I wouldn't mind who the pra'ek is at
least it's peper, pong, or mos.. and
the na'ek.. if it can't be my aom or
fang, then i'd rather let peung be
casted cause she's real cute. AND i
adored her in Ngao asoke. =]

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Another remake. How about some original stories?
It's a remake ? I haven't heard about it before.

I don't trust EXACT on original stories now. Exact's plotting team isn't trustful like 10 years ago.

========================================

CONFIRMED FOR MOS AS PRA-EK!
Mos is usually Exact's first one to get casted in his lakorns so his lakorn rumors is often true.

BTW, Mos will attend Together 2009 this tuesday then we will know who the nang-ek is.

Katerine

Butterfly123
:dude: Mos i want this lakorn to have Best in it bur with more sweet scene but it want be her but it will probz be a newbie :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wiew is the nangek is kaew lom petch right now...aww i think they make a cute couple...is R the baddie in this one lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think Best is N'ek material...KLKS just wasn't the best script for her to showcase that...but if she is a N'ek, I would want Bie with her...they gotta...teasin' me with all those music videos together!!!

Well, Tik is off the lakorn radar at the moment, and Krit is super busy isn't he? At least it's not a new, inexperienced guy...I love Mos, and isn't he one of the top actors for this company? Like their mascot or something...spokesguy...hehe...

It does suck, cuz Exact has very limited actors...they should try to expand...if only there wasn't that whole people can work for certain companies and channels thing, or else there'd be so much more pairs...or there needs to be more free agents out there