Sakul Ka (Exact)

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
looking at the poster my very guess is that mos is another rich guy who get jealous very easy. my favourite kind of lakorn

neena

sarNie Adult
whoa, exact is poppin' lakorns left and right...i'm only excited for the new pa'ek son...lol all the threads most active rite now are lakorns from exact. i hope they're not disappointing.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg..is funny all the fan r like screaming when mos came out:D...love it...its so cute...there's like three guys who love her..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
DANG. ann as nan'rai?? gotta see this. LOL
and wiew too.. OMG, exact is definitely throwing
out all these lakorns... i'm soo excited!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i am sooooooo excited for EXACT batch of lakorns for 2009!!! i cant believe mos is having another lakorn os happpy! he gets to pair up with young new nangeks :D wiew is so prettty!! and mos is super hot again!! cant wait!!

solin

sarNie Adult
So It will be Mos and View : I think they make a cute couple !
The trailer was interesting but what is the plot of this lakorn ?

It is so funny all the screaming when Mos apears on the screen lol.
he really became more and more popular !

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
blah! im so slow on these threads! lol
i cant wait to watch this..ITS MOS!! x]]]] lol
missing him after KLKS! lol ;]

but why does Ann have to be the N'rai?? lol i like her as N'ek..especially with Pepper ;]]
lol

Mos with Wiew..i would really like to see that like Mos with Best.
i think Mos is EXACTS best actor that is why he gets to be in almost alot of new exact lakorns lol
anyways can t wait x]]]] !!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
from teaser it will be one of those la korn that pra'ek is much older than nang'ek and don't want his nephew to be with her because think she's a bad girl but then he himself falls in love with her,and he becomes very jealous because she's a pretty girl that many guys like. and argue with his nephew about nang'ek. kinda remind me of Chatchai & Namfon la korn,because it's the whole thing about older man with younger girl and she is involve with his nephew,a young guy around her age,he forbid them to see eachother...stuffs like that, but i rather see Pong or Captain play as pra'ek in here because i think they play this kind of character better, and glad finally R has a long la korn to play beside nut gub nut. and also glad Vill has more la korn as nang'ek again. she's cute.