Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Wow, episode 12 and Rin is still a high tech maidservant....Because I liked the series soo much, I refrained from being tempted to read the spoilers, just so I can be freshly :eek: :blush: :lol: :rolleyes: :wub: -_- whenever I watch an episode. However, -_- I really did not like episode 12, and because I did not like it.. I read the spoilers. -_-

Here is a translation of just one scene in the upcoming episode (13th episode). I read some paragraphs from Thairath and the spoilers are accurate to the lakorn. It's not just an overall summary spoiler of SCHT, but they contain many scene-to-scene spoilers as well as a good portion of the actual dialogues used in each episode...if anyone is interested in being spoiled and can read Thai.. go here...http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/hightechmaid/106361

Here's a rough translation. :)

เวลาผ่านไปกลางดึก นลตื่นขึ้นมาเห็นเรืองรินหลับซุกตัวอยู่ข้างเขา จึงดึงเธอให้นอนหนุนไหล่เขา เขามองใบหน้าเธอที่มีผมรุ่ยร่ายบนใบหน้า จึงเขี่ยให้ พ้นหน้า เรืองรินหลับปุ๋ยมีรอยยิ้มนิดๆขยับตัวกอดเขาหลับสบายอย่างมีความสุข
Times passes into the middle of the night, Nol wakes up and sees Rin sleeping next to him. So he pulls her in to sleep on his shoulder. He stares at her face. Her hair is messily covering it. So he strokes her hair back from covering her face. Reung Rin is sound asleep, but she has a faint smile on her face. She moves closer and hugs him, sleeping comfortably and contently.

จนเช้า เรืองรินตื่นขึ้นมาพบว่าตัวเองนอนกอดนลอยู่ ก็ตกใจ ค่อยๆลุกขึ้นอย่างแผ่วเบา
In the morning, Reung Rin wakes up and finds herself hugging Nol. She is shocked. She carefully and gently gets up.

"ทำไปได้...ว่าแล้วทำไมฝันว่ากอดหมอนนุ้มนุ่ม"
“Really(/How could I do such a thing)…No wonder why I was dreaming about hugging a soft pillow.”

บ่นพลาง มองไปเห็นน้ำในขวดเหลือเพียงครึ่งเดียวเพราะเอาไปล้างแผลเมื่อวาน จึงเดินออกไปหาน้ำและของกิน เธอเดินมาอีกด้านหนึ่งของเกาะก็ได้ยินเสียงเพลงแว่วมา เธอเดินตามเสียงเพลง มองไปมีนักท่องเที่ยวต่างชาติสองสามคน นอนเล่นริมหาดก็ดีใจสุดๆ...
Rin sees that the water bottle is half empty, because they had used some of the water to wash Nol’s wound from yesterday. So she walks away to look for water and food. She walks to the other side of the island and hears music coming from somewhere. She follows the music and becomes very happy when she finds 2-3 foreign tourists lying down on the seashore.

เรือง รินหอบถุงปลาย่างกับแพ็กน้ำดื่มกลับมาที่นลนอน แต่ไม่พบนลแล้วก็ตกใจ วางของร้องเรียกเขา นลโผล่ออกมาจากหลังเพิง "จะตะโกนทำไม ฉันอยู่นี่"
Reung Rin carries a bag of grilled fish and packs of water back to the place where Nol was sleeping, but is shocked because she doesn’t find him there. She drops the bag and things and started calling out loud for Nol. Nol emerges from behind a shed: “Why are you shouting? I’m right here.”

เรือง รินถามว่าไปทำอะไรตรงนั้น นลตอบดื้อๆว่า... ฉี่...เรืองรินหน้าชาวาบ หัวเราะแหะๆกลับมาจัดของกิน นลเดินตามมาเห็นปลาย่างทึ่งที่เธอหาปลาได้ตัวโตขนาดนี้ เรืองรินคุยโอ่ว่าเธอใช้ฉมวกในเรือจับปลา นลยิ่งทึ่ง เรืองรินรีบป้อนปลาเข้าปากนลก่อนที่จะถามมากไปกว่านี้
Rin asks Nol what he was doing over there. Nol answers casually that he went to urinate. Rin’s facial features suddenly turns numb (stunned) and she laughs uncomfortably. She turns back and begins to prepare the food. Nol follows her and sees the grilled fish. He is amazed that she was able to catch such a huge fish. Rin boasts that she used the harpoon in the boat to catch the fish. Nol becomes even more astounded. Rin quickly feeds the grilled fish into Nol’s mouth before he could make anymore inquiries.

"ตอนนี้เราไม่ได้อยู่บ้านรัศมิมานแล้ว คุณและก็ริน... ติดเกาะ"
“Right now, we’re not at Resimiman’s Home… You and I… are stranded on this island.”

"แล้วไง...จะพูดอะไร"
“And? What are you saying?”

"รินก็ไม่ใช่คนใช้คุณนลแล้วสิ"
“I’m not your maidservant anymore, that’s what.”

"แล้วไง?"
“And?”

"งั้นก็เรียกว่าคุณริน และต้องมีครับทุกคำ"
“So, call me Khun Rin and you must use “Krub” in every sentence.”

"จะบ้าเหรอ ทำไมฉันต้องทำอย่างนั้นด้วย"
“Are you insane? Why would I need to behave that way?”

"ก็ เพราะเราเหลือกันอยู่สองคนน่ะสิคะ คุณนลขาเจ็บ อย่างน้อยๆรินก็หาอาหารให้คุณได้ แค่พูดกับรินเพราะๆทำไม่ได้ก็ตามใจ" เรืองรินหยุดป้อนปลา
“Because there’s only two of us left here. Khun Nol, your leg is injured. At least, I was able to find you food. If you can’t even speak to me very politely, then fine, it’s up to you.” Rin stops feeding Nol.

"ฝันไปเถอะ" นลเชิดหน้า
“Dream on.” Nol turns his face upward.

เรืองรินจึงนั่ง กินปลาคนเดียวอย่างเอร็ดอร่อย นลมอง ตาละห้อย เรืองรินจึงเลื่อนปลาให้ แต่ให้ขอบคุณเธอก่อน นลพูดขอบคุณอย่างขอไปที แต่เรืองรินก็ปรบมือดีใจ...เวลาผ่านไป นลนั่งมองออกไปในทะเล เรืองรินเดินมาข้างๆชวนคุย
So Rin sits down eating the fish scrumptiously all by herself. Nol watches her eat with yearning eyes. So Rin offers Nol a fish, but only after he says “Thank you.” Nol says “Thank you” perfunctorily, but Rin (satisfied) claps her hands gleefully. ….Time passes by. Nol is sitting down, looking out into the sea. Rin walks up next to him and invites him to a conversation.

"มานั่งอยู่นี่เอง รินคิดว่าคุณว่ายน้ำหนีรินไปแล้ว"
“Ah, you’re here sitting down. I thought you swam away from me.”

"ความคิดพิเรนทร์นี่ต้องยกให้เธอเลยนะยัยริน"
“Ideas that are out of the ordinary. I must hand them to you.”

เรือง รินทำไม่สนใจนั่งลงชมว่าทะเลสวย นลพูดว่าเขาไม่เคยอยู่แบบไม่มีผู้คนมาก่อน รู้สึกแปลกดี เรืองรินจึงย้อนถามว่าที่นั่งอยู่นี่ไม่ใช่คนหรือ นลหัวเราะแล้วถาม "ถ้าในที่สุด เราสองคนไม่ได้ออกจากเกาะนี่ ต้องอยู่กับฉันไปจนแก่ตายกันไปข้าง เธอจะว่ายังไง"
Rin acts like she doesn’t care and sits down to admire the beautiful ocean. Nol then states he has never been in a place where there were no other people before. He says it feels strangely pleasant. So Rin responds back asking if the thing (her) sitting next to him here is not a person. Nol laughs and asks “If eventually, we two do not get off this island and you had to stay with me until we grow old, until one of us dies that we part, what would you say?”

"ก็ดีนี่คะ ตอนคุณนลแก่ๆคงตลกดี" เรืองรินหัวเราะ
“Well, that’s good. When you’re very old, you’d//it’d probably be very hilarious. HAHA”

"แล้วเธอว่า อยู่ๆไปแล้วเราสองคนจะ...มั้ย...?"
“And what do you think, as we continue to live together, would we two….. would we…?”

เรืองรินหน้าแดง "จะอะไรคะ...จะอะไรคะ คุณนลพูดให้ดีๆนะ"
Rin’s face turns red. “What will we…what will we…Khun Nol, please speak appropriately.”

"จะทะเลาะกันมั้ย...ฉันหมายความอย่างนั้น นี่...เธอคิดอะไรน่ะ ทำไมต้องหน้าแดง"
“Would we quarrel?.. That’s what I meant. Hey…What were you thinking? Why do you have to blush?”

"เปล่านะคะ ไม่ได้คิดอะไร" เรืองรินอายลุกหนี
“Nothing. I wasn’t thinking anything.” Rin evades shyly.

นลดึงมือเธอไว้แล้วถาม "เธอเป็นใคร มีแค่เธอกับฉันแล้วนะ บอกฉันซะที เธอเป็นใคร"
Nol grabs Rin’s hand and asks “Who are you? There’s only you and me now. Just tell me. Who are you?”

สี หน้านลจริงจังจนเรืองรินขยาด เธออ้ำอึ้ง นลดึงเธอเข้ามาอยู่ในอ้อมกอดแล้วจูบเธอนิ่งนาน เรืองรินตะลึงนิ่งไม่ขัดขืน นลถอนริมฝีปาก "ฉันจะไม่สนแล้วว่าเธอคือใคร"
Nol’s countenance was so stern that Rin was unable to articulate anything. Nol pulls her into his arms and kissed her for a long period of time (hahahahah For some reason I find it hilarious reading this). Stunned, Rin does not resist. Nol withdraws his lips and utters “I won’t care anymore, about who you are.”

เรืองรินเหมือนตกอยู่ใน ภวังค์ พลันต้องเบิ่งตาโตเมื่อเห็นชาวเลตัวดำปี๋ 2 คน ในมือมีแกลลอนน้ำมันยืนมองอยู่ เธอผลักนลหันไปมอง นลตกใจ ชาวเลรีบบอก "น้ำมันที่สั่งได้แล้ว"
Rin, as if she was in a state of reverie, immediately opens her eyes wide when she sees two, dark skinned Chao Le folks carrying a gallon of oil watching them. She turns Nol around to look. Nol is shocked. The fisherman responds “We have the oil that you ordered.”

นลหันขวับมามองเรืองริน เธอยิ้มแหะๆว่าเธอเป็นคนสั่งเอง...
Nol turns around quickly to look at Rin. Rin smiles uncomfortably and says it was her who ordered it…

Chao Le: Fishermen inhabiting the west coast of Thailand.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks for the spoilers!!! Somehow when I watch this, no matter how mean or 'dumb' Nol can be, just one look at him and I am ready to forgive him....how childish of me.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Where did you get the spoiler from? Some part doesnt seem to match or am i missing some episode?....Thank you for the spoiler dear.

I got it from ch7 website... It's not a scene to scene thing.. I just translate the main plot that's gonna happen.. I posted on maraforlove.wordpress.com It has the full thai synopsis.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
wow,,, what a spoiler. i hope there will be a real kissing scene between the two of them. hehehehe I can't wait for Friday. Khup khun ka!!!!

Wow, episode 12 and Rin is still a high tech maidservant....Because I liked the series soo much, I refrained from being tempted to read the spoilers, just so I can be freshly :eek: :blush: :lol: :rolleyes: :wub: -_- whenever I watch an episode. However, -_- I really did not like episode 12, and because I did not like it.. I read the spoilers. -_-

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Wow, episode 12 and Rin is still a high tech maidservant....Because I liked the series soo much, I refrained from being tempted to read the spoilers, just so I can be freshly
whenever I watch an episode. However,
I really did not like episode 12, and because I did not like it.. I read the spoilers.

Here is a translation of just one scene in the upcoming episode (13th episode). I read some paragraphs from Thairath and the spoilers are accurate to the lakorn. It's not just an overall summary spoiler of SCHT, but they contain many scene-to-scene spoilers as well as a good portion of the actual dialogues used in each episode...if anyone is interested in being spoiled and can read Thai.. go here...http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/hightechmaid/106361

Here's a rough translation.

เวลาผ่านไปกลางดึก นลตื่นขึ้นมาเห็นเรืองรินหลับซุกตัวอยู่ข้างเขา จึงดึงเธอให้นอนหนุนไหล่เขา เขามองใบหน้าเธอที่มีผมรุ่ยร่ายบนใบหน้า จึงเขี่ยให้ พ้นหน้า เรืองรินหลับปุ๋ยมีรอยยิ้มนิดๆขยับตัวกอดเขาหลับสบายอย่างมีความสุข
Times passes into the middle of the night, Nol wakes up and sees Rin sleeping next to him. So he pulls her in to sleep on his shoulder. He stares at her face. Her hair is messily covering it. So he strokes her hair back from covering her face. Reung Rin is sound asleep, but she has a faint smile on her face. She moves closer and hugs him, sleeping comfortably and contently.

จนเช้า เรืองรินตื่นขึ้นมาพบว่าตัวเองนอนกอดนลอยู่ ก็ตกใจ ค่อยๆลุกขึ้นอย่างแผ่วเบา
In the morning, Reung Rin wakes up and finds herself hugging Nol. She is shocked. She carefully and gently gets up.

"ทำไปได้...ว่าแล้วทำไมฝันว่ากอดหมอนนุ้มนุ่ม"
"Really(/How could I do such a thing)…No wonder why I was dreaming about hugging a soft pillow."

บ่นพลาง มองไปเห็นน้ำในขวดเหลือเพียงครึ่งเดียวเพราะเอาไปล้างแผลเมื่อวาน จึงเดินออกไปหาน้ำและของกิน เธอเดินมาอีกด้านหนึ่งของเกาะก็ได้ยินเสียงเพลงแว่วมา เธอเดินตามเสียงเพลง มองไปมีนักท่องเที่ยวต่างชาติสองสามคน นอนเล่นริมหาดก็ดีใจสุดๆ...
Rin sees that the water bottle is half empty, because they had used some of the water to wash Nol's wound from yesterday. So she walks away to look for water and food. She walks to the other side of the island and hears music coming from somewhere. She follows the music and becomes very happy when she finds 2-3 foreign tourists lying down on the seashore.

เรือง รินหอบถุงปลาย่างกับแพ็กน้ำดื่มกลับมาที่นลนอน แต่ไม่พบนลแล้วก็ตกใจ วางของร้องเรียกเขา นลโผล่ออกมาจากหลังเพิง "จะตะโกนทำไม ฉันอยู่นี่"
Reung Rin carries a bag of grilled fish and packs of water back to the place where Nol was sleeping, but is shocked because she doesn't find him there. She drops the bag and things and started calling out loud for Nol. Nol emerges from behind a shed: "Why are you shouting? I'm right here."

เรือง รินถามว่าไปทำอะไรตรงนั้น นลตอบดื้อๆว่า... ฉี่...เรืองรินหน้าชาวาบ หัวเราะแหะๆกลับมาจัดของกิน นลเดินตามมาเห็นปลาย่างทึ่งที่เธอหาปลาได้ตัวโตขนาดนี้ เรืองรินคุยโอ่ว่าเธอใช้ฉมวกในเรือจับปลา นลยิ่งทึ่ง เรืองรินรีบป้อนปลาเข้าปากนลก่อนที่จะถามมากไปกว่านี้
Rin asks Nol what he was doing over there. Nol answers casually that he went to urinate. Rin's facial features suddenly turns numb (stunned) and she laughs uncomfortably. She turns back and begins to prepare the food. Nol follows her and sees the grilled fish. He is amazed that she was able to catch such a huge fish. Rin boasts that she used the harpoon in the boat to catch the fish. Nol becomes even more astounded. Rin quickly feeds the grilled fish into Nol's mouth before he could make anymore inquiries.

"ตอนนี้เราไม่ได้อยู่บ้านรัศมิมานแล้ว คุณและก็ริน... ติดเกาะ"
"Right now, we're not at Resimiman's Home… You and I… are stranded on this island."

"แล้วไง...จะพูดอะไร"
"And? What are going to say?"

"รินก็ไม่ใช่คนใช้คุณนลแล้วสิ"
"I'm not your maidservant anymore, that's what."

"แล้วไง?"
"And?"

"งั้นก็เรียกว่าคุณริน และต้องมีครับทุกคำ"
"So, call me Khun Rin and you must use "Krub" in every sentence."

"จะบ้าเหรอ ทำไมฉันต้องทำอย่างนั้นด้วย"
"Are you insane? Why would I need to behave that way?"

"ก็ เพราะเราเหลือกันอยู่สองคนน่ะสิคะ คุณนลขาเจ็บ อย่างน้อยๆรินก็หาอาหารให้คุณได้ แค่พูดกับรินเพราะๆทำไม่ได้ก็ตามใจ" เรืองรินหยุดป้อนปลา
"Because there's only two of us left here. Khun Nol, your leg is injured. At least, I was able to find you food. If you can't even speak to me very politely, then fine, it's up to you." Rin stops feeding Nol.

"ฝันไปเถอะ" นลเชิดหน้า
"Dream on." Nol turns his face upward.

เรืองรินจึงนั่ง กินปลาคนเดียวอย่างเอร็ดอร่อย นลมอง ตาละห้อย เรืองรินจึงเลื่อนปลาให้ แต่ให้ขอบคุณเธอก่อน นลพูดขอบคุณอย่างขอไปที แต่เรืองรินก็ปรบมือดีใจ...เวลาผ่านไป นลนั่งมองออกไปในทะเล เรืองรินเดินมาข้างๆชวนคุย
So Rin sits down eating the fish scrumptiously all by herself. Nol watches her eat with yearning eyes. So Rin offers Nol a fish, but only after he says "Thank you." Nol says "Thank you" perfunctorily, but Rin (satisfied) claps her hands gleefully. ….Time passes by. Nol is sitting down, looking out into the sea. Rin walks up next to him and invites him to a conversation.

"มานั่งอยู่นี่เอง รินคิดว่าคุณว่ายน้ำหนีรินไปแล้ว"
"Ah, you're here sitting down. I thought you swam away from me."

"ความคิดพิเรนทร์นี่ต้องยกให้เธอเลยนะยัยริน"
"Ideas that are out of the ordinary. I must hand them to you."

เรือง รินทำไม่สนใจนั่งลงชมว่าทะเลสวย นลพูดว่าเขาไม่เคยอยู่แบบไม่มีผู้คนมาก่อน รู้สึกแปลกดี เรืองรินจึงย้อนถามว่าที่นั่งอยู่นี่ไม่ใช่คนหรือ นลหัวเราะแล้วถาม "ถ้าในที่สุด เราสองคนไม่ได้ออกจากเกาะนี่ ต้องอยู่กับฉันไปจนแก่ตายกันไปข้าง เธอจะว่ายังไง"
Rin acts like she doesn't care and sits down to admire the beautiful ocean. Nol then states he has never been in a place where there were no other people before. He says it feels strangely pleasant. So Rin responds back asking if the thing (her) sitting next to him here is not a person. Nol laughs and asks "If eventually, we two do not get off this island and you had to stay with me until we grow old, until one of us dies that we part, what would you say?"

"ก็ดีนี่คะ ตอนคุณนลแก่ๆคงตลกดี" เรืองรินหัวเราะ
"Well, that's good. When you're very old, you'd//it'd probably be very hilarious. HAHA"

"แล้วเธอว่า อยู่ๆไปแล้วเราสองคนจะ...มั้ย...?"
"And what do you think, as we continue to live together, would we two….. would we…?"

เรืองรินหน้าแดง "จะอะไรคะ...จะอะไรคะ คุณนลพูดให้ดีๆนะ"
Rin's face turns red. "What will we…what will we…Khun Nol, please speak appropriately."

"จะทะเลาะกันมั้ย...ฉันหมายความอย่างนั้น นี่...เธอคิดอะไรน่ะ ทำไมต้องหน้าแดง"
"Would we quarrel?.. That's what I meant. Hey…What were you thinking? Why do you have to blush?"

"เปล่านะคะ ไม่ได้คิดอะไร" เรืองรินอายลุกหนี
"Nothing. I wasn't thinking anything." Rin evades shyly.

นลดึงมือเธอไว้แล้วถาม "เธอเป็นใคร มีแค่เธอกับฉันแล้วนะ บอกฉันซะที เธอเป็นใคร"
Nol grabs Rin's hand and asks "Who are you? There's only you and me now. Just tell me. Who are you?"

สี หน้านลจริงจังจนเรืองรินขยาด เธออ้ำอึ้ง นลดึงเธอเข้ามาอยู่ในอ้อมกอดแล้วจูบเธอนิ่งนาน เรืองรินตะลึงนิ่งไม่ขัดขืน นลถอนริมฝีปาก "ฉันจะไม่สนแล้วว่าเธอคือใคร"
Nol's countenance was so stern that Rin was unable to articulate anything. Nol pulls her into his arms and kissed her for a long period of time (hahahahah For some reason I find it hilarious reading this). Stunned, Rin does not resist. Nol withdraws his lips and utters "I won't care anymore, that you're a maidservant."

เรืองรินเหมือนตกอยู่ใน ภวังค์ พลันต้องเบิ่งตาโตเมื่อเห็นชาวเลตัวดำปี๋ 2 คน ในมือมีแกลลอนน้ำมันยืนมองอยู่ เธอผลักนลหันไปมอง นลตกใจ ชาวเลรีบบอก "น้ำมันที่สั่งได้แล้ว"
Rin, as if she was in a state of reverie, immediately opens her eyes wide when she sees two, dark skinned Chao Le folks carrying a gallon of oil watching them. She turns Nol around to look. Nol is shocked. The fisherman responds "We have the oil that you ordered."

นลหันขวับมามองเรืองริน เธอยิ้มแหะๆว่าเธอเป็นคนสั่งเอง...
Nol turns around quickly to look at Rin. Rin smiles uncomfortably and says it was her who ordered it…

Chao Le: Fishermen inhabiting the west coast of Thailand.
Thanks for the spoiler. Can't wait to see the kissing scene.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love spoilers. Please, spoil me some more! Thank you, Mintwix!!!

Rahut-Rissaya, I feel what you are saying about Nol. He can be such an arse, but lovable too. I am glad Danu slugged him in episode 12. Nol deserved it. I loved how Rin was driving freakin crazy with the boat and Nol got sick and vomitted. That was hilarious. If you guys have ever gotten a boat-it sucks! Nol deserved that too!!! Nol soooo likes Rin. Despite the fact that he was totally jealous with the whole Rin hugging Danu, Nol got better hugs from Rin by faking sick!!! I was laughing hard there. Sly guy.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for the spolier website mintwiX!!! Unfortunately I can't ready Thai, but only a few words. So if someone can read Thai and have time to translate the rest of the spoiler it will be aswesome!!! I am just dying to know what will happen next.

here is the website Mintwizx provided
http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/hightechmaid/106361

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Your welcomes. :)

Thanks for the spoilers!!! Somehow when I watch this, no matter how mean or 'dumb' Nol can be, just one look at him and I am ready to forgive him....how childish of me.
Haha. I don’t think it’s childish.

I was annoyed by Rin’s and Nol’s behavior in ep 12. By Rin more than Nol. Nol was an ass clearly. Being human, he is allowed to succumb to humanly weaknesses, such as jealousy, which fused him to speak inanely towards and about Rin. A-hole worthy as it is, I can overlook it. People do stupid things or are unjustifiably mean all the time. You can’t approve of everything one person does. Especially the people you love or care about, since they are the most likely to disappoint you. Even so, I can’t help but feel frustrated by Rin’s character. I expected her to be more cool-headed and respond more maturely. Like Nol, Rin succumbed to her own vulnerability when she felt hurt by Nol’s word’s and allowed her feelings for him to influence her impulsive behavior. But I’m holding Rin to a different standard, only because she is still supposedly in a relationship with Danu. For his sake, she should feel obligated to act with her head and not her heart when it comes to Nol. At the least, Nol made his decision to not pursue another round of relationship with Nee. Rin still needs to get it together. (Speaking of which, I was glad they did not drag Nol’s state of indecisiveness for too long). Seriously, Rin allowed her affections for a man with whom she has no established romantic relationship to tick her too much.

I don’t think I would feel so irked out by this love triangle had Rin and Danu’s relationship not exceeded 2 years. I guess that’s another one of my pet peeves with lakorns in general. I don’t like stories where the pra-ek and nang-aek get together after one of them have thrown away a previous relationship of Nth years with someone who is usually the (nang) rai or supporting character. I know it happens in the real world, but imho, it happens a little too often in lakorns. Like Barb Ruk Talay Fun, that’s the only one I can think of atm. But it’s not even the frequency of the occurrence that really gets me. If you’re going to have Character A move on from Character B (bf/gf of nth years) to Character C (crush of nth weeks or nth months), then at least delve into the reasons why, such as character motivation or transformation. Usually, we’re shown some sweet, flirtatious scenes between the pranangs and we’re supposed to understand they’re meant for each other and everything else will work out. In Barb Ruk Taley Fun, the ex-gf is eventually paired with someone else and everything seemed to be happily ever after. No doubt, in SCHT, Danu and Niya will also be paired in the end. -It’s surreal- IRL, it doesn’t do everyone justice, but oftentimes lakorns overlook this aspect of reality….And now I’m thinking about the Brad-Angelina-Jen case….Anyways, I’m ranting but it’s not like I’ll stop watching :p Haehaehae…I just think I’d appreciate it more, if lakorns or any other forms and expressions of art can reflect even the most subtle nuances of reality…but of course I shouldn’t expect that because it’s just a lakorn. Like when Rin was in Niya’s room, the two didn’t even close the door while they were having a chat about Danu. If you really were undercover as a saochai…of course you would close the door, right? But I’ll look at it this way, which is probably the correct way to look at it….They wanted to add the wrestling scene between Nol and Rin. …And the pranangs were irrational in ep 12, because there’d just be no drama if everyone were rational…And if there's no drama, there'd be no fun..And other things… but /end of Long Rant.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is dragging, they could have shorten this a lot. It's up to episode 12 and there's no climax yet, another example of poor writing and directing. It appears they don't have a clear vision for the lakon, they film scenes as they go and then it ends abruptly. This is so typical of CH 7 lakons.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Your welcomes. :)

Haha. I don’t think it’s childish.

I was annoyed by Rin’s and Nol’s behavior in ep 12. By Rin more than Nol. Nol was an ass clearly. Being human, he is allowed to succumb to humanly weaknesses, such as jealousy, which fused him to speak inanely towards and about Rin. A-hole worthy as it is, I can overlook it. People do stupid things or are unjustifiably mean all the time. You can’t approve of everything one person does. Especially the people you love or care about, since they are the most likely to disappoint you. Even so, I can’t help but feel frustrated by Rin’s character. I expected her to be more cool-headed and respond more maturely. Like Nol, Rin succumbed to her own vulnerability when she felt hurt by Nol’s word’s and allowed her feelings for him to influence her impulsive behavior. But I’m holding Rin to a different standard, only because she is still supposedly in a relationship with Danu. For his sake, she should feel obligated to act with her head and not her heart when it comes to Nol. At the least, Nol made his decision to not pursue another round of relationship with Nee. Rin still needs to get it together. (Speaking of which, I was glad they did not drag Nol’s state of indecisiveness for too long). Seriously, Rin allowed her affections for a man with whom she has no established romantic relationship to tick her too much.

I don’t think I would feel so irked out by this love triangle had Rin and Danu’s relationship not exceeded 2 years. I guess that’s another one of my pet peeves with lakorns in general. I don’t like stories where the pra-ek and nang-aek get together after one of them have thrown away a previous relationship of Nth years with someone who is usually the (nang) rai or supporting character. I know it happens in the real world, but imho, it happens a little too often in lakorns. Like Barb Ruk Talay Fun, that’s the only one I can think of atm. But it’s not even the frequency of the occurrence that really gets me. If you’re going to have Character A move on from Character B (bf/gf of nth years) to Character C (crush of nth weeks or nth months), then at least delve into the reasons why, such as character motivation or transformation. Usually, we’re shown some sweet, flirtatious scenes between the pranangs and we’re supposed to understand they’re meant for each other and everything else will work out. In Barb Ruk Taley Fun, the ex-gf is eventually paired with someone else and everything seemed to be happily ever after. No doubt, in SCHT, Danu and Niya will also be paired in the end. -It’s surreal- IRL, it doesn’t do everyone justice, but oftentimes lakorns overlook this aspect of reality….And now I’m thinking about the Brad-Angelina-Jen case….Anyways, I’m ranting but it’s not like I’ll stop watching :p Haehaehae…I just think I’d appreciate it more, if lakorns or any other forms and expressions of art can reflect even the most subtle nuances of reality…but of course I shouldn’t expect that because it’s just a lakorn. Like when Rin was in Niya’s room, the two didn’t even close the door while they were having a chat about Danu. If you really were undercover as a saochai…of course you would close the door, right? But I’ll look at it this way, which is probably the correct way to look at it….They wanted to add the wrestling scene between Nol and Rin. …And the pranangs were irrational in ep 12, because there’d just be no drama if everyone were rational…And if there's no drama, there'd be no fun..And other things… but /end of Long Rant.
Great rant! LOL. I agree with you completely. It's a good thing you took the time out to write it. I am a little frustrated with Rin's character at the moment too. I feel what she's doing isn't right...Yes, I know that Rin and Nol will end up with each other bc they are the pr'nangs (and I absolutely LOVE the sweet scenes they have with each other) but I can't help but feel sorry for Danu. He hadn't done anything wrong to deserve this. Rin needs to break it off with Danu instead stringing him along. Feel bad for the dude. Even he can tell that she no longer loves him. She just needs to own up to it and admit it to herself. I don't blame Nol bc he has no clue that Danu is Rin's boyfriend.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Great rant! LOL. I agree with you completely. It's a good thing you took the time out to write it. I am a little frustrated with Rin's character at the moment too. I feel what she's doing isn't right...Yes, I know that Rin and Nol will end up with each other bc they are the pr'nangs (and I absolutely LOVE the sweet scenes they have with each other) but I can't help but feel sorry for Danu. He hadn't done anything wrong to deserve this. Rin needs to break it off with Danu instead stringing him along. Feel bad for the dude. Even he can tell that she no longer loves him. She just needs to own up to it and admit it to herself. I don't blame Nol bc he has no clue that Danu is Rin's boyfriend.
Haha. Thanks. Glad to know someone feels the same way.

I've translated some more spoilers, for those who wanted their thirst quenched. Honestly, I wish they would pick up the pace asap. Rin needs to transform herself back. I think it'd be more interesting that way.
กลับ ถึงบ้านที่กรุงเทพฯ นลหน้านิ่วเดินกะเผลกเข้าบ้าน เรืองรินถือสัมภาระเดินตามง้องอน "เดินช้าๆสิคะคุณนล เดี๋ยวแผลที่เท้าก็อักเสบหรอกค่ะ"
After returning to the house in Bangkok, Nol enters the house, limping with a scowl on his face. Carrying the luggages, Rin follows and tries to reconcile with him, “Please walk slowly, Khun Nol. Your wound will get swollen.”

นลหยุดเดินหันมาจ้องเรืองริน "ที่เธอพูดเนี่ย เป็นห่วงฉันจริงๆ หรือโกหกอีก"
Nol stops walking and turns around to stare at Rin. “What you just said, is it because you are really worried about me, or are you lying again?”

"โธ่คุณนลขา ที่เกาะน่ะรินก็แค่อำคุณนลเล่น"
“Oh come on, Khun Nol. On the island, I was just joking with you.”

นลนึก ถึงตอนจูบเรืองรินที่เกาะแล้วยิ่งเจ็บใจที่ตัวเองกลายเป็นไอ้งั่ง เรืองรินรีบบอกว่า เธอไม่เคยคิดอย่างนั้น นลโกรธไม่หายตอกกลับเสียเรืองรินหน้าเจื่อน "ที่จริงฉันก็ไม่เห็นต้องโกรธอะไรเธอเลยนะ เธอมันก็ไม่เคยมีความจริงให้ฉันอยู่แล้ว อยู่ในโลกที่เสแสร้งปลิ้นปล้อนของเธอต่อไปเถอะ"
Nol thinks about the moment on the island when he had kissed Rin and becomes even more hurt, thinking that he was such an idiot. Rin quickly answers that she never thought of it that way. Nol was still angry and gives Rin a retort until she eventually becomes peevish. “The truth is, I shouldn’t even be angry with you. It’s not like you were ever really sincere with me. Go ahead and continue living in your world of hypocrisy and deception.”

นลตะโกนเรียกเป็ดมา ขนของเขาเข้าบ้าน ไม่ให้เรืองรินยุ่งเกี่ยวอีก เป็ดงง เรืองรินจึงบอกให้เป็ดขนของเข้าไปก่อนที่จะโดนเอ็ดตะโร เป็ดร้องตามหลังนล "ไปเดี๋ยวนี้คร้าบ...เดี๋ยวเม้าท์เรื่องที่เกาะให้ฟังมั่งนะ คุณนลถอดเสื้อโชว์แกมั่งป่าว ฮิๆๆ"
Nol shouts out calling for Ped to come and carry his belongings, barring Rin from having anything to do with him anymore. Ped is confused, so Rin tells him to bring Nol’s belongings inside first, before he gets scolded at. Ped cries as he follows Nol “I’m coming now, sir….(To Rin) In a moment, tell me some gossips from the island for me to hear. Did Khun Nol take off his shirt and show some skin? HEHE”

พลันเป็ดชนโครมเข้ากับนล ซึ่งหันมายืนจ้องเรืองริน จนเธอต้องหลบตาวูบแล้วเดินไป...นลอาบน้ำเปลี่ยนเสื้อผ้า นั่งมองแผลที่เท้าตัวเอง หวนนึกถึงหน้าเรืองรินที่ทำแผลให้เขาแล้วคุยกับเท้าเขา นลเผลอยิ้มบางๆ "ถ้าเธอไม่ใช่คนใช้ ทุกอย่างก็คงง่ายกว่านี้...ใช่ ถ้าเธอไม่ใช่คนใช้"
Suddenly, Ped bumps into Nol. Nol turns to look at Rin until Rin quickly evades eye contact with him and walks away….After Nol took a shower and changed his clothing, he sits down and stares at the wound on his foot. His mind fades into a memory of Rin’s face when she took care of his wound and spoke to his foot. He unconsciously slipped out a smile or two. “If you weren’t a servant, everything would be easier than this…. Yes, that’s right. If you weren’t a servant.”

ใน ครัว เป็ดกำลังเมาท์ให้อ่อนฟังว่าเรืองรินโดนนลเม้งใส่ อ่อนไม่เชื่อเพราะทั้งสองไปค้างอ้างแรมเกาะด้วยกันน่าจะมีอะไรดีๆมากกว่า เรืองรินมาผสมโรงแต่ชวนคุยให้กลายเป็นเรื่องตลก ไม่ทันไร ป้าบัวมาบอกด้วยความร้อนใจว่า กนกวรรณยังไม่กลับมาบ้านเลย เป็ดกับอ่อนดีใจ ป้าบัวตบหน้าทั้งสองคนที่ไม่รู้จักบุญคุณเจ้านาย เรืองรินนึกเป็นห่วงตามป้าบัว
In the kitchen, Ped gossips to Aon that Rin was scolded by Nol. Aon doesn’t believe Ped because the two, Nol and Rin, spent a whole night together on the island. There must have been something “good,” better than this. Rin comes and joins Ped and Aon, but made the topic of the conversation something to laugh about. No sooner, Pa Bua (Aunt Bua) comes in and impatiently tells them that Khun Kanokwan (Khun Wan) still has not returned home. Ped and Aon are happy, so Pa Bua immediately slaps the two because they are not grateful to their employer. Like Pa Bua, Rin is concerned about Khun Wan.

ไม่มีใครรู้ว่ากนกวรรณมาปรับทุกข์กับ อาจารย์คง พอกิ่งกานต์กลับมา อาจารย์คงก็ถามว่าที่ทำซูชิไปให้นลเป็นอย่างไรบ้าง หายไปทั้งคืนเลย กนกวรรณจึงถาม: "อ้าว ไปหาตานลมาหรอกเหรอ...ตานลตามหาฉันให้วุ่นวายเลยละสิ ใช่มั้ยๆ"
Nobody knows that Khun Wan went to seek solace with Ahjarn Kong. When King Kan returns home, Ahjarn Kong asks how Nol liked the sushi she made for him. She was gone for all of the night. Thus, Khun Wan asks: “Oh, you went to see Nol…Nol was looking for me everywhere, wasn’t he?”

"ไม่นี่คะ...กิ่งขอตัวก่อนนะคะ" กิ่งกานต์ไม่อยากคุยกับใคร ขอตัวขึ้นห้อง
“No, he wasn’t. Excuse me.” King Kan doesn’t want to have a conversation with anyone and excuses herself upstairs to her room.

ทั้งอาจารย์คงและกนกวรรณแปลกใจท่าทีกิ่งกานต์ อาจารย์คงเห็นว่าลูกสาวกลับมาแล้วจึงชวนกนกวรรณค้างที่บ้านสักคืน...
Both Ahjarn Kong and Khun Wan were surprised by King Kan’s behavior. Since his daughter returned home now, Ahjarn Kong invites Khun Wan to stay the night.

ขณะเดียวกัน ยายชื่นกำลังกำชับหลานทั้งสองว่า "ถ้าแกสองคนออกตามหาแม่แกได้มีเรื่องกับยายแน่"
At the same time, Grandma Cheun is forbidding both of her grandchildren: “If you two go out to look for your mother, you’d have me to deal with.

นลเป็น ห่วงเห็นว่ากนกวรรณหายไปหลายวันแล้ว แต่ยายชื่นไม่สนใจ อยากทำตัวเป็นเด็กก็ปล่อยให้อยู่นอกบ้านต่อไป นิยาโอดโอย "แต่คุณยายค้า...คุณแม่อยู่ที่ไหนได้ไม่นานหรอกค่ะ ติดบ้านจะตายคุณยายก็ทราบ ป่านนี้คงอยากกลับแล้วล่ะค่ะ"
Nol is worried since it’s been several days since his mother, Khun Wan, disappeared. But Grandma Cheun doesn’t care. If Khun Wan wants to behave like a child, then let her live away from the house. Niya tried to plead with her grandmother: “But Grandmother, Mother can’t stay anywhere else for long. She’s too attached to the house, you know that. She probably wants to return home now.”

"กลับมาแล้วไง ก็มามีปัญหากับยัยรินอีก ให้ยายเลือกระหว่างเค้ากับยัยริน พอไม่เลือกก็หอบผ้าหอบผ่อนหนีไป อย่างนี้มันใช้ได้เหรอ พอเถอะ อย่าให้ยายตำหนิแม่แกต่อหน้าพวกแกอีกเลย มันไม่ถูก" พูดจบยายชื่นก็เดินไป
“If she comes back, then what? She’d have a problem with Rin again. She wanted me to choose between her and Rin. When I didn’t choose, she packed her things and ran away. Like this, is she dependable? That’s enough. Don’t make me criticize your mother in front of you two anymore. It’s not right.” After Grandmother Cheun finished speaking, she walks away.

นลรู้ว่าเรืองรินแอบฟังอยู่จึงเรียก "จะออกมาเองรึจะให้ฉันแกะออกจากข้างฝา"
Nol knows that Rin is eavesdropping so he calls out: “Are you going to come out yourself, or are you going to have me tear you away from the sidewall?”

เรืองรินค่อยๆโผล่ออกมา รีบแก้ตัวว่าเธอเดินผ่านมาไม่ได้ตั้งใจจะแอบฟัง นลจึงว่า "อย่างนั้นก็ได้ยินแล้วใช่มั้ยว่าเธอเป็นต้นเหตุทำให้คุณแม่ฉันออกจากบ้านไป"
Rin slowly emerges and quickly explains that she was just passing by and did not intend to eavesdrop. Nol then says “So that means you heard right? That you are the root of the reason why my mother ran away from home.”

เรือง รินหน้าเศร้า ยอมรับ นลจึงให้เป็นหน้าที่เรืองรินตามกนกวรรณกลับมาภายในพรุ่งนี้ไม่อย่างนั้น เธอต้องรับผิดชอบด้วยการลาออก นิยาจะค้าน แต่นลยิ้มเยาะแล้วเดินออกไป
Rin has a sad expression on her face and accepts what Nol had just said. Nol then gives Rin the responsibility of looking for Khun Wan and bringing her back home by tomorrow. Or else, Rin would have to face the consequence by resigning. Niya attempts to oppose the idea, but Nol smiles mockingly and walks out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

อยู่บ้านกิ่งกานต์ ทำให้กนกวรรณได้เห็นว่าแตกต่างจากความเป็นอยู่บ้านเธอมาก ไม่ว่าการแต่งตัวปอนๆของสองพ่อลูก อาหารมื้อเย็นที่ทานกันก็เป็นอาหารเก่าแช่ช่องฟรีซเอามาอุ่นรสชาติเหลือรับ แถมยังมีน้องแจ่มซึ่งเป็นลูกกรอกอยู่ร่วมบ้านเดียวกันให้ เธอต้องหวาดผวา...
Staying at King Kan’s home made Khun Wan realize how different the living environment there is from the living environment in her home. From the way the father-daughter dress shabbily to the free, tasteless leftover food they have warmed up for dinner. In addition, there is Jam, the child of Krok, who lives in the same house, to make Khun Wan uneasy…

พอ มีโอกาสอยู่ลำพัง นิยาถามนลว่าอยากไล่เรืองรินออกจริงหรือ ถึงให้ตามแม่กลับมา เพราะเรืองรินจะรู้ได้อย่างไรว่ากนกวรรณอยู่ไหน นลมองนิยาอย่างจับผิด
When Niya and Nol have the chance to be alone, Niya asks Nol whether he really wants Rin to resign, since he ordered her to find their mother—how would Rin be able to find out where Khun Wan is residing? Nol looks at Niya suspiciously.

"แล้วเราทำไมถึงมั่นใจนักว่า ยัยรินจะหาไม่เจอล่ะ รู้ใจกันจริงนะ"
“And why are you so convinced that Rin won’t be able to find (Mom)? You two really understand each other, huh.”

นิ ยารีบแก้ตัวว่าขนาดลูกแท้ๆยังไม่รู้ แล้วเรืองรินเป็นคนใช้จะรู้ได้อย่างไรว่าแม่อยู่ไหน นลเผลอหลุดปากออกมา "พี่ไม่ได้ต้องการให้ยัยรินตกงาน พี่แค่ไม่อยากให้เป็นคนใช้"
Niya quickly explains that even they, who are KhunWan’s children, have no idea where she is, so how would Rin, who is a maidservant, know? Nol accidentally slips out: “It’s not my desire to have Rin unemployed; it’s just that I don’t want her to be a servant.”

"ไม่อยากให้ยัยรินเป็นคนใช้! แล้วอยากให้เป็นอะไรล่ะคะ"
“You don’t want Rin to be a servant! So, what do you want her to be then?”

นลได้สติรีบปั้นหน้าขรึม นิยาดักคอว่าคงไม่คิดอะไรกับเรืองริน นลทำเสียงแข็ง "ฉันเป็นพี่เธอนะยัยนิ เธอไม่รู้จักฉันเลยเหรอ"
Nol came back to his senses and pretends to make a serious face. Niya pre-defensively semi-asked Nol that he probably doesn’t think anything of Rin(?) Nol makes his voice hard “I’m your older brother, Ni. You don’t know me at all?”

"นั่นน่ะสิคะ พี่นลคงไม่ได้คิดอะไรกับยัยรินหรอก ใช่มั้ยคะ"
“Yeah. P-Nol, you probably don’t think anything with Rin, right?”

"ใช่"
“That’s right.”

"ฮ้า! ใช่นี่คิดหรือไม่ได้คิดคะ"
“HA?! That’s right, that you think or don’t think?”

"ไม่ได้คิด! เอ๊อ...เธอนี่"
“I don’t think!.. Geez you.”

นิยาถอนใจโล่งอก "โอย หัวใจจะวาย...ดีแล้วล่ะค่ะ พี่นลไม่ได้คิดอะไรกับยัยรินก็ดี"
Niya lets out a sigh of relief: “Oh, I was going to have a heartattack…That’s good. P’Nol, that’s good that you don’t think anything about Rin.”

แต่พอนิยาเดินไป นลซึ่งอยู่คนเดียวก็พูดออกมา "ไม่ได้ คิด...นิดเดียวน่ะสิ"...
But when Niya left, Nol mused alone and says: “I don’t think…just a little bit….” (He thinks more than that)

วัน รุ่งขึ้น เรืองรินเดินเครียดอยู่ในห้างดราก้อนมอลล์ พลันมีมือหนึ่งมาดึงตัวเธอเข้าไปมุมหนึ่ง แล้วเอามือปิดปากไม่ให้เธอร้อง เรือนรินตกใจ แต่พอมองเห็นหน้าว่าเป็นดนุก็โล่งใจ
The next day, Rin is stressed out as she walks around in Dragon Mall, when suddenly someone pulled her into a corner and covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming. Rin was frightened, but when she sees that it is Danu, she is relieved.

"ปลอดภัยกลับมาแล้วไม่เห็นโทร.บอกผมบ้างเลย"
“You’re back and safe, but you didn’t call to tell me.”

"รินขอโทษค่ะ พอดีที่บ้านคุณนลมีเรื่องยุ่งๆอีกแล้ว คุณวรรณหายตัวไปค่ะ"
“I’m sorry. At the moment, there are some problems in Khun Nol’s home. Khun Wan disappeared.”

ดนุ ตกใจไปด้วยเพราะรู้ว่าหายไปวันที่ไปหัวหินกัน เรืองรินบอกอีกว่านลคาดโทษให้เธอเป็นคนตามกนกวรรณกลับมา ดนุว่านลไร้เหตุผล ตัวเองยังไม่รู้แล้วเรืองรินจะรู้ได้อย่างไร
Danu is shocked too when he finds out that Khun Wan disappeared the day they went to Hua Hin. Rin also tells Danu that, as punishment, Khun Nol expects her to find Khun Wan and bring Khun Wan back home. Danu criticizes that Nol is irrational. If Nol doesn’t know, how can Rin know?

"นั่นน่ะสิคะ รินคิดจนหัวจะระเบิดก็คิดไม่ออกว่าจะไปตามคุณวรรณที่ไหน เดี๋ยวเจอคุณนลก็ช่วยคุยให้รินทีเถอะ"
“Yeah. I’ve been thinking so much my head is about to explode, but I still can’t figure out where I will find Khun Wan. When you see Khun Nol soon, speak to him for me please.”

"คุณนลคงไม่คุยกับผมหรอก" ดนุนึงถึงวันที่เขาชกหน้านลเพราะพูดจาดูถูกเรืองริน
“Khun Nol probably won’t speak with me.” Danu thinks about the incident when he punched Nol because of Nol’s disrespectful comments about Rin.

พอ เรืองรินรู้ก็แสดงอารมณ์โกรธดนุ "แก้ปัญหาง่ายๆ อย่างนี้น่ะเหรอคะ ทำไมตอนทำถึงไม่คิด ทุกอย่างกำลังจะดีอยู่แล้ว คุณก็กลับทำมันพังอีก"
When Rin finds out, Rin expressed her anger towards Danu. “This is how you just easily solve problems? When you did it, why didn’t you think? Everything was going well and then you ruined it again.”

"แต่ที่ผมทำไป..."
“But I did it because…”

เรืองรินยกมือให้หยุดพูด "นี่มันไม่ใช่คุณเลยนะคะคุณดนุ คุณเปลี่ยนไป"
Rin raises her hand to tell him to stop speaking. “This isn’t you, Danu. You’ve changed.”

ดนุอึ้งมองเรืองรินอย่างน้อยใจ เรืองรินผละจากไป ดนุพึมพำว่าเรืองรินก็เปลี่ยนไป...
Danu is speechless and looks at Rin, feeling unappreciated. After Rin leaves, Danu mumbles that Rin has also changed.

เรือง รินเดินหาเป็ดทั่วออฟฟิศ นิยาตรงมาหาเรืองรินอย่างร้อนใจ แต่เรืองรินกลับเดินหนีไม่อยากคุยด้วย เพราะโกรธที่ไม่บอกเรื่องดนุชกหน้านล นิยาเดินตามพูด: "ฉันจะบอกแกให้มันได้อะไรขึ้นมา ให้แกไปโวยคุณดนุเค้าอย่างที่เป็นอยู่เนี่ยเหรอ"
Rin walks all over around the office to look for Ped. Niya walks straight towards Rin impatiently but Rin turns and walks away, not wanting to speak to Niya. Rin is angry that Niya did not tell her about Danu punching Nol. Niya follows while telling Rin “What’s the purpose of me telling you? So that you can go and complain/cry at Khun Danu like what you’re doing now?”

"ถึงกันไวจริงนะ" เรืองรินพูดประชด พอเดินผ่านคนก็ทำค้อมๆตัวแบบคนใช้
“Wow, he told you soo quickly.” Rin responds sarcastically. When they walk pass other people, Rin pretends to bow low like a servant.”

"อ้าวๆ ยัยนี่ เดี๋ยวนี้แกกลายเป็นคนปากคอจิกกัดไปตั้งแต่เมื่อไหร่"
“Oow, this girl. Now, when have you turned into someone who has a sharp tongue?”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"ฉันก็ว่าแล้ว ทำไมคุณนลถึงหาเรื่องฉันนัก ที่แท้ก็มีเรื่องกับคุณดนุเลยพานมาลงที่ฉัน มีอย่างเหรอ ถ้าตามคุณแม่แกกลับบ้านไม่ได้จะไล่ฉันออก"
“I was wondering why Khun Nol was trying to have a problem with me. It’s because he had an issue with Khun Danu, so he was giving me a hard time. So if I can’t find your mother, he’ll fire me.”

"จะอะไรก็ไม่รู้ล่ะ ตอนนี้คุณดนุกับพี่นลกำลังจะประชุมส่วนตัวกัน"
“Whatever it is, I don’t know. Right now, Khun Danu and P’Nol are having a personal meeting.”

เรือง รินได้ยินดีดตัวผึงลืมวางท่าคนใช้ เกรงสองคนจะประชุมกันรู้เรื่องหรือ...และก็จริงอย่างที่เรืองรินคิด ดนุเดินอาดๆมาที่ห้องประชุม มีลูกน้องถือแฟ้มงานออกแบบตามหลัง มาประจันหน้ากับนลที่หน้าห้องพอดี ต่างมองหน้ากันสักพัก ก่อนที่จะพูดพร้อมกัน "เชิญครับ..."
Rin forgets to behave like a servant and becomes afraid about how the meeting between the two (Nol and Danu) will go…And it’s just like what Rin thought. Danu walks towards the meeting room boldly, with his helper following and carrying the design files for him. Nol and Danu come face to face in front of the meeting room. Each man staring at the other for a moment, before they both speak at the same time: “Welcome, krub…”

การประชุมเป็นไปอย่างตึงเครียด ไม่ว่าดนุจะเสนองานอะไร นลก็ไม่เห็นด้วยสักอย่าง ดนุเองก็ไม่ลดราวาศอกให้ เขาเอาสัญญาว่าจ้างคืนให้นล นลรับมาแล้วยื่นคืนให้ลูกน้องดนุ
The meeting is stressful. No matter whatever kind of work Danu suggests, Nol doesn’t agree to any of it. Danu is also unyielding. He gives the contract of employment back to Nol. Nol takes it and gives it back to Danu’s helper.

"ผมเชื่อว่าคนมีฝีมืออย่างคุณ แยกเรื่องงานกับเรื่องส่วนตัวได้"
“I trust that someone highly skilled like you can separate work and personal matters.”

ดนุ ไม่ทันตอบโต้ รมณีโผล่เข้ามาเกาะแขนนลดีใจที่เขากลับมาอย่างปลอดภัย นลมองดนุกับลูกน้องอย่างอายๆ ดนุมองนลอย่างเย้ยหยันก่อนจะแยกย้ายกันไป...
Danu didn’t answer yet when Romanee appears and grabs Nol’s arm. Romanee is happy that Nol returned safely from the island. Embarrassed, Nol looks at Danu and his helper. Danu looks at Nol disdainfully before they all separate…

เรือง รินตามหาเป็ดจนเจอเพื่อซักถามถึงที่ที่กนกวรรณชอบไปมีที่ไหนบ้าง เป็ดเผลอเม้าท์จนสนุกปาก นิยาเข้ามาได้ยินจะเอาเรื่องเป็ด เป็ดรีบวิ่งหนีกระเจิง เรืองรินถามถึงนลกับดนุเป็นอย่างไรบ้าง พอดีนิยาเห็นดนุเดินมาจึงให้เรืองรินถามดนุเอาเอง เรืองรินยังโกรธดนุจึงพูดว่าเธอต้องรีบไปทำงาน ดนุเดินมาถึงก็น้อยใจขอตัวเดินกลับไป นิยามองทั้งสองคนอย่างกังวลใจ
Rin finally finds Ped in order to question him about places Khun Wan likes to go to. Ped unintentionally has fun gossiping. Niya comes in and hears Ped gossiping. She is about to give him a word or two, but Ped quickly runs away. Rin asks about Nol and Danu. Niya sees Danu walking towards them, so she lets Rin ask Danu herself. Rin is still angry with Danu, so she responds by saying she has to go back to work immediately. Danu feels sad/unappreciated and excuses himself to return to work. Niya looks at the two with concern.

Sources:
http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/hightechmaid/106361
http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/hightechmaid/106609

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I agree with your "rant" up there, Mintwix. Rin needs to be fair to Danu. The poor guy loves Rin sooo much. It is pretty heartless what Rin is doing to Danu. I hopre they resolve this matter ASAP. Thank you for quenching my thirst with the spoiler, MINTWIX. Two more days! I hope this lakorn does not end adruptly either. Rin needs to go back to herself for the last few episodes and do the story that way. Not be sao chai until the end. Arrhhhhh...

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for your hard work in translating the spoiler Mintwix.. I just love it!!! I am surprised neeya doesn't have a clue that there is something going on between Nol and Rin, since she closed to both of them.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It's been such a busy week, I can't believe it is Friday/weekend already. Holy bananas!!!

I can not wait to watch! "Wanida" has been keeping busy as well as other activities in my life, but I still think about Nol and Rin. Lol...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think I'll skip this weekend's episodes. I've read all of the spoilers on Thairath, since they post spoilers everyday, and it doesn't seem like Rin will stop her saochai work anytime soon. It's dragging, like what onahc said. And the climax won't come anytime soon. Amy/Niya is cute though.
Haha She'll have a lot of catfight with Romanee

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Just got gone reading Lyn's blog and she said that Rin & Nol will have a real kissing scene at the island. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow.. I'm surprise they both agree on it after the director ask them, especially Jui since she has a boyfriend already. I guess her bf New W. don't mind!