Sakul Ka (Exact)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know why but i'm actually looking forward dto seeing this lakorn. vier has really capture my eyes as an actress. she's not the best but she's pretty and improving.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
what about pong and pim again. I want to see them in a lakorn where they would end up together. I love them both in their first lakorn together but too bad they didn't end up together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__^ Yeah Ann is support in this.. she's been support for a while now and that sucks! but it's ok i'll still watch for her ^__-" I'm thinking about putting a subbing team for the exact 2009 lakorns lol well the ones im interested in at least o_O but don't know how well that will go.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
that's good, but DRRT is taken by GumbieFanSubs....i hope you could subb this one though...cuz i love mos...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
^__^ Yeah Ann is support in this.. she's been support for a while now and that sucks! but it's ok i'll still watch for her ^__-" I'm thinking about putting a subbing team for the exact 2009 lakorns lol well the ones im interested in at least o_O but don't know how well that will go.
you should, that will be good. I would someone to sub. Exact's new lakorn, I mean the one that seems interesting. Please keep us inform if you're going to strat a team to subb. Exact's lakorn. I would love to help, but I don't know any thai.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I've just heard recently that next year we'll see Mos in 2 lakorns,
one with Exact on Ch5 and another with Ch7. No more detail, though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you should, that will be good. I would someone to sub. Exact's new lakorn, I mean the one that seems interesting. Please keep us inform if you're going to strat a team to subb. Exact's lakorn. I would love to help, but I don't know any thai.

LOL I am going to start one for Exact Lakorn's :p Right now I'm setting things up trying to get them done by Jan 15th when Artit Ching Duang is suppose to air

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
subbingteam for EXACT lakorns? Waa! that would be awesome p'tina!! i love most of their lakorns!! i've become and CH5 addict :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww new and wiew look really cute together:) sadd how they won't end up together *siighs. he has such and adorableee bby face and so does mos, ahaa!