Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aiyaa! I don't like her hair tooo short. She cut it after Mon Ruk Kao Tommad but it was shoulder length only but I guess for this lakorn she cut it ever shorter :( Dun't like it. -.- She looks so funny!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
^^ Actually it is a wig, Lol. You can see it set down on the table :p Pat hair isn't that short, it's only shoulder length!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I like Pat and Por but they seriously have too much lakorns together. They need to be paired up with some other people. It seems like they just had a lakorn together and now they're in another one together again. They make it seem like they got nobody else to be paired up with Por and Pat. If they're going to do that, why can't they pair Por and Namfon up again because I'm pretty sure alot of people liked them as a couple too.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That hair of Pat is tooooo short! I love Pat and Por together since their first lakorn and I've seen like all of their lakorns together. But for some reason I wasn't able to finish their last one Ruk Tur Yod Ruk. I wanna tune in this one too. I super duper love Por!

Por, he's such a hard working man. One lakorn after another!

I hope I can finish this lakorn of theirs. I'm still trying to go back and finish Ruk Tur Yod Ruk too. Lol.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Por gets paired with Pat again - and again. :D Actually I don't mind seeing the same pranangs again and again - like Aum-Aff or Ken-Ann or Weir-Pinky.

Became a fan of Por after PYL, now watching KKKF. Love seeing him with Pat. For some reason, I think they did click there. Can't believe I almost didn't watch it bcoz of Por's hair there (I don't mind it at all now though I still think it's kinda weird :p ).

Hope someone can sub this lakorn so that I can watch Por-Pat again. (Still sad that other Por-Pat's lakorns are not done being subbed -_- )

n_naruk

masuri1284, there are actually quite a few of Pat and Por's lakorn that are subbed. I know KKKF is completed cus I was one of the translator with the team at Pat-Por forum. Likasit Hua Jai is completed as well. We were working on Ruk Tur Yod Ruk but didn't get too far on that. Mara, she's the one that actually put all the subs into the clips. I think she's been really busy lately since she just had a baby not to long ago.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh, thanks for the info. And thank you for helping to sub KKKF (I'm really enjoying it now ;) ). I'll check out Likasit Hua Jai after KKKF. It's also on Mara's channel, right ?

Yeah, I've just heard that Mara had just got a baby recently. Congrats to her! :wub: I have three kids myself - I know how busy life can be. ;)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh Mara had a kidd?!! I didn't know that! Wells congrats to her :)!

n_naruk

LOL. Yes she did. I didn't even know that she was pregnant til I saw pictures myspace after she gave birth!

Ah, I miss Por already even tho PYLGNM just ended. LOL.