Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
dang..it seems like she's going to get rape in the next episode....:p...btw..does anyone have a better quality of this??? the sound is not so good.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
if only they would give Kob and Num a chance in scripts like ... LNJ....rather then that Korean-style DJP...don't get me wrong DJP wasn't bad but there was no spiciness to it like LNJ and LNJ...me don't like pra'ek...if it had been Num wow how much do you think that lakorn would explode into...but dreams are dreams....heaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I haven't had a chance to watch this lakorn, but my sisters have. they say it's pretty good too. Anyone know where I can get the Ost.? I like the song.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think that stefan is really that bad. i've seen worst acting. he's doing an ok job . his facial expression and the sounds of his voice goes with the mood that he's trying to express. as to the words he uses to argue with kob, he can't help that cause he didn't write the script. as for the song sounding old fashion i think the reason is that the lakorn is an old fashion type style of story telling like lakorns back in the 80's/ 90's. i'm sure they'll have others songs put in there as the lakorn progresses.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i really wish num was playing stefan part, it would be so great!!!! i'll still watch this lakorn because of kob

onahc

sarNie Elites
Stefan needs to realize that acting mad does not require raising your voice. It's the emotion and feeling that needs to be displayed, not shouting like a tyrant.

natty

Chubs
I don't think that Num and Kob come back was a bad idea! It was the story line, it was "Korean'ish"
Thai people didn't like that concept.

I say dream on about them being the "onscreen couple"

lol you can say dream on but kob/stefan and kob/vee are more often then kob/anyone else.. you and a few fans may not like it, but seems like the elders are pushing it and seems like the thai viewers whose opinion counts love it as well..

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
so far i'm happy wit the way epi 1&2 are going!..i reckon it's gonna be my new addiction after Aum and Aff lakorn (which i dont want it to end yet.lol.)
Kob just gone prettier and prettier by the day! the more lakorn she played the more prettier she got...and another thing, she's always look different in every lakorn. her fashion ,hair,make up,role,acting..lol..she have this "WOW" factor thing that i like..

As for Stefan, he's one gud looking actor.no doubt about that.he is getting better but if he juz relax abit,that might help...lol.. when he act or trying to express feeling ..you full can tell that he's too focus on what he have to do rather than what he suppose to do!..he's the man by the script!..lol..But that doesnt put me off tho!..i still love watching it!! too much gud look stars in here and the story lines are very catchy.. :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finish watching episode 1. Pra aek is such a jerk! but it's fun to watch that they argue back&forth. Some people said the storyline is like Ann and Mart la korn. i agree because she's his step-mom and he misunderstood & is mean to her & she fight back & there is a kid involve. but different is this la korn pra aek and nang aek love eachother before he know she's his step mom & before she actually see him. and he didn't rape her in the beginning. i read the whole summary. is fun. Stephan's acting improve compare to their first la korn together. but his tone of voice still needs improving. Lift looks cute in here. i can't wait to see Pai in here.

onahc

sarNie Elites
He's a little better than before but his acting needs sooo much improvement. His timing is off and the feeling just isn't there.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
lol you can say dream on but kob/stefan and kob/vee are more often then kob/anyone else.. you and a few fans may not like it, but seems like the elders are pushing it and seems like the thai viewers whose opinion counts love it as well..
lol yea thats true, but isnt the ratings their not cutting it? hint hint and producers are still with it, but lately ch 7 lakorn arent that good anyway
ive been tuning into alot of ch3 instead( for folks who might misunderstand me i not dising kob it's the producer choice of p'ek for her)

natty

Chubs
lol yea thats true, but isnt the ratings their not cutting it? hint hint and producers are still with it, but lately ch 7 lakorn arent that good anyway
ive been tuning into alot of ch3 instead( for folks who might misunderstand me i not dising kob it's the producer choice of p'ek for her)

lol well obviously not right? i mean there's some criticisms of kob's acting falling off the cliff, even gave her a new nick name "nang'ek soot huoiy" and they still cast her for lakorns.. so sometime ratings or criticisms don't deter the producers.. it probably make them want to try to prove everyone wrong?

tik4life

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seem the concert??? Does anyone know what song Kob was singing?? I like the song and her voice was very good....she'll probably took singing lesson right b/c her voice has really changed from before. She sound like a professional. Lift and Kob were so cute together.