Salman Khan

pajlavender

sarNie Egg
THE LADY IN MARIGOLD IS NOT EVEN PRETTY ENOUGH FOR SALMAN KHAN. HOW DISAPPOINTING, IF THE ACTRESS WOULD BE A LITTLE PRETTIER LIKE INDIA GIRLS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE. I HOPE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO KISS HER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Yeah, I agree...she's not hot but oh well.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...finally Salman Khan is in jail.

So handsome this guy. Look at the muscles... :drool: Just like Hulk the Incredible hahaha...

...and then the sweet eyes..... :rolleyes: Oh, I can't elaborate....

credits for da pix to mylovehewitt and planetbollywood.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I LOVE SALMAN... he's awesome.. and YESS he has such a niceass body!! LOLz.

andleebn

sarNie Egg
It's actually the other way around, Ash wanted to break up with him because she "was in love" with Vivek while she was going out with salman.

Anyways, do you guys know if he did any movie with the actress Juhi Chawla. I don't think I've seen them act together and I also heard that they don't get along with each other and that is why don't don't act together.

Slaman doesn't cheat anybody. First Ash ditch him and now Katrina Kaif is playing with him.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
he so ugly and i don't like him at all and he can't dance like other actor too well he can act but can't dance and i don't like him

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I went to high school with a girl whose the niece of Aishwarya Rai and she hates Salmon Khan when I talk about him. It wasnt' til later that she said she hates his personality. She perfers Shahruk Khan. She told me a lot about them Bollywood stars cause she also acted in the movies with them. It was interesting.

mia07

Introvert
I think you meant Bollywood instead of Hollywood. LOL.
Salman Khan is the ultimate Khan hottie w/ a nice body! :D
Aamir Khan was very cute when he was younger, especially in 'Tum Mere Ho'!
Shahrukh Khan, man, he's another HOTTIE as well, too; he
can flirt with his eyes and you ultimately can fall in love with him!! :D

mia07

Introvert
I want to see his new upcoming movies, "Veer" and "Wanted". Veer, nice body exposures; Wanted, I just want to check it out, just because he's in there. =)