Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
finish watching epi1!hv to admit this lakorn turn out better than i expected!..m loving it so far!..Stefan is less stiff..Lift is handsome..Kob's character is cool,..lol..strong and nice at the same time!..hopefully she will be able to take more of Stefan aggressive attitude! Stefan is not a real gentleman..he shout at almost every one depending on his mood!...lol..

3 words, m Loving it! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I agree!!!!!! I think Stefan's acting has improved and the lakorn looks good!!!!

natty

Chubs
lol stefan's acting is horrible in here.. even the little boy is better then him.. kob and lift are probably the only one whose acting is carrying the lakorn not including the older generations. ae is like super annoying as always, don't understand how she can still stay a nang'rai.. she's more nang bah then nang rai.. she and stefan totally turn this lakorn into a comedy cus they just way overreact... but anyways i like kob's character and acting in here cus it seems laid back.. she's not trying too hard and her crying is alot better now.. it seems more real, like when she was crying on tee nee mochit.. real and natural..

cecilia

Staff member
i feel like i'm watching LNJ all over again :loool: .. they met too fast and the story is a bit iffy and he already get along with her .. i don't know ..

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is it remake lakorn? i think i saw the old version but not sure. The story lines is sound similar to Pete & Ann Sirium lakorn.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is very very very GOOD. For me , it is the best lakorn from channel 7 for this year & best couple on screen.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Is it remake lakorn? i think i saw the old version but not sure. The story lines is sound similar to Pete & Ann Sirium lakorn.

No it not a remake, somp9 ... cause in this one there are r-scenes, but Pete and Ann 's lakorn .. I don't remember having any r-scene if I remember correctly

natty

Chubs
No it not a remake, somp9 ... cause in this one there are r-scenes, but Pete and Ann 's lakorn .. I don't remember having any r-scene if I remember correctly

lol jackie that's not a good reason for whether it's a remake or not.. i mean just look at jumleur rak.. they said there weren't any r scene in the ning and joe's version...

anyways yeah this is certainly the best lakorn by ch 7 this year and look it's been only 2 epi!! :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
the kid's dad is stefan. stefan impregnant this girl .. and this girl gave it to stefan's dad. the dad married kob by paper only but actually saving her for Stefan. confusing, but that's how i understand it. anyway, stefan's acting bugs me so bad .. *i'm forcing myself to finish it b/c it's kob *

pze

sarNie Adult
o ok i got it now......thanks ceci.....it is confusing...and got to agree with u....stefans acting is getting worst as he has more lakorns.....i taught it would be the other way around...

natty

Chubs
they need a new theme song.. this song so does not fit the lakorn.. i thought i was watching a period lakorn or something..