Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ann and pepper looks so cute in here and funny acting and ann accent speaking that language so funny

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i'm happy it's a diffrent lakorn not another one of those slap and kiss type. lol i love this one cause ann's breaking in to diffrent roles and besides ann sings look tung. lol even if it's only a little bit. lol

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
It's nice to know Pepper and Ann pair up again in another drama since the series airing right now doesn't have many sences of them. Actually, i would like to see them in a revenge drama but romantic comedy's not bad though.
Thanks sandyc for sharing the teaser!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
yah ann and pepper....yes...and from the looks of things...it seems as if Pepper will be disguising himself also....

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i cant wait for this one to come out cuz the lakorn they are airing right now doesnt really invole Pepper and Anna which sucks cuz i was dying from waiting for it. turn out is not even about them and they have so little scenes together. i really have never seen Pepper in a comedy, always seen him in that mean role which i love since he played it so well. so excite for this lakorn.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is this a comedy drama? I don't know if I like Pepper as a funny person. I like him acting serious rather than funny. But Ann's, she can pull this role...'cause she's good at any actings (good, bad, muture, inmuture).

mai92

sarNie Adult
Hahaha......OMG....this is so funny....can't wait to see it..i think that they should do more lakorn together because they are such cut couples........

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
the teaser!!! oh my gosh it looks so funny and tight
i kant wait to watch it... cause i love pepper and ann alicia.... so much...
but yeah thanks alot....

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah it's a comedy. i can't wait. it needs to air now. lol cause this lakorn with pepper, pang and oh is like nothing i expected. lol

Susie

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!!!!!!! THIS MADE MY DAY. N E THING THAT HAS TO DO WITH PEPPER&CEE SIWAT DOES!!! LOL N E WAYS YEAH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE 2 IN THIS COMEDY LAKORN!! maya pissawas was soooooooooo disappointing for me!!!!!!!!! I hope pepper will sing toooooo will u know along with her just to piss her off!! lol

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yay! im soo happy to see these two back together and airing as actually a couple! i dont think maya pissawas actually counts becuz it wasnt foucused much on dem 2 -__-
but yay!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
OMG this lakorn is going to be funny i can't wait ann look so funny the part when she was sing haha and pepper look so funny/adorable the part where he painted himself brown

myx

sArNieZ
yeah another lakorn of ann a. and pepper. why so quick? didn't they just finish airing maya pissawa.