Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
if you go to exact's forum and go under ann's fanclub u can see some pictures from the lakorn.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I can't wait til it airs on Saturday either. It looks so hilarious. Glad there will a real focus on the actual couple this time around because in Maya Pissawat, there was like no romantic scenes.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
so is it going to air friday at midnight or saturday evening? so confusing i can never get the timing right. lol hopefully someone will be kind and upload it for "us". lol

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i cant wait to see dis! but r there any pics from their shooting of this lakorn cuz i havent seen any

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
credit to ann's fan club at exact and scenario's webboard.

opening ceromony

cast members

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
siamdara

extra

i think that's all but i'll look for more. hehe but it'll have to do for now.

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you so much for the pictures! I am so excited! As of right now, it is October 6th! Yay! I hope that I do not get disappointed with this lakorn because I love Pepper and Ann together!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AHHHHHH PEPPER AND ANN!!!!!!! my favorite couple of allllllllll time hahah omg i'm like soooo syked!!!!!!! so happy i'm about to watch it rite now =] hahah perfect timing cuz i just finished rewatching Leh Ratree, and i'm like almost done watching Maya Pissawa, and now ANOTHER pepper and ann!!!! ahhh i'm soooooooo happy i love them!!! can't wait

max

sarNie Elites
Hahahahaha! Omg! I just watched the first episode, and it was so funny! LOL. I like how Ann was singing that karaoke with the pandas at the beginning. It is very funny! I hope that it will be good throughout! Hehe! And of course, Pepper always looks so good!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!!! ahhh its HILARIOUS!!!!! omg i couldn't stop laughing hahhahhaha Pepper gets beat up soo many times hahhahhaha omg its hilrarious they are soooooooo perfect together!!! hahah can't wait til the next episode!!!!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
man i can't stop laughing. it's sooo funny.

screencaps just wanted to share.

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the screen caps! I cannot wait until the next episode. It is really funny!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Although i don't understand a single word of Thai, i enjoy watching the 1st episode. This's such a funny drama and the scene where Ann sings and dances at the beginning is quite hilarious. Pepper looks hotter in this drama than in Maya Pissawat; he and Ann got amazing chemistry as usual. I love the way how Pepper looks at Ann, so sweet. Hopefully, someone will sub this drama so that i have a chance to enjoy the series more.
Can anyone here please tell me how many dramas Pepper and Ann have acted together so far?? Thanks in advance!
Kat, thanks a lot for all the nice pics!