San Sab NuckSeub PeeSing(Broadcast Thai)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally she gets nang aek roles..She's so cute...The pra aek is cute too..I'll try out this lakorn when it airs..

tinah

sarNie Coma
behind scene pics. they look real cute together. pra'eks a cutie and so is jaja. i like that hairstyle on her. by the way, whats pra'ek last name so i could post it up

credit to broadcastthai

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i am falling for Kong now...so hott especially when he is in a uniform...wowzers.....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
behind scene pics. they look real cute together. pra'eks a cutie and so is jaja. i like that hairstyle on her. by the way, whats pra'ek last name so i could post it up

credit to broadcastthai
hey that lady! the one that is crying w/ jaja hugging her. Haven't seen er for a while. I remember her on some shows. She was a major fan of the AF3s. keke. Interesting.

oh. and it's so nice to see fresh faces. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jaja has grown so much now, she's grown into a lady!
I remember watching her in Kaew Tha Pee. She looked like a baby.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
he does look cute... man.. anyone no wat the storyline is bout? tell me.. n when it going to air???

at first, i thought it was the other kong. :eek: no offense. ^_^ this kong actually reminds me of a combo of pong and pepper.

i'll try this one out, when it airs. :D thanks for sharing the pics.

Jaja has grown so much now, she's grown into a lady!
I remember watching her in Kaew Tha Pee. She looked like a baby.
i agree. i was thinking the same thing, when i saw her guest starring in "atitarn rak."

skies

sarNie Adult
awe...she's playing leading lady now...glad to hear that...i thought she was cute in jan euy jan jao...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
did you guys know Kong is actually a doctor too...well according to the name b/c everytime I see him in interviews...it always says MorKong Suriya...and plus at his hi5, it said that he works at this one hospital too...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh WOW really? So surprised he is such a smart person.
Okay you just made me realize this. Is he the doctor in Prik Tai Gub Bai Kao?