Sakul Ka (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That girl next to New on the cover is so adorable. Anyone know her name?? And INFO.?? I'd like to see her onscreen as nang'ek! I want to see her pair w/ NEW. :)

lolz, Wiew does look RAI on the cover some of those pics. Tehee. :p

About PUENG being the nang'ek in the first place for this lakorn? I'm not sure but I heard news about that too in the previous pages. But I don't know I think it's just RUMORS or something.

Anywhoo, I agree JEANIE this lakorn is boring onscreen to me too. I'm not even watching anymore, Also stopped dl as well. Idk, I'm not feeling any of Mos upcoming lakorns. I didn't even finish KLKSuperstar either. :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow...so far...i think new n wiew match better than wiew n mos....i agree wiew do kinda look n'rai...n some pix...n sme pix she remind me of mild...

i'm in b/wn watching this one & look mai plien see. this one is more predictable, but i like watching view in here. mos' character sucks now after all the misunderstanding and jealousy. the other characters are worth watching though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh love gam's song, she has such beautiful voice. i like R & New's role. both love nang'ek truly and protect her too.
like it when R comfort her it's so sweet

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm liking New's character better than Mos'. I guess New won't end up with anyone at the end, how sad. I think I'll just wait for the ending episodes, its a bit too boring for me.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna say i hate this lakorn, but then something drags me into watching it. i just wish it would end already!! I wanna see Nong and Dao together already. I hate all the drama going on. And Ann A. is supposed to look older compared to View, but she's so young looking!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching this lakorn for New... I'm falling in love with him .I didn't care muchabout him in KLP, but i don't there's something about him in this one that struck me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Actually, Ann A's character isn't suppose to be so much older then Vill. The summary & story says that Mos is the uncle that is around the same age as New .. so that means Ann isn't much older then Vill either ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know if i can stand to watch this lakorn lol but i'll continue to watch and try to catch up with the caps. I'm so sick of how extremely stupid everyone is in this lakorn and its only episode 8!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see what will happened after poo and dao engaged.
can't wait for it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well if you want to know then spoiler

they get engaged and he goes off to school, while there he meets another girl and gets her pregnant but doesn't know she is pregnant. He tells Nong that he has someone else and Nong feels bad for Dao so he takes care of her and then one day Poo returns and wants Dao back. Nong has to step aside, but in a twist of fate Poo's girl the one that is pregnant shows up and Poo decides to man up and take responsibility for his child

jakjann

Jakjann
Sakul Ka end at 18june or or 22 - 23 june 2009 with30episode
but I am not sure but I became this information...

because Hero1000Ruk on air in the midle of June 2009

I love this drama so much!!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow...this lakorn is getting cool...but i wonder what mos n wiew situation will be like if new runs off for school....

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
Sakul Ka end at 18june or or 22 - 23 june 2009 with30episode
but I am not sure but I became this information...

because Hero1000Ruk on air in the midle of June 2009

I love this drama so much!!!!
yessss me tooooo

I like this lakorn so much

especially when I saw mos and vill were together>////<