his father about his relationship with the girl, the disagreement left pra'ek to leave abroad. He didn't know the girl was pregnant.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
He compete with another guy for this one girl, althought the girl loves Stefan's character the other guy was more powerful, in money and status, so Stefan's character decided to be the loser. Afater having an arguement with his father about his relationship with the girl, the disagreement left pra'ek to leave abroad. He didn't know the girl was pregnant.
now is that according to the novel?

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if Stefan still love his ex girlfriend when he meets Kob. Hopefully they will have their own since he ahd one with another woman.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
now is that according to the novel?
It is according to the novel. Almost toward the end he knows the truth.

Aiyakarn (Stefan) gets to welcome VIP guests from Germany at the hotel and meets Bungorn (Ae), his old lover that he use to compete in courtship with Jamorn (Not sure who's going to play him yet). At that time Aiyakarn (Stefan) was the winner, but Bungorn (Ae) was also a powerful man's mistress at the time. Which made Aiyakarn (Stefan) life's get threaten by dark forces. Everyone thought that was the reason why he had to escaped to stay overseas. But the real reason was that he got into an argument with Montree, his father.

Bungorn (Ae) asks about her child with Aiyakarn (Stefan) that she had given to Montree and Aroonwalai (Kob) to take care of. Aiyakarn (Stefan) went still/numb because no one had told him that Look Ord is his and Bungorn's son.

Credit: Sweet Kob Forum

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm. Not much between Kob and Stefan, I see.Thanks.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for sharing...stefan is gonna have a kid with another women? :eek: ...whats up with guys dese days..geesh

moilee

sarNie Adult
In this lakorn...the pr'eng had a child with his X....but he didn't know about it. Everything happened with pr'eng and his X before he met the n'eng......but they didn't show the X on the old version